Becky Lynch On If She Plans On Returning To WWE After Her Pregnancy

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Dale

Super Moderator
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
ui9LmS7
Favorite Wrestler
Y06mUrE
Favorite Wrestler
EtPxwR9
Favorite Wrestler
eAVr0ua
Favorite Wrestler
GDgC9g9
Favorite Wrestler
zPa7dqi
I think Rumble pops work so well mostly bc you can have so many entrants that are meh and then that one time the buzzer hits and it's Edge (which was also kinda expected by that point), you still go nuts for it.
Yeah I get that, it's probably because the Rumble is still one of the best PPV's but as soon as the PPV starts to come around, you look at the people who are out injured and see if they are in line to return and then you kind of start just expecting them to show up.

Now if you had her show up during the Womens match after the Rumble match had already happened however..

Reactions: Chris

Vegeta

The Wanted Man
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
chrisjericho
Favorite Wrestler
MOLAnG4
Favorite Wrestler
edge
Favorite Wrestler
homd3TG
Favorite Sports Team
gLxCq87
Favorite Sports Team
WrE8t1L
Favorite Sports Team
lurU13l
Favorite Sports Team
HHst8yg
Announcing Bryan was cleared to compete before he made the announcement himself on Smackdown was a fucking travesty. They took so much out of that moment all for the sake of slightly popping a rating.

As for Becky. Soonest I imagine she'd return is like 6 months after the kid is born, so SummerSlam season 2021 would be a good estimate there. Who knows, though. She might be the anomaly that actually stays away without being forced out. But those odds are incredibly slim.

Actually with Bryan what I wished happened was him out there to announce something else, something with Owens and Zayn. Then have them attack him for the shock value of it. Then Bryan could’ve got his revenge a week or two later to a HUGE pop.

Lady Redfield

Itchy tasty
Reaction score
Didn’t even k is Asuka and Mickie James has kids.

Even though she seems to plan on a return, she might end up liking her life after a baby and not want to go on the road for all that time.

Swamps

Space Cowboy
Reaction score
Favorite Sports Team
WrE8t1L
Favorite Sports Team
HHst8yg
Favorite Sports Team
lurU13l
Favorite Sports Team
ceaRtck
If she wants to take extended time away after the baby is born, I don't blame her. Having Children changes you, and you want the best for them. That being said, she will still make an ass load of cash just from her merchandise sales if she doesn't come back full time. She has earned it either way. She stuck through everything, especially when she was stuck in the lower and mid cards, and made it big.

Reactions: Vegeta

Dale

Super Moderator
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
ui9LmS7
Favorite Wrestler
Y06mUrE
Favorite Wrestler
EtPxwR9
Favorite Wrestler
eAVr0ua
Favorite Wrestler
GDgC9g9
Favorite Wrestler
zPa7dqi
Didn’t even k is Asuka and Mickie James has kids.

Even though she seems to plan on a return, she might end up liking her life after a baby and not want to go on the road for all that time.
Mickie had a kid in 2014 and Asuka being a mother has only ever been mentioned a couple of times from other people, Charlotte dropped it once, someone else did and obviously Becky in this interview.

Buffy

The Vampire Slayer
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
sting
Favorite Wrestler
undertaker
Favorite Wrestler
ajlee
Favorite Wrestler
YA1yyED
Favorite Wrestler
bretthart
Favorite Wrestler
shawnmichaels
Favorite Sports Team
Aed870G
Whenever Becky comes back I will support any decision she makes but when she returns. Most likely she will be a part timer and it is not that easy to get back into ring shape after having a kid. I just hope they don't rush her back to the roster after she has her baby.

Dale

Super Moderator
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
ui9LmS7
Favorite Wrestler
Y06mUrE
Favorite Wrestler
EtPxwR9
Favorite Wrestler
eAVr0ua
Favorite Wrestler
GDgC9g9
Favorite Wrestler
zPa7dqi
Of all the things that will be an obstacle for her coming back, getting in shape will be the least trouble for her