Barry Presents: Whodunnit 2: The West Smithton Sagas GAME THREAD

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Status
Not open for further replies.

RDK

All glory to God
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
wadebarrett
Favorite Sports Team
eZIPN8K
Cool, well the reason I didn’t claim was to stop the big man special where he claims last and picks the most powerful / town role left and y’all just march to death

I could easily claim to be a vig / cop / gunsmith but I’m just a VT, I’ll get the details if anyone needs them
Very convenient

Tweet

Goes kweh a lot
Reaction score
And now that Odo has claimed I can tell you what my play around Banez was about.

Both I and Jeffv1 thought that Odo had info on Banez coming into d2 and I thought Odo was trying to get Banez lynched without having to out his role so he could potentially get more info. Even if Odo died and had flipped Cop for example, we would have a look at the way he started d2 and seen oh yeah ofc, he voted Banez cause he has info.

Mitch Buchannon

Free Palestine
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
roderickstrong
Favorite Wrestler
danielbryan
Favorite Wrestler
kyleoreilly
Favorite Wrestler
kotaibushi
Favorite Wrestler
kassiusohno
Favorite Wrestler
danielbryan2
Favorite Sports Team
RHZ7KJg
Favorite Sports Team
u6DnU5I
Vote Brutus

With N0M out of the way let’s get Brutus out, he had all the time in the world to claim and took forever.

Haza I’m not scum, I’m being truthful with my claim.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

RDK

All glory to God
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
wadebarrett
Favorite Sports Team
eZIPN8K
Vote Brutus

With N0M out of the way let’s get Brutus out, he had all the time in the world to claim and took forever.

Haza I’m not scum, I’m being truthful with my claim.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

:kobe

Odo

Avert thine eyes
Reaction score
Hey I was looking for some substance in your posts and immediately found this gem
:heston

Poyser wagon seems beaten to death at this point, here's some cool interesting stuff:

The game wasn't even 2 hours old at this point and she posted this. Isn't it too early to post a "conflicting feelings" list? At this point me, KIF, Lethal, Alco, OMB, Haza, and Big Man hadn't even posted yet. Was this really necessary?

I also found the Banez hostility towards Sky really weird. As she seems to be the only person Banez isn't hostile towards.

Good thing about Banez though, judging from his last town game, he's been active. But as previously stated, his hostility seems weird. Either they're scum together and sussing each other. Or perhaps Banez is onto a scum Sky :worried

He's giving me "conflicted feelings"

RDK

All glory to God
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
wadebarrett
Favorite Sports Team
eZIPN8K
Rip my good friend

NotBrutus

Haza’s Banned Band of Cronies
Reaction score
Hey I was looking for some substance in your posts and immediately found this gem

Proves what? I did this last game. Was I discounting the wagon? No, I wasn't. I moved to another direction. Remember Barry (I think) was getting wagoned last game, and I looked elsewhere, namely at Haza? Oh yeah, and he (Haza) flipped scum

NotBrutus

Haza’s Banned Band of Cronies
Reaction score
I think Mitch hammered though so I guess it doesn't matter anymore.

Bobby Barrows

Trans Rights
Reaction score
Website
facebook.com
Favorite Wrestler
Hv5zY64
Favorite Wrestler
OZO8olA
Favorite Wrestler
zPa7dqi
Favorite Wrestler
Y2tTaaf
Favorite Wrestler
q9gbHdQ
Favorite Wrestler
Y06mUrE
Favorite Sports Team
u1fTOMX
Favorite Sports Team
wild
Favorite Sports Team
HDDZGPE
Favorite Sports Team
pUtq1ms
Vote Count:

Mitch (2)Lethal, Haza
Odo (1)Banez
Brutus (6)Odo, Jeff, OMB, Tweet, Rugrat, Mitch

A lynch has been reached.

Brutus was lynched:
Jeff Anderson - Smithon Killers Aligned 2x Motion Detector
Jeff Anderson is a local shopkeep and junkyard owner. He’s known to collect all sorts of bits and bobs from the junkyard and make fancy crap out of them. People think he’s weird but he’s really not. He just likes inventing things. When the killings started, he locked up the junkyard and his shop and has been heard to be listening to things to see what’s going on.

You are the Smithton Killers Aligned 2x Motion Detector. Each night you may investigate a player and see if they performed an action or had an action performed on them, but not who used the action on them, and not what actions they or another player used. You win when you control the majority or the Citizens can no longer lynch another Smithton Killer.

It is now Night. Night lasts 12 hours or until all powers have been sent in.

Status
Not open for further replies.