Best thing in the WWE right now

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Ed_cena

Reaction score
mvp/matt hardy feud its pretty cool and entertainment. Santino its very funny, the austin promo was very cool and funny. But the best thing in wwe right now is the save us promos.

Polo King

Reaction score
Best thing in the WWE? Easily hands down Umaga and Henry.

They > the rest of the WWE Roster, flame me but you will soon know that a duo like them can't be stopped! Umaga crushed that jobber a few weeks ago in the UK and showed him if you step in the ring, your messing with a monster! I easily marked out when he did that. Also, Henry is supreme, when you have a beast at large who can draw, and out wrestle someone like HBK or Batista it's nothing else to do but enjoy him do his work! The guy is amazing in the ring, he cut one of the best promos hands down this year and made Kane look like a jobber last week!

Without Umaga/Henry, Vince would be screwed, but luckily he has them around. Umaga is and will always be a beast! His match with HHH and also previous Lashley was amazing! When he beat Jeff Hardy awhile back I absolutely shed a tear as I knew Umaga means buisness.

Henry/Umaga IS the best thing right now, and will be the future WWE & WHC Champions! bow down to the supremes! lawls

Old School ECW 27

Reaction score
MVP and Matt thing is going pretty good, but i think that the best thing that is hopefully going happen, is the return of Y2J, u know he can spice things up. and maybe he will return with Edge. woo go Canada

Tbombbb

Reaction score
The best young talents and fresh faces in the WWE are: Kennedy,MVP,Lashley,and John Morrison unanimusly,and then i would say CM Punk and Burk.Im very dissapointed in how bad Carlito,Shelton Benjamin,and Kevin Thorn are being used the WWE is making huge mistakes with these 3 talanted guys.Lashley,Edge,and Y2J would be welcomed back with open arms.

Y2Jasmine

Reaction score
Santino is pretty much carrying Raw, promo wise, atm. At first, I couldn't stand Santino, but now that I am looking at him for ONLY comedic promo purposes, I have to admit, the guy is gold on the mic. I'm loving the MVP/Matt Hardy AND the Orton/HBK feuds right now. Plus, with the imminent return of the savior, Y2J, I have high hopes for wrestling the rest of the year.

Mr. Mat

^damn right in every word lol i like the MVP/hardy fued & the HBK/orton fued
& the return of Y2J will be sweet i cant wait to see the edge/taker fued see
how that turns out

Rawkus Keyes

Reaction score
How can so many people think Marella is good?
He's an ECW quality wrestler. Trade him to ECW for Morrison.

CenaMark54

I agree with the topic starter 1000 %.

Marella is the only reason to watch Raw right now. His segments are the highlights of the show. The dude makes Mr. Kennedy look like Matt Hardy on the mic. He is that damn good. Wait till they actually start showcasing his wrestling skills too. The dude is legit.

Sure, Orton/HBK finally got a tad interesting with the RKO on HBK. But we all know it is foreshadowing HBK totally destroying Orton with multiple superkicks at Survivor Series.

MVP/Hardy is getting stale. CM Punk/Morrison was cool about 2 months ago and the MIZ isn't going to add anything. Has Batista/Taker been going on for like 2 years or is it just me.

In conclusion, Marella is god, Raw needs Cena back, SD needs Edge, and ECW needs to disband.

And those are the bottomlines because I say it be so.