Barry Presents: Whodunnit 2: The West Smithton Sagas GAME THREAD

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Status
Not open for further replies.

RDK

All glory to God
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
wadebarrett
Favorite Sports Team
eZIPN8K
Also Banez I explained why I read OMB town a little further up, this game is just so far removed from his last scum game that it just can’t be the same person playing the same alignment

Is this because he is speaking English now?

Daddy Deville

Big D Energy
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
dJvrW4y
Favorite Wrestler
iHVgAJe
Favorite Wrestler
eIHNFff
Favorite Wrestler
6SLLEQr
Favorite Wrestler
flCHARR
Favorite Wrestler
hasWyGM
Favorite Sports Team
buffalosabres
Favorite Sports Team
3lUNnUV
Favorite Sports Team
K12LIMS
Favorite Sports Team
T5Zw0Si
Also Banez I explained why I read OMB town a little further up, this game is just so far removed from his last scum game that it just can’t be the same person playing the same alignment
:booked

Sky

TOTAL NONSTOP ACTION
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
velvetsky
I can't help but wonder if OMB has read the "questioning town reads gets you town reads" phase a while back and wants in on the action

Poyser

Pathological Liar
Reaction score
Is this because he is speaking English now?
He’s just so much more care free and involved. Like I said he only exclusively gave town reads (at least until pressured) in his scum game and even ended up reluctantly voting a town read. He’s really nervous as scum lol you can see it and he doesn’t want to end up on the wrong side of anything

RDK

All glory to God
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
wadebarrett
Favorite Sports Team
eZIPN8K
He’s just so much more care free and involved. Like I said he only exclusively gave town reads (at least until pressured) in his scum game and even ended up reluctantly voting a town read. He’s really nervous as scum lol you can see it and he doesn’t want to end up on the wrong side of anything

No I know what you're talking about I noticed it too. I was just making a joke

Reactions: Poyser

Poyser

Pathological Liar
Reaction score
Anywho I’m heading off to watch a bit of tv, watch the results of my champs game and then bed and can’t really leave here without claiming so

Darren Dalton, VT.

I’m the ace pitcher of the basketball team but have become scared and reserved since the killings started.

RDK

All glory to God
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
wadebarrett
Favorite Sports Team
eZIPN8K
I can't help but wonder if OMB has read the "questioning town reads gets you town reads" phase a while back and wants in on the action

I don't like this post seems like clutching for reasons to scum read someone

Tweet

Goes kweh a lot
Reaction score
I don't think I've ever seen OMB like this as any alignment so I struggle to interpret it one way or the other tbh.

Tweet

Goes kweh a lot
Reaction score
Hm. VT is just about what I expected. I think it's possible that Poyser really thought he was gonna get lynched soon and put a couple things in motion such as this super strong town read on OMB which we can WIFOM about after he's dead. And part of the reason why he might have thought this way is because he knew his claim wouldn't do anything for him. In Barry games there's usually 1-2 mafia who don't have a claimable role, could be that he's one of them this time.

Thoughts?

Status
Not open for further replies.