Barry Presents: WS Mafia 3 "The Revival" Game Thread

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

TOP GUY TIME

Goodbye!
Reaction score
The biggest problem I have here Tommy is that despite them being your suspects, you seem to have no conviction at all to defend your push of them. I can reconcile some of this to lacking self confidence, which I think was evident in the previous game we played together, but I don't want to be too charitable here either given that you seem to be stepping away from the table already. Less quitter mindset, please.
First pendex post I remember, I somewhat like this. Not much to truly pick at for this

TOP GUY TIME

Goodbye!
Reaction score
Oh I’m not frustrated. Just kind pigeonholed here, which is cool. I was always gonna vote either Juice or Blaine today, as I’ve discussed how I felt about their play so far. Haven’t seen enough from Man or Pen to have a lean on them either way, I’ve indicated that I have a slight town lean on you based on your more laid back nature. I can’t read CP in general, so I’m kinda fucked there.
I do feel like you mostly sung my praises beforehand, outside of the "blainetuition" comment which really was a stupid comment from me. So, I still don't know where thr "always gonna vote Blaine" mindset truly rose from

TOP GUY TIME

Goodbye!
Reaction score
I'm not asking you be certain that they're scum, but as town, you'd be confident that your push at least is genuine. If I make a genuine push, and I receive push back, my first thought isn't "well I must be wrong", it's "why are people against this". I don't have major issue with either vote, it's you pivoting without exploring the interactions you're getting that I take issue with.
Pretty much this, another post from pen I really like. Backtracking immediately from Juice at the hits of pressure makes it look like a throwaway lead.

TOP GUY TIME

Goodbye!
Reaction score
I'm confident that at least one of the Blaine and Juice are scum. I've indicated multiple times in the last 3.5 hours or so that they're my two red flags. From where I'm at right now, I don't necessarily feel like one of them is significantly more scummy than the other, so I'm cool with getting rid of either of them.
Where's the confidence then? You haven't really any defined statements against me or Juice that I feel hasn't already been said, + you haven't attempted to nail us down with any reasonable proof besides red flags

Tommy Bedlam

E-Fed Staff Member
Reaction score
I do feel like you mostly sung my praises beforehand, outside of the "blainetuition" comment which really was a stupid comment from me. So, I still don't know where thr "always gonna vote Blaine" mindset truly rose from
I said that I liked the fact that you were willing to hang around and answer questions....and then you left. If someone does something in a game that I like, I'll point that out. I also pointed out that you seemed to have a lot of posts that had a lot of words but little valuable content.

TOP GUY TIME

Goodbye!
Reaction score
In that case here are my thoughts so far

- Blaine could easily be a teammate, they got close and then did some weak distancing once Tommy got suspicion on him

- Jeff or CP? Are they willing to effectively bus both their teammates and try to win solo? Nah. I'm not considering them for now

- Mando? Not going to lie, I've thought about it given CP's agreement with my assessment + sus on Mando, which combined would make a full 3-scum team already. I don't really see anything that prevents Mando being scum with either Tommy or Blaine
Nice analysis post here. Adds some flare to Sky that makes me start to really feel into a town-leaning read here, but not fully there. I do agree Jeff and CP aren't scummy in the slightest from what I've caught up on. Still need more to look at on Mando to get that read up, but im still going through

Sky

TOTAL NONSTOP ACTION
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
velvetsky
I have to question your motives when you're trying to push what I know is a mislynch. That's why I didn't make you the darkest shade of red. Questioning motives and refusing to consider that you're wrong either means that A) you're genuinely completely given to an idea that I can fully guarantee is wrong or B) you want to push a mislynch. Why would I just blindly assume that you're being genuine? I voted Juice, you didn't like it. I voted Blaine, you didn't like it. I voted Man, you didn't like it. When asked if there was anything that would change your mind, you said no. Why would I just say, "You know what, she means well" when I am fully guaranteed that you're trying to take out a member of the village?
You're still just saying the same thing

TOP GUY TIME

Goodbye!
Reaction score
I said that I liked the fact that you were willing to hang around and answer questions....and then you left. If someone does something in a game that I like, I'll point that out. I also pointed out that you seemed to have a lot of posts that had a lot of words but little valuable content.
In my fairness, that was around 10 AM and I have stuff to do as well. So, I caught up on what I missed overnight and went off to do daily stuff.

Also, at that point, nothing of real valuable content was coming on anyways, mostly just speculation and some banter. What more content could I have pulled out anyways? Would you have rather me been silent than posting something that may not have much content?

Tommy Bedlam

E-Fed Staff Member
Reaction score
You're still just saying the same thing
Knowing that you're wrong shouldn't give me any reason to doubt you? Is that seriously the argument here? If I know my role for a certainty, why would I not be hesitant of trusting someone who wants to lynch me? Fuck all.

Sky

TOTAL NONSTOP ACTION
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
velvetsky
Knowing that you're wrong shouldn't give me any reason to doubt you? Is that seriously the argument here? If I know my role for a certainty, why would I not be hesitant of trusting someone who wants to lynch me? Fuck all.
Again... same thing. It's still just OMGUS

Tommy Bedlam

E-Fed Staff Member
Reaction score
Again... same thing. It's still just OMGUS
So by your theory, I could suspect everyone in the game, and then if any of them dare to suspect me back, I get to yell "OMGUS." I know you're wrong. When you eventually get your way and lynch me, you'll know you're wrong if you don't already. Blindly trusting someone who I know is wrong is common fucking sense.

Sky

TOTAL NONSTOP ACTION
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
velvetsky
So by your theory, I could suspect everyone in the game, and then if any of them dare to suspect me back, I get to yell "OMGUS." I know you're wrong. When you eventually get your way and lynch me, you'll know you're wrong if you don't already. Blindly trusting someone who I know is wrong is common fucking sense.
No?? The point is that your entire case on me is "Sky thinks Tommy is scum". Which is OMGUS.

Tommy Bedlam

E-Fed Staff Member
Reaction score
And your entire point is that I shouldn't think you're scum because you think I'm scum. I'm not trying to rally votes against you. I'm simply pointing out that I don't trust your motives. Why in the mortal fuck would I? I'm guaranteed that you're wrong.

Tommy Bedlam

E-Fed Staff Member
Reaction score
With that, I'm off to watch Manifest with the Mrs.

Should I die before I wake
I hope town sees I wasn't fake
Take note of the things that I said
About the people who got me dead

CraigPelton

Dean of Greendale Community College / Pals Era Pioneer
Reaction score
I’ll tell ya what Gip. If you’re right, you can call me Thomas every day for forever. If you’re wrong, I post your favorite picture of yourself
Making bets in Mafia is against the rules.