Barry Presents: Whodunnit 2: The West Smithton Sagas GAME THREAD

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Status
Not open for further replies.

Sky

TOTAL NONSTOP ACTION
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
velvetsky
Hm. VT is just about what I expected. I think it's possible that Poyser really thought he was gonna get lynched soon and put a couple things in motion such as this super strong town read on OMB which we can WIFOM about after he's dead. And part of the reason why he might have thought this way is because he knew his claim wouldn't do anything for him. In Barry games there's usually 1-2 mafia who don't have a claimable role, could be that he's one of them this time.

Thoughts?
I like the way you think. WIFOM reads on the way out is a pretty dang common strategy

Odo

Avert thine eyes
Reaction score
I would like magic to weigh in above anything else

Tweet

Goes kweh a lot
Reaction score
I like the way you think. WIFOM reads on the way out is a pretty dang common strategy
Let's be clear tho, this Poyser lynch is by no means a done deal, it's just a theory I'm floating.

Odo

Avert thine eyes
Reaction score
I’m pretty sure I have?

Sky

TOTAL NONSTOP ACTION
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
velvetsky
Day kind of died, so I guess I'll see you all tomorrow? Still 100% down to lynch Poyser

NotBrutus

Haza’s Banned Band of Cronies
Reaction score
Poyser wagon seems beaten to death at this point, here's some cool interesting stuff:

Jeff
Big Man
Haza
OMB
Mitch
Odo
N0M
Magic
Alco
Lethal
Banez
Tweet
Sky
KIF
Brutus
Poyser
Smark

me rn. Colour code is last game, blue is "most probably town", red is "most probably scum", yellow is "conflicting feelings". No other colour gradient.

The game wasn't even 2 hours old at this point and she posted this. Isn't it too early to post a "conflicting feelings" list? At this point me, KIF, Lethal, Alco, OMB, Haza, and Big Man hadn't even posted yet. Was this really necessary?

I also found the Banez hostility towards Sky really weird. As she seems to be the only person Banez isn't hostile towards.

Just give sky a town read guys and she'll chuck one back at ya.

So you read me scum regardless?

Funny.

If we lynch Poyser and he flips scum, you claim i'm defending a teamm8.

If we lynch Poyser and he flips town, you claim i look bad coz i'm not on board with the wagon with no actual reason.

Yeah good talk.

get fucked.

vote skybox
She'll probably report me for that. She can't take insults very well, i forgot.

Good thing about Banez though, judging from his last town game, he's been active. But as previously stated, his hostility seems weird. Either they're scum together and sussing each other. Or perhaps Banez is onto a scum Sky :worried

He's giving me "conflicted feelings"

Odo

Avert thine eyes
Reaction score
As you think Sky is scum, can I infer you think Poyser is town?

NotBrutus

Haza’s Banned Band of Cronies
Reaction score
As you think Sky is scum, can I infer you think Poyser is town?

The list post definitely seemed unnecessary to me, even if she is town. Poyser's posts haven't looked like his usual town self.

This reminds me of last game though, because I remember Sky trying to wagon one of you or Poyser early in the game. It made me question if Sky would do that as scum, as I thought she would be too scared to do it as scum. I town read her because of that and she turned out to be scum so lol. They could be scum together, and she is just trying to play to her "meta".

I also didn't entertain the fact that Banez could be scum with Poyser, and he could just be defending his scum partner from Sky.

Showtime

Reaction score
I can't help but wonder if OMB has read the "questioning town reads gets you town reads" phase a while back and wants in on the action
This isn't something OMB would do at all so you can scratch that.

Aka also prob town

If sky is playing like shit im down to lynch her. Call it a policy lynch but I'm not down for sky to cost town a game late because she tries going after obvious town people when she shouldn't. Her value is as scum and pretty much scum alone

Last edited:

Showtime

Reaction score
Someone give me tldr for the poyser stuff. I take it he made a shit read he can't explain?

His explanation of why he's town reading OMB is funny unless OMB is going super try hard this game or something because otherwise he did pretty much no game related shit as scum

Showtime

Reaction score
Based on tweets post OMB is just different

Oh well, gotta drive for 4 more hours then unpack.

Status
Not open for further replies.