Barry Presents: Sergio Leone Mafia / Una Mafia Del West Game Thread

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Status
Not open for further replies.

Lethal

Tiffy Time
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
fnexxBT
Favorite Wrestler
SdPLF
Favorite Wrestler
nock3cf
Favorite Wrestler
romanreigns
Favorite Wrestler
stonecold2
Favorite Wrestler
trishstratus
Favorite Sports Team
lJlFfto
Favorite Sports Team
pxAmCgn
Favorite Sports Team
detroitlions
Favorite Sports Team
LMoHyDQ
Hmmmm, okay I’ll sleep on it.

G’night Captain Vegemite.

I do like you pressing me on it though, shows you're paying attention and wanting to help solve the game.

:proud:

Alco

Reaction score
Okay, remember what I just said about Smarks role, that he was actually a Follower, not a Watcher? I think it's safe to assume scum used that role n1 on a guy who was decently town read and hadn't claimed yet. Someone like, oh idk... Alco perhaps? SKs are usually Investigation Immune, so if scum got a No Result on Alco, they'd have reason to believe that Alco was the II SK. I don't believe for a second that Chris himself made that connection, but Haza was around for a short while before Jeff daykilled him, it could very well be that Haza made the deduction and put it in the scum QT. It would also be easy to think that Haza would find it fun to out whom he believes to be the SK on his way out.

Let me know what you think of this, I think scum know who the SK is and Chris just jumped the gun.
YOU'RE RIGHT!!

BUT FOR THE WRONG REASONS

let me come back to this once I've finished reading back

for the record: no I'm not the SK and yes you are good. (fucking German :side:)

Alco

Reaction score
I'm not really on Smark's side Tweet, I just think the case against him hasn't been strong enough to make me want to lynch him yet and I would very much like to avoid mislynching the DV, but my initial suspicion of him is the same, I'm not leaning more towards town or scum for him.
Sorry for all the shade, but is fence-sitting and not taking any position whatsoever allowed if you're new? Can't remember Tweet or others doing it when they started playing, but I might be misrepresenting (in which case, I'm also sorry)
Not a bad shout. I can also see Tweety being the SK, but again, I really dont care until we body the scum team.
Maybe you're the day SK :worried
This entire post feels wrong on so many levels. Where do I begin.
1) Why would you start wild SK spec out of the blue?
2) Why Alco in particular?
3) How have you determined that Alco is more active than usual in your first game of playing with us?
4) What makes you think activity or playing well is an indicator of if Alco might be the SK or not? (You kinda answered this but it's still weird, Alco has played this game for like 500 years, I doubt he's one to get too excited over playing indy

I have a theory on what's going on here

unvote
vote Chris
500 years :hogansun

Alco

Reaction score
So @Mr.Tweetums I'd like to throw up another theory.

I'm not the SK, but I MIGHT be responsible for one of the deaths. I COULD be responsible for either Smark or Odo dying.

You see, scum might've visited me at night and subsequently died... because I'm PGO. I hinted at it in my very first post (as soft as a soft can get, I guess):
Not gonna lie, guys, I'm a little paranoid about all these cheaters here :worried

Anyways, scum might've considered indeed that I was SK and shot one of their own, which might've resulted in Chris or someone else in the QT making the connection that I was the SK. I'm fully on board with your theory in the sense that I don't think Chris makes this super specific Alco = SK connection out of thin air. The timing and specificity of the post just feel super, super off.

Another scenario has me killing Odo because he tried to watch me. In which case, I'm sorry :mj1

Alco

Reaction score
So now I'm doubting between Chris and Chimp.

Chimp - comes in under pressure, posts all of 3 posts, without claiming, then fucks off again.

Chris - the SK spec + fence-sitting + non-commitment to anything

Lethal

Tiffy Time
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
fnexxBT
Favorite Wrestler
SdPLF
Favorite Wrestler
nock3cf
Favorite Wrestler
romanreigns
Favorite Wrestler
stonecold2
Favorite Wrestler
trishstratus
Favorite Sports Team
lJlFfto
Favorite Sports Team
pxAmCgn
Favorite Sports Team
detroitlions
Favorite Sports Team
LMoHyDQ
You see, scum might've visited me at night and subsequently died... because I'm PGO. I hinted at it in my very first post (as soft as a soft can get, I guess):

PGO? :WOW

Banez

Below average mafia player in mafia section near you.
Reaction score
Chimp edited post? LOL

Rugrat read him town, and since he has a good reputation for reading him. I’m fine with him as town. Rugrat also flipped town, so that’s assuring to know.

I’m wondering who else Banez motivated though, if he has.

Just motivated Jeff on N1. I can't motivate multiple people in same night.

Tweet

Goes kweh a lot
Reaction score
1. Darth Lethal - Smark said he'd be his "gut feel" lynch over rugrat at the beginning of the game, his overall play has felt fine so far.
2. Jeffatron -
3. PHEN0M
4. OMB - his Smark town read looked bad at the time and worse now, also he thinks Lethal is scummy for some reason and I wish he'd tell me why if it could offer any more clarity.
5. TheRedPrince - Silvanito, Vanilla Townie
6. Chris - Vanilla Townie

7. NotBrutus - Mason w/ Rugrat, hasn't shown me anything to convince he he's town tho
8. Banez - I can't just go by Rugrat's 100% record of reading him on this
9. TKOK - Cheyenne, Miller
10. Laughable Chimp
11. Raidokken - Angel Eyes, Villain Strongman/Gov
12. Mr.Tweetums - His theory on me is way too much for scum to come up with IMO. Didn't like Smark or Haza either pretty early.
13. V. Skybox - Was sussed by both Smark and Haza early, had disagreements with both and was also Smark's only claim when he was pressed to give his scum reads.
14. Tearjerker - Ramon & Esteban, Villain DV/Watcher
15. Alco - Not touching this one rn :heston Just going with odds I seriously doubt he's the SK and if he is then that was a helluva shot in the dark by me that I hope isn't the reason I get lynched. Jeff reads him town and that's points for me rn
16. Odo - Nobody, Watcher
17. Rugrat - Juan Miranda, Mason

Chimp and Phenom I'm unsure of, Chimp bc he hasn't done shit and I just don't know with Phenom right now to go eithe rway with him.
Hmm okay Chris missed the thing that Jeff and I lean heavily town on Banez for. And no, it's not Rugrats read of him. So if Chris flips scum our town read on Banez may as well be 100% set in stone. Other than that, this is about where I am as well, except obviously I still think Chris is scum and I got OMB more as a null/POEfodder than actually scummy.

Tweet

Goes kweh a lot
Reaction score
Unvote
Vote Chimp

Surely he has to be in claim territory by now. The fact that this hasn't been pushed for a quicklynch suggests that Chimp isn't town
As if my read on Sky needed any more certainty, this is more of what town Sky does. She'll take any reason she can get to push and lynch people, even bad reasons. The split is probably 8/2/1 so there's only two people who could push for a quicklynch, and if they did, this one Chimp lynch won't win them the game by a long shot.

Alco

Reaction score
I'd like a vote count.

After I unvote and vote Chris

Tweet

Goes kweh a lot
Reaction score
I think if we lynch in chimp, OMB and Chris (outside chance Brutus) we hit scum. Shit gets fun if Chris flips scum and Tweets theory regarding SK Alco comes in to play. Everyone else remaining i can see as town for one reason or another based on reading through old posts.
I suppose this is about accurate, most peoples POEs look this way or thereabouts and if we hit those 3-4 guys and there's still scum out there then the game's over anyway. I'm pretty confident it's Chris+1 at this stage, and I agree that it's probably not Brutus cause as I said, Rugrats role PM looks like it character confirms Brutus, and Brutus himself hasn't felt scummy on play either (in his case that means afraid to show up and make a move).

Alco

Reaction score
Brutus has come alive a bit, yes.

Good chance it ends up being OMB and Chris, imo.

Status
Not open for further replies.