Barry Presents: Sergio Leone Mafia / Una Mafia Del West Game Thread

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Status
Not open for further replies.

Alco

Reaction score
Yea you can start with me, I don't particularly care. If I have to sacrifice myself for this town, I will.

I will say though, if someone else killed Smark, as Vig, for example, it'd be a good thing to bring that up during said indy-hunting. Otherwise I'll just assume he visited me and got got.

Tweet

Goes kweh a lot
Reaction score
Ye I think up until your flip everybody kinda just assumed the vig shot Smark.

I'd say the vig shouldn't claim yet but wait until tomorrow where we'll probably mass claim.

Alco

Reaction score
Yeh, for sure. That's why I said only to bring it up during the already infamous indy-hunting-sweepstakes

Bobby Barrows

Trans Rights
Reaction score
Website
facebook.com
Favorite Wrestler
Hv5zY64
Favorite Wrestler
OZO8olA
Favorite Wrestler
zPa7dqi
Favorite Wrestler
Y2tTaaf
Favorite Wrestler
q9gbHdQ
Favorite Wrestler
Y06mUrE
Favorite Sports Team
u1fTOMX
Favorite Sports Team
wild
Favorite Sports Team
HDDZGPE
Favorite Sports Team
pUtq1ms

@Laughable Chimp has been modkilled.

The Man With No Name - Hero Aligned 1x Bulletproof, 3x Vig, Beloved

wYd9tOq.gif

Portrayed by: Clint Eastwood

Joe, Americano, Manco, Blondie… many aliases, no names. You have a long and storied history, but unknown to anyone but yourself. You’re the fastest gunslinger in all of the West, and you’ve involved yourself in many adventures. You’ve garnered many enemies and allies over the years.

You are the Hero Aligned 3x Vigilante. Each night you may choose to shoot someone at night. Furthermore, you have special protections: You may survive a shot taken your way at night, and it also requires an extra vote to lynch you.

Last edited:

Alco

Reaction score
you've gotta be fuckin kidding me :heston

Bobby Barrows

Trans Rights
Reaction score
Website
facebook.com
Favorite Wrestler
Hv5zY64
Favorite Wrestler
OZO8olA
Favorite Wrestler
zPa7dqi
Favorite Wrestler
Y2tTaaf
Favorite Wrestler
q9gbHdQ
Favorite Wrestler
Y06mUrE
Favorite Sports Team
u1fTOMX
Favorite Sports Team
wild
Favorite Sports Team
HDDZGPE
Favorite Sports Team
pUtq1ms

Tweet

Goes kweh a lot
Reaction score
Holy shit Chimp. The potential in that role goddammit :mj2

Tweet

Goes kweh a lot
Reaction score
unvote
vote Chris

I'm defaulting back to this

Bobby Barrows

Trans Rights
Reaction score
Website
facebook.com
Favorite Wrestler
Hv5zY64
Favorite Wrestler
OZO8olA
Favorite Wrestler
zPa7dqi
Favorite Wrestler
Y2tTaaf
Favorite Wrestler
q9gbHdQ
Favorite Wrestler
Y06mUrE
Favorite Sports Team
u1fTOMX
Favorite Sports Team
wild
Favorite Sports Team
HDDZGPE
Favorite Sports Team
pUtq1ms

Chris

Dreams are Endless
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
tLCb5kv
Favorite Wrestler
OEndG4L
Favorite Wrestler
ArsUxsj
Favorite Wrestler
mrperfect2
Favorite Wrestler
eelOIL6
Favorite Wrestler
BryanDanielson1
Favorite Sports Team
sfa
Favorite Sports Team
dallascowboys
Favorite Sports Team
sanantoniospurs
Favorite Sports Team
texasrangers
i may be coming around on Jeff’s theory here re: Chris.

Making him look good if they flip?

Kind of feels like defense of a teammate. Dissuade people from putting on more votes at the time.

I brought up the possibility of scum smark to defend me so he'd look good if I flipped early VERY early on and even quoted it back pages later when Smark was getting pushed on page 1 to say I could never shake that feeling but I wasn't convinced on lynching him yet since he'd already claimed.

@Alco - Chris is accusing you of being the SK

With "unnatural conviction" that Tweet and I already discussed as a misunderstanding? :francis No Alco I am not accusing you of being the SK and in my reads list even said you most likely were not. I threw out one post that Jeff said was a "good shout" where I clearly said I wasn't sure before dropping it until Tweet quoted it back.

Sorry for all the shade, but is fence-sitting and not taking any position whatsoever allowed if you're new? Can't remember Tweet or others doing it when they started playing, but I might be misrepresenting (in which case, I'm also sorry)

I will accept all newbie shade especially when you're the one they think is the SK now because of it :heston sorry buddy

I think I still wanna lynch Chris and if he flips scum the next logical step is to get rid of Alco. If Chris is town then well, fuck me and my dumbass theories :jade

I do not think Alco should be sacrificed if his non-SK flip would just have you guys lynch me anyway? I'd rather just get me over with bc a VT down wouldn't hurt near as much and then you guys could focus on other things instead of Tweet's theory

Also I guess I missed a clicking quote for one post, but in one Lethal also said that I was defending him hard, which OMB said as well and I already corrected once that I'm not necessarily defending Lethal, but I have no idea why OMB has him as a hard scum lean and he won't produce this mysterious scum post as well.

And I def forgot about Banez so I'd put him town as well on my list

Chris

Dreams are Endless
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
tLCb5kv
Favorite Wrestler
OEndG4L
Favorite Wrestler
ArsUxsj
Favorite Wrestler
mrperfect2
Favorite Wrestler
eelOIL6
Favorite Wrestler
BryanDanielson1
Favorite Sports Team
sfa
Favorite Sports Team
dallascowboys
Favorite Sports Team
sanantoniospurs
Favorite Sports Team
texasrangers
And for the record, I know Haza and Smark gave me town reads early, but Odo had me as town as well even after everyone saw through Smark :draper2:

Canadian Dragon

The Ace of WS
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
9yQJpez
Favorite Wrestler
9Cf16sP
Favorite Wrestler
v9xmgrN
Favorite Wrestler
f0aLDLP
Favorite Wrestler
OEndG4L
Favorite Wrestler
nock3cf
Slowly waking up, but godammit chimp. Had a feeling hed flip blue n 2 .modkills is hella lame (not barrys fault at all, i rather rules are enforced so ppl learn).

Issue with alco's claim, esp that chimpy was too much of a dbag to claim his usage b4 beimg modkilled (at least do.this ppl, so were not missing info, ffs), is that its unprovable without knowing who chimp shot.

But realistically he shot smark imo, cuz duh, n chimp can at least do normal usage.

I doubt anyone visited alco n1, n see little reason for odo to watch him tbh. Rugrat didnt have an active role either so dountful.

MAYBE smark visited, but its much likelier chimp shot him imo.

No buys atm.

Lethal

Tiffy Time
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
fnexxBT
Favorite Wrestler
SdPLF
Favorite Wrestler
nock3cf
Favorite Wrestler
romanreigns
Favorite Wrestler
stonecold2
Favorite Wrestler
trishstratus
Favorite Sports Team
lJlFfto
Favorite Sports Team
pxAmCgn
Favorite Sports Team
detroitlions
Favorite Sports Team
LMoHyDQ
For fucks sake Chimp, that role, drawn by you, and you play like THAT? Good fucking grief.

Also I guess I missed a clicking quote for one post, but in one Lethal also said that I was defending him hard, which OMB said as well and I already corrected once that I'm not necessarily defending Lethal, but I have no idea why OMB has him as a hard scum lean and he won't produce this mysterious scum post as well.

I never said defending hard, I questioned the notion of why it was happening. That said, I completely agree with your stance on ODB and his lack of providing the post in theory

Sky

TOTAL NONSTOP ACTION
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
velvetsky
Based on?

I know I started something yesterday, but it was designed to do what I intended - it exposed people looking for an easy vote (Haza) and got PHEN0M posting in the game. Objective achieved.

Yours on the other hand?
Because he's been utterly limp and done nothing to make me actually read him town

Status
Not open for further replies.