Barry Presents: Whodunnit 2: The West Smithton Sagas GAME THREAD

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Status
Not open for further replies.

Sky

TOTAL NONSTOP ACTION
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
velvetsky
The confused little rodent pops up its head again. Next time you sit down to piss, try having a genuine thought that isn't based on some agenda you imbecile.

I didn't think it was worth the risk due to the quality of player that Poyser is. I built a genuine case on Tweets that was acknowledged and wanted to push it through for at least some form of conversation. If you turn off your sherection for idiocy, you'd see my exchanges with Smark about the whole situation.

You're a dense dopey pile of shit. I avoid you so you say I'm scum because i'm not tunneling you. I 'tunnel' you and you dip the thread like a confused coward, then pop in for a scum read. You remember the game so well but not it's name? The queen of investigating past games cannot provide that detail? Interesting.
Bolded the actual content and not the wall of text of insults

How come there's so much overlap between the people who "didn't want to risk it" and the people I and others read scum?

Tweet

Goes kweh a lot
Reaction score
You know I saw a guy make a point recently that all that posting reads lists does is make it easier for scum to calculate and manipulate your actions.

I gotta actually reread d1 and have another look at Poysers interactions, off the top of my head I currently got town reads of varying strength on Odo, Sky, Smark and Jeff.

Lethal

Tiffy Time
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
fnexxBT
Favorite Wrestler
SdPLF
Favorite Wrestler
nock3cf
Favorite Wrestler
romanreigns
Favorite Wrestler
stonecold2
Favorite Wrestler
trishstratus
Favorite Sports Team
lJlFfto
Favorite Sports Team
pxAmCgn
Favorite Sports Team
detroitlions
Favorite Sports Team
LMoHyDQ
Magic hasn't posted much though? The same sort of underplaying you'd expect from him as town.

Magic's activity is NAI for mine. It's the content of his posts, which, when he does put the effort in, can be decent. The "his not around" stuff has been a flaw in town's approach the last few games.

Lethal

Tiffy Time
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
fnexxBT
Favorite Wrestler
SdPLF
Favorite Wrestler
nock3cf
Favorite Wrestler
romanreigns
Favorite Wrestler
stonecold2
Favorite Wrestler
trishstratus
Favorite Sports Team
lJlFfto
Favorite Sports Team
pxAmCgn
Favorite Sports Team
detroitlions
Favorite Sports Team
LMoHyDQ
You know I saw a guy make a point recently that all that posting reads lists does is make it easier for scum to calculate and manipulate your actions.

I gotta actually reread d1 and have another look at Poysers interactions, off the top of my head I currently got town reads of varying strength on Odo, Sky, Smark and Jeff.

I'll save you the effort and put my name in for looking terrible. I put my faith in the wrong disciple :(

Lethal

Tiffy Time
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
fnexxBT
Favorite Wrestler
SdPLF
Favorite Wrestler
nock3cf
Favorite Wrestler
romanreigns
Favorite Wrestler
stonecold2
Favorite Wrestler
trishstratus
Favorite Sports Team
lJlFfto
Favorite Sports Team
pxAmCgn
Favorite Sports Team
detroitlions
Favorite Sports Team
LMoHyDQ

Tweet

Goes kweh a lot
Reaction score
I'll save you the effort and put my name in for looking terrible. I put my faith in the wrong disciple :(
Ya you had a strong stance on Poyser and were dead wrong. Also you've been way OTT aggressive even for your standards so I'm currently wondering if Poyser told you to act that way so people will go "well Lethal would never be this in-yo-face confrontative as scum so he's town". I know that you swearing at people isn't strange or rare or anything, but I feel like you've been a parody of yourself for the most part so far.

Lethal

Tiffy Time
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
fnexxBT
Favorite Wrestler
SdPLF
Favorite Wrestler
nock3cf
Favorite Wrestler
romanreigns
Favorite Wrestler
stonecold2
Favorite Wrestler
trishstratus
Favorite Sports Team
lJlFfto
Favorite Sports Team
pxAmCgn
Favorite Sports Team
detroitlions
Favorite Sports Team
LMoHyDQ
Bolded the actual content and not the wall of text of insults

How come there's so much overlap between the people who "didn't want to risk it" and the people I and others read scum?

You conveniently left out my point about you bitching about me not tunneling you and suggesting I'm scum as a result?

No actual response, yup.

I literally provided a response, but, you're blindly ignoring it for ? reasons.

I'm actually wanting to play with you, Skybox. Don't you find the typical charade between us a fucking bore and drain on our mental energy? I'm extending an olive branch, and I guess I'm a putz for expecting the same in return.

Tweet

Goes kweh a lot
Reaction score
Also I won't deny that you of all people trying to talk down to me about my recent games is pissing me off :kobe

Odo

Avert thine eyes
Reaction score

whoever said that is dumb because discussion is how you root out inconsistencies

King Kota

Live Laugh Love
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
dJvrW4y
Favorite Wrestler
iHVgAJe
Favorite Wrestler
eIHNFff
Favorite Wrestler
6SLLEQr
Favorite Wrestler
flCHARR
Favorite Wrestler
hasWyGM
Favorite Sports Team
buffalosabres
Favorite Sports Team
3lUNnUV
Favorite Sports Team
K12LIMS
Favorite Sports Team
T5Zw0Si

Lethal

Tiffy Time
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
fnexxBT
Favorite Wrestler
SdPLF
Favorite Wrestler
nock3cf
Favorite Wrestler
romanreigns
Favorite Wrestler
stonecold2
Favorite Wrestler
trishstratus
Favorite Sports Team
lJlFfto
Favorite Sports Team
pxAmCgn
Favorite Sports Team
detroitlions
Favorite Sports Team
LMoHyDQ
Ya you had a strong stance on Poyser and were dead wrong. Also you've been way OTT aggressive even for your standards so I'm currently wondering if Poyser told you to act that way so people will go "well Lethal would never be this in-yo-face confrontative as scum so he's town". I know that you swearing at people isn't strange or rare or anything, but I feel like you've been a parody of yourself for the most part so far.

If one thing though it does make me feel really good about Smark and Odo, which is always a plus.

Aggression or just frustration that no matter how much I try to change, certain elements keep hooking me back into old habits that are counter productive to what I want to achieve. Not a good way to start my new "calm Lethal" career

King Kota

Live Laugh Love
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
dJvrW4y
Favorite Wrestler
iHVgAJe
Favorite Wrestler
eIHNFff
Favorite Wrestler
6SLLEQr
Favorite Wrestler
flCHARR
Favorite Wrestler
hasWyGM
Favorite Sports Team
buffalosabres
Favorite Sports Team
3lUNnUV
Favorite Sports Team
K12LIMS
Favorite Sports Team
T5Zw0Si

Odo

Avert thine eyes
Reaction score
Any chance Barry

Lethal

Tiffy Time
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
fnexxBT
Favorite Wrestler
SdPLF
Favorite Wrestler
nock3cf
Favorite Wrestler
romanreigns
Favorite Wrestler
stonecold2
Favorite Wrestler
trishstratus
Favorite Sports Team
lJlFfto
Favorite Sports Team
pxAmCgn
Favorite Sports Team
detroitlions
Favorite Sports Team
LMoHyDQ
Also I won't deny that you of all people trying to talk down to me about my recent games is pissing me off :kobe

Me? I don't intend it to be talking down to you, it's moreso I've played with peak Tweets and I want to see that return to the mountain top. I can't exactly discuss that sentiment with you on Discord or through convo now can I?

Talking down on people is w h.c at mafia has become

I asked you for a comment, that's not talking down to you mate. I'm sorry if that's how you saw it.

Status
Not open for further replies.