Best thing in the WWE right now

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Roode Inc

Reaction score
I think it's Santino Marella, hands down. What does everyone else think?

Roode Inc

Reaction score
Marella?! :rofl:

Kennedy or MVP

If you watch Raw weekly, you should see his greatness. He was horrible when he made his debut. But he is brilliant on the microphone. I look forward to seeing him weekly. Kennedy is good but hasn't done much lately expect being thrown into random mid-card matches. And I don't follow Smackdown so I cannot comment on MVP until he hopefully moves to Raw next year.

MTG

Reaction score
santino is definately the best thing wwe has right now. He is so entertaining and i love his promos. Hopefully he fucks over austin next week

baddstreet

Reaction score
Austin will make Santino Marella famous. While I do spend most of my time FF through WWE programing. I do get a laugh out of him.

-TJ-

Marrela is funny. I always get a luagh out of him, but Marrela isn't the best WWE has...................

Enigma22

Reaction score
ya the return of y2j will probably be the best thing and my favorite thing to watch in the wwe is jeff hardys matches cause he steals the show almost every day. santino is kind of funny. ya hes good on the mic but hes not a particularly good wrestler.

Reaction score
His accent sucks. Almost as bad as "Youmanga" and "Triple Heytch"

Marella is funny thought. But the accent is horrible...

Great One

Santino or MVP. It would be MVP about a month from now for sure, but Santino might have taken the lead now.

MattHardyV1

Reaction score
Ok honestly...Marrella may be one of the best things in WWE right now seriously...he is soo good and entertaining on the mic.......but I would have to say the MVP/Hardy fued or Orton as champ is the best thing in WWE right now