• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Barry Presents: Whodunnit 2: The West Smithton Sagas GAME THREAD

Status
Not open for further replies.

Lethal

Tiffy Time
And they say I'm easily triggered.

tenor.gif

I'm also confused by this. Questioning the reason behind Poyser's read would surely have more to do with, you know, suspicion of Poyser (as has been the running theme this game) rather than defense of Mitch.

Poyser's reason is clearly outlined and I don't see Jeff's reaction to be genuine. I'm yet to see why Poyser has all this suspicion and you have a sherection to see it through.

If Poyser is scum, Tweet could just be town going back and forth on a read as a scum to scum interaction wouldn't be that awkward.

If Poyser is town, Tweet's flip-flopping comes off far more strange and off-putting to me and would then require further pushing.

I explained above, but he basically grasped at the first thing he could to move the spotlight and rushed at the chance to push Mitch's post.

Without really saying anything with that first vote. That idea isn't doing it for me.

:WOW

This is why I ask the questions. I like when we can be civil :)

Lethal

Tiffy Time
Smark I'll pose this - is a player like Poyser worth losing just to solidify reads on Tweets, Jeff and Sky? Especially if he is town, as I believe he is?

Canadian Dragon

The Ace of WS
I'm asking, btw, because reading the last few pages back, Lethal's entrance feels a whole lot like multiposting. just in many posts instead. I also agree that it looked like a whole bunch of paper shuffling as Poyser said.

Lethal

Tiffy Time
1) Can we get fucking vote count @Grim :D love you

2) @Poyser read on lethal please

Shit man, i'm feeling so deflated by this. You promised me everything and now I'm left with....this? It's like the time this bird in high school was wanting to fuck me at a party. Had my rubber, bourbon, shave, all ready to go. She stood me up, so I had an evening with Mrs Palmer instead. Is that a knock at the door? Fuck, they've been watching me. Oh well, when in Rome.

Lethal

Tiffy Time
I'm asking, btw, because reading the last few pages back, Lethal's entrance feels a whole lot like multiposting. just in many posts instead. I also agree that it looked like a whole bunch of paper shuffling as Poyser said.

Except I brought up paper pushing, not Poyser. Don't staple falsities.

Status
Not open for further replies.