Barry Presents: WS Mafia 3 "The Revival" Game Thread

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

CraigPelton

Dean of Greendale Community College / Pals Era Pioneer
Reaction score
I'm a bit lost here - some of the level of certainty beng peddled just doesn't match up with the evidence in the thread?

Mando - I'm not happy with your attempts to qualify your early post regarding me. Your logic last time was, my reasoning was sloppy, so I looked like I had an agenda (which of course, I did). I don't agree at all that my reasoning was tenuous this game, and more to the point I feel like I've put enough on tape to get some sort of read on - I'd like you to make one on me.

Otherwise, I don't have a huge issue with Mando's posting. The main point, that being him awkwardly voting around Tommy, only really holds up if Tommy is scum (and even then I don't think it's a slam dunk, but it would be of note). Sky, you in particular, I have no idea why you'd be willing to concede a Tommy lynch today when the main crux of your Mando case relies on him being scum with Tommy - even if you're convinced on Tommy, and I don't see why you would be, that only further supports you always voting Tommy off first. Phrased another way, if Tommy flips town, what does that do for your read on Mando?

You haven't considered this angle at all, and I think it's because you're just looking for plausible lynch. I'm going to insist on a Sky lynch - I see no reason for any townie to pivot from their case whch they are apparently a miracle away from moving off of, to another player tht only works as scum (as far as the argument against them goes) if the former is definitely scum. We only have 2 lynches to work with, I expect - why would you be careless with them?
Err me and Jeff were sus of Mando and pushing him before Sky said anything? Not sure why you're reducing the case against him to Sky saying he's aligned with tommy.

Canadian Dragon

The Ace of WS
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
9yQJpez
Favorite Wrestler
9Cf16sP
Favorite Wrestler
v9xmgrN
Favorite Wrestler
f0aLDLP
Favorite Wrestler
OEndG4L
Favorite Wrestler
nock3cf

Canadian Dragon

The Ace of WS
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
9yQJpez
Favorite Wrestler
9Cf16sP
Favorite Wrestler
v9xmgrN
Favorite Wrestler
f0aLDLP
Favorite Wrestler
OEndG4L
Favorite Wrestler
nock3cf
We gettin lowish on time for a few timezones

Canadian Dragon

The Ace of WS
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
9yQJpez
Favorite Wrestler
9Cf16sP
Favorite Wrestler
v9xmgrN
Favorite Wrestler
f0aLDLP
Favorite Wrestler
OEndG4L
Favorite Wrestler
nock3cf
4. @Pendex
5. @T-Pein™
7. @BLAINEPERIUM
8. @Jango Fett
10. @The Gipper

if you havent voted please decide who you are voting for quickly because we have mere hours left and its gonna end early in the AM for americans. we are not lynching outside tommy or mando at this juncture so voting outside of that is voting for a no lynch and will be noted. I will be back in the am before deadline if i need to switch mine to hammer. I still think Mando is the way. see ya

T-Pein™

Festive T-Pein™
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
ajstyles
Favorite Wrestler
albertodelrio
Favorite Wrestler
wadebarrett
Favorite Sports Team
JohnHunter4
4. @Pendex
5. @T-Pein™
7. @BLAINEPERIUM
8. @Jango Fett
10. @The Gipper

if you havent voted please decide who you are voting for quickly because we have mere hours left and its gonna end early in the AM for americans. we are not lynching outside tommy or mando at this juncture so voting outside of that is voting for a no lynch and will be noted. I will be back in the am before deadline if i need to switch mine to hammer. I still think Mando is the way. see ya

I ain't lynching with my main sus...

vote lynch tommie

The Gipper

The Gipper
Reaction score
4. @Pendex
5. @T-Pein™
7. @BLAINEPERIUM
8. @Jango Fett
10. @The Gipper

I was the third vote on Tommy (Which in hindsight, was told that that was a bad sign for me but hey ho.) and I don’t see myself swaying over to Man personally but if Man’s closer to lynch I’m obviously gonna help that.

Update: I checked before clicking post and as along as I can tell, i obviously don’t know if there’s a double voter in play or if i missed something but from my eye I counted up Man currently on 4, Tommy on two. So looks more like Man is now our only option.

Unvote
Vote Man

We need a lynch and now he just needs two more I believe.

Reactions: Canadian Dragon

Bobby Barrows

Trans Rights
Reaction score
Website
facebook.com
Favorite Wrestler
Hv5zY64
Favorite Wrestler
OZO8olA
Favorite Wrestler
zPa7dqi
Favorite Wrestler
Y2tTaaf
Favorite Wrestler
q9gbHdQ
Favorite Wrestler
Y06mUrE
Favorite Sports Team
u1fTOMX
Favorite Sports Team
wild
Favorite Sports Team
HDDZGPE
Favorite Sports Team
pUtq1ms
Vote Count:

Tommy (1) - Man
Sky (1) - Pendex
Mandalorian (5) - Jeff, CP, Tommy, Sky, Gip

With 10 Players, it requires 6 Votes to Lynch. 6~ Hours and 50 Minutes Left in Day.