Barry Presents: WS Mafia 3 "The Revival" Game Thread

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Canadian Dragon

The Ace of WS
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
9yQJpez
Favorite Wrestler
9Cf16sP
Favorite Wrestler
v9xmgrN
Favorite Wrestler
f0aLDLP
Favorite Wrestler
OEndG4L
Favorite Wrestler
nock3cf
I dont really see how he's almost certain scum, sorry. I absolutely give you that his play in general has done nothing to inspire
then read the posts and coomment on it, stop being lazy

Canadian Dragon

The Ace of WS
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
9yQJpez
Favorite Wrestler
9Cf16sP
Favorite Wrestler
v9xmgrN
Favorite Wrestler
f0aLDLP
Favorite Wrestler
OEndG4L
Favorite Wrestler
nock3cf
well, my avy is a nun...

I dunno man, I feel like you're assuming a lot here about my intent and there are only so many ways I can say "that's not how my personality is"
respectfully, i dont give a fuck what ur anime avi is and it has no bearing on the game. i dont care what u say ur personality is, it has no bearing on the game whatsoever

Pendex

Reaction score
respectfully, i dont give a fuck what ur anime avi is and it has no bearing on the game. i dont care what u say ur personality is, it has no bearing on the game whatsoever
Sure it does - you're dismissing my posts on the basis of them being driven by emotion, I am telling you in no uncertain terms - they are not.

Canadian Dragon

The Ace of WS
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
9yQJpez
Favorite Wrestler
9Cf16sP
Favorite Wrestler
v9xmgrN
Favorite Wrestler
f0aLDLP
Favorite Wrestler
OEndG4L
Favorite Wrestler
nock3cf
I mean, we only have 1 more lynch, so I'd take the more time and I strongly disagree with your current perspective (not all of it, of course)
u have not brought forth any arguments why my perspective is wrong, only made arguments why you were right on sky. see, circular argument. ur not arguing anything new or considering my position at all

Canadian Dragon

The Ace of WS
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
9yQJpez
Favorite Wrestler
9Cf16sP
Favorite Wrestler
v9xmgrN
Favorite Wrestler
f0aLDLP
Favorite Wrestler
OEndG4L
Favorite Wrestler
nock3cf
Sure it does - you're dismissing my posts on the basis of them being driven by emotion, I am telling you in no uncertain terms - they are not.
i didnt dismiss any of your posts, why do u keep assuming the weirdest shit. i literally agreed with a few of ur posts on sky. ur being extremely manipulative here

Pendex

Reaction score
u have not brought forth any arguments why my perspective is wrong, only made arguments why you were right on sky. see, circular argument. ur not arguing anything new or considering my position at all
Sincerely, I think this is redundant - as far as I'm concerned, Sky's claim is impossible to reconcile, you agree with several of the points I've raised as to why that is.

Canadian Dragon

The Ace of WS
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
9yQJpez
Favorite Wrestler
9Cf16sP
Favorite Wrestler
v9xmgrN
Favorite Wrestler
f0aLDLP
Favorite Wrestler
OEndG4L
Favorite Wrestler
nock3cf
I said I didn't buy some of your post, and thats also because you are in PoE Pendex, not sure why you are also ignoring my pov on that lol. i never dismissed your posts as being emotional.

Canadian Dragon

The Ace of WS
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
9yQJpez
Favorite Wrestler
9Cf16sP
Favorite Wrestler
v9xmgrN
Favorite Wrestler
f0aLDLP
Favorite Wrestler
OEndG4L
Favorite Wrestler
nock3cf
Sincerely, I think this is redundant - as far as I'm concerned, Sky's claim is impossible to reconcile, you agree with several of the points I've raised as to why that is.
yes and theres other points where she could possible be telling the truth. like why were scum not afraid of a CC

T-Pein™

Festive T-Pein™
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
ajstyles
Favorite Wrestler
albertodelrio
Favorite Wrestler
wadebarrett
Favorite Sports Team
JohnHunter4
u think this shit is towny @Pendex :heston

255-4d5f7c8f3ee5.png

Why is my sleeping schedule alignment indicative?
It's 4 AM rn
Just woke up.

The Gipper

The Gipper
Reaction score
im not sure she ever made it to 3 votes with a vote count and no one asked her to claim, to play devils advocate. claiming cop this late is obviously not great though
She didn’t, double checked. She had the exact same number votes for a good chunk of yesterday and didn’t say anything.
Honestly... yes, yes I would.
Dude, come on.