Barry Presents: Whodunnit 2: The West Smithton Sagas GAME THREAD

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Status
Not open for further replies.

King Kota

Live Laugh Love
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
dJvrW4y
Favorite Wrestler
iHVgAJe
Favorite Wrestler
eIHNFff
Favorite Wrestler
6SLLEQr
Favorite Wrestler
flCHARR
Favorite Wrestler
hasWyGM
Favorite Sports Team
buffalosabres
Favorite Sports Team
3lUNnUV
Favorite Sports Team
K12LIMS
Favorite Sports Team
T5Zw0Si
The "vote-list" is there so patterns can be observed. If you don't want to use it, that's your deal.

Yeah, OMB was riding Smark's dick hard but Smark was being town read from a lot of people, so maybe it was a bus of sorts in the event OMB got whacked which made Smark look even better?

As for PHEN0M, I have a very good reason to now read him town :)

So your rage has subsided now that you're off the block for a moment.

I have strong reasoning to buy PHEN0M as town.

Why are you introducing SK spec when that's not a priority atm? Seems needless distraction and scrambling.

:TI: if you think I am scum and going after half my team then dude you must really think I'm low hanging fruit. I am not scrambling I am basing it off the fact there was two kills last night and person who I think did it has not claimed it so it means a. They are a big with multiple shots. B. A SK and more then likely a indy. I know where my vote is going I am just having a discussion. I mean you haven't look great in this game it's why I rank you as #2 most likely scum

Lethal

Tiffy Time
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
fnexxBT
Favorite Wrestler
SdPLF
Favorite Wrestler
nock3cf
Favorite Wrestler
romanreigns
Favorite Wrestler
stonecold2
Favorite Wrestler
trishstratus
Favorite Sports Team
lJlFfto
Favorite Sports Team
pxAmCgn
Favorite Sports Team
detroitlions
Favorite Sports Team
LMoHyDQ
Smark voted Poyser and never got off. Smark voted Haza and never went off. Mitch mirrored those votes.

Odo, your take on Jeff's PM saying THE town mason, not A town mason? Am I being stupid?

Odo

Avert thine eyes
Reaction score
I imagine the serial killer killed smark cause they thought they were a threat / weren’t lynchable

Odo

Avert thine eyes
Reaction score
Smark voted Poyser and never got off. Smark voted Haza and never went off. Mitch mirrored those votes.

Odo, your take on Jeff's PM saying THE town mason, not A town mason? Am I being stupid?

it’s a good spot but not something I want to bet the game on. But it was a good spot,you’re improving

King Kota

Live Laugh Love
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
dJvrW4y
Favorite Wrestler
iHVgAJe
Favorite Wrestler
eIHNFff
Favorite Wrestler
6SLLEQr
Favorite Wrestler
flCHARR
Favorite Wrestler
hasWyGM
Favorite Sports Team
buffalosabres
Favorite Sports Team
3lUNnUV
Favorite Sports Team
K12LIMS
Favorite Sports Team
T5Zw0Si
I imagine the serial killer killed smark cause they thought they were a threat / weren’t lynchable

Healthy to have a discussion bout it but I do think it's more likely SK over vig like I said killing Smark was an interesting move I mean besides me no one really thought he was maf. Jeffatron dying is something to aswell.

Lethal

Tiffy Time
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
fnexxBT
Favorite Wrestler
SdPLF
Favorite Wrestler
nock3cf
Favorite Wrestler
romanreigns
Favorite Wrestler
stonecold2
Favorite Wrestler
trishstratus
Favorite Sports Team
lJlFfto
Favorite Sports Team
pxAmCgn
Favorite Sports Team
detroitlions
Favorite Sports Team
LMoHyDQ
yep

tip: your reason isn’t as good as you think it is. Just think about it given the state of the game

do you have any other reads, other than me you feel this strong about?

Tweets being scum hasn't left my sights, but I don't want tunnel vision and I've outlined my reasoning for me thinking he is scum. I'm also strong on Banez being scum.

Magic hasn't offered much at all to read him, Rugrat is a mixed basket of eggs, Alco/KIF are nothing to go off (Jeff/Haza haven't put much in since the reps). Brutus screams scared coward scum, fits with his MO.

:TI: if you think I am scum and going after half my team then dude you must really think I'm low hanging fruit. I am not scrambling I am basing it off the fact there was two kills last night and person who I think did it has not claimed it so it means a. They are a big with multiple shots. B. A SK and more then likely a indy. I know where my vote is going I am just having a discussion. I mean you haven't look great in this game it's why I rank you as #2 most likely scum

So defensive for ? reasons? I said you MAY be scum, and are a lean on scum.

I've had a bad run of reads (Poyser/Smark) but I was right on Jeff. I'm trying to solve the game in my own stupid way. You've posted flimsy reasoning for your reads and now want to run the SK tangent. There's a possibility that the vig shot Smark too, so let's not go exposing anybody just yet. We wait to mass claim and see what transpires.

If you had a choice between scum or SK today, who swings?

King Kota

Live Laugh Love
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
dJvrW4y
Favorite Wrestler
iHVgAJe
Favorite Wrestler
eIHNFff
Favorite Wrestler
6SLLEQr
Favorite Wrestler
flCHARR
Favorite Wrestler
hasWyGM
Favorite Sports Team
buffalosabres
Favorite Sports Team
3lUNnUV
Favorite Sports Team
K12LIMS
Favorite Sports Team
T5Zw0Si
Tweets being scum hasn't left my sights, but I don't want tunnel vision and I've outlined my reasoning for me thinking he is scum. I'm also strong on Banez being scum.

Magic hasn't offered much at all to read him, Rugrat is a mixed basket of eggs, Alco/KIF are nothing to go off (Jeff/Haza haven't put much in since the reps). Brutus screams scared coward scum, fits with his MO.

So defensive for ? reasons? I said you MAY be scum, and are a lean on scum.

I've had a bad run of reads (Poyser/Smark) but I was right on Jeff. I'm trying to solve the game in my own stupid way. You've posted flimsy reasoning for your reads and now want to run the SK tangent. There's a possibility that the vig shot Smark too, so let's not go exposing anybody just yet. We wait to mass claim and see what transpires.

If you had a choice between scum or SK today, who swings?

I never said to expose them. I am not being defensive I just think your play has been awful I think you and mitch game have been pretty awful.

King Kota

Live Laugh Love
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
dJvrW4y
Favorite Wrestler
iHVgAJe
Favorite Wrestler
eIHNFff
Favorite Wrestler
6SLLEQr
Favorite Wrestler
flCHARR
Favorite Wrestler
hasWyGM
Favorite Sports Team
buffalosabres
Favorite Sports Team
3lUNnUV
Favorite Sports Team
K12LIMS
Favorite Sports Team
T5Zw0Si
Official Vote: Mitch

Banez

Below average mafia player in mafia section near you.
Reaction score
Fairly certain Jefferey is town, like 95%. Will be 100% when Banez flips scum.

Can't wait to see my flip and watch you go "oh.. still pretty bad game from him"

Banez

Below average mafia player in mafia section near you.
Reaction score
Odo/Tweetum/Mitch/Lethal though I think there might be one or two mafia in there and I haven't ruled out that possibility that smark is maf.

What made you think Smark was maf?

Coz everyone else was reading him town.

Especially that guy Lethal with solid blue.

Odo

Avert thine eyes
Reaction score
But na, no watcher / bg / cop exposed so

give your result please magic

Lethal

Tiffy Time
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
fnexxBT
Favorite Wrestler
SdPLF
Favorite Wrestler
nock3cf
Favorite Wrestler
romanreigns
Favorite Wrestler
stonecold2
Favorite Wrestler
trishstratus
Favorite Sports Team
lJlFfto
Favorite Sports Team
pxAmCgn
Favorite Sports Team
detroitlions
Favorite Sports Team
LMoHyDQ
I never said to expose them. I am not being defensive I just think your play has been awful I think you and mitch game have been pretty awful.

What has been awful? You throw it around but make no meaning. Get off the fence and pull the splinters out.

Status
Not open for further replies.