Barry Presents: Sergio Leone Mafia / Una Mafia Del West Game Thread

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Status
Not open for further replies.

Chris

Dreams are Endless
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
tLCb5kv
Favorite Wrestler
OEndG4L
Favorite Wrestler
ArsUxsj
Favorite Wrestler
mrperfect2
Favorite Wrestler
eelOIL6
Favorite Wrestler
BryanDanielson1
Favorite Sports Team
sfa
Favorite Sports Team
dallascowboys
Favorite Sports Team
sanantoniospurs
Favorite Sports Team
texasrangers
But
Darth Lethal
Jeffatron - daykiller
PHEN0M
OMB

TheRedPrince - Silvanito, Vanilla Townie
Chris
NotBrutus - mason
Banez - recharger, wtv u wanna call it
9. @TKOK - Cheyenne, Miller
Laughable Chimp
Raidokken - Angel Eyes, Villain Strongman/Gov
Mr.Tweetums
V. Skybox

Tearjerker - Ramon & Esteban, Villain DV/Watcher
Alco
Odo - Nobody, Watcher
Rugrat - Juan Miranda, Mason

I color coated my thoughts right now orange is slight leans to maf red is maf blue is town black idk

Can you explain why you have those two as scum rn?

Tweet

Goes kweh a lot
Reaction score
Okay, remember what I just said about Smarks role, that he was actually a Follower, not a Watcher? I think it's safe to assume scum used that role n1 on a guy who was decently town read and hadn't claimed yet. Someone like, oh idk... Alco perhaps? SKs are usually Investigation Immune, so if scum got a No Result on Alco, they'd have reason to believe that Alco was the II SK. I don't believe for a second that Chris himself made that connection, but Haza was around for a short while before Jeff daykilled him, it could very well be that Haza made the deduction and put it in the scum QT. It would also be easy to think that Haza would find it fun to out whom he believes to be the SK on his way out.

Let me know what you think of this, I think scum know who the SK is and Chris just jumped the gun.

Reactions: Chris

Daddy Dom

Big D Energy
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
dJvrW4y
Favorite Wrestler
iHVgAJe
Favorite Wrestler
eIHNFff
Favorite Wrestler
6SLLEQr
Favorite Wrestler
flCHARR
Favorite Wrestler
hasWyGM
Favorite Sports Team
buffalosabres
Favorite Sports Team
3lUNnUV
Favorite Sports Team
K12LIMS
Favorite Sports Team
T5Zw0Si
I don't trust NotBrutus and Darth I feel like made scummy post.

Mason can easily lie or fake role so that they could confirm each other.

Chris

Dreams are Endless
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
tLCb5kv
Favorite Wrestler
OEndG4L
Favorite Wrestler
ArsUxsj
Favorite Wrestler
mrperfect2
Favorite Wrestler
eelOIL6
Favorite Wrestler
BryanDanielson1
Favorite Sports Team
sfa
Favorite Sports Team
dallascowboys
Favorite Sports Team
sanantoniospurs
Favorite Sports Team
texasrangers
Okay, remember what I just said about Smarks role, that he was actually a Follower, not a Watcher? I think it's safe to assume scum used that role n1 on a guy who was decently town read and hadn't claimed yet. Someone like, oh idk... Alco perhaps? SKs are usually Investigation Immune, so if scum got a No Result on Alco, they'd have reason to believe that Alco was the II SK. I don't believe for a second that Chris himself made that connection, but Haza was around for a short while before Jeff daykilled him, it could very well be that Haza made the deduction and put it in the scum QT. It would also be easy to think that Haza would find it fun to out whom he believes to be the SK on his way out.

Let me know what you think of this, I think scum know who the SK is and Chris just jumped the gun.

Okay coming at me makes more sense with that theory :WOW

I don't wanna tell you that it's completely wrong tho bc it is a really good theory and also fits VERY fuckin' good with your original theory of me being coached by Smark bc I did make this "bad" play right after he died :cena But is has a lot of moving pieces in it as well such as Smark using that ability on specifically Alco and him coming back as no result. If Alco isn't a serial killer and happened to use a role last night that wouldn't have came back "no result" to scum, then it'd be nice if he spoke up now.

But I do hate that such a good well thought out theory is just from me doing unnecessary SK spec when I think I'd been pretty helpful to town before that :sadpanda

Canadian Dragon

The Ace of WS
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
9yQJpez
Favorite Wrestler
9Cf16sP
Favorite Wrestler
v9xmgrN
Favorite Wrestler
f0aLDLP
Favorite Wrestler
OEndG4L
Favorite Wrestler
nock3cf

My thoughts?

:WOW

Canadian Dragon

The Ace of WS
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
9yQJpez
Favorite Wrestler
9Cf16sP
Favorite Wrestler
v9xmgrN
Favorite Wrestler
f0aLDLP
Favorite Wrestler
OEndG4L
Favorite Wrestler
nock3cf
If tweet is right n scum solved the game for us, what a fitting end.

Chris

Dreams are Endless
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
tLCb5kv
Favorite Wrestler
OEndG4L
Favorite Wrestler
ArsUxsj
Favorite Wrestler
mrperfect2
Favorite Wrestler
eelOIL6
Favorite Wrestler
BryanDanielson1
Favorite Sports Team
sfa
Favorite Sports Team
dallascowboys
Favorite Sports Team
sanantoniospurs
Favorite Sports Team
texasrangers
Alco a SK a possibility anyone? I'm just throwing possibilities out there mostly in case they're dumb ones you guys can let me know early instead of them clouding my thoughts.

Seems he's more active than usual this game, and generally play well as far as everyone's concerned. Could be the activity is him excited about an indy role? Like I said I'm just throwing stuff out there rn lol

Here's my post in question for reference. Is there any "unnatural conviction" here?

Chris

Dreams are Endless
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
tLCb5kv
Favorite Wrestler
OEndG4L
Favorite Wrestler
ArsUxsj
Favorite Wrestler
mrperfect2
Favorite Wrestler
eelOIL6
Favorite Wrestler
BryanDanielson1
Favorite Sports Team
sfa
Favorite Sports Team
dallascowboys
Favorite Sports Team
sanantoniospurs
Favorite Sports Team
texasrangers
Plus before Tweet even had his theory, I had agreed with Jeff that SK spec was pointless after he first replied and was ready to move on.

Tweet

Goes kweh a lot
Reaction score
I mean if Alco really is the SK I think he's just gonna deny it regardless cause it's way too early to out himself like that if he wants to win. I'd like a claim out of Chris please.

Canadian Dragon

The Ace of WS
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
9yQJpez
Favorite Wrestler
9Cf16sP
Favorite Wrestler
v9xmgrN
Favorite Wrestler
f0aLDLP
Favorite Wrestler
OEndG4L
Favorite Wrestler
nock3cf
Plus before Tweet even had his theory, I had agreed with Jeff that SK spec was pointless after he first replied and was ready to move on.

Not to speak for tweet, but i think the fact you specifically targetted alco is whats aggregeous here. Not the spec itself.

Now ill admit that theres some wifom/setup spec as part of tweets case, but it does hold up.

Tweet

Goes kweh a lot
Reaction score
Well "unnatural conviction" was poor wording, I'm not a native English speaker. I agree that the post was mostly "oh hey what about Alco as the SK, just throwin it out there", but such sudden SK spec from someone who plays their first game in this section just feels completely misplaced. Not in a you shouldn't do that as a noob kinda way, but in a damn where did the new guy suddenly find this theory out of absolutely nowhere kinda way.

Reactions: Chris

Chris

Dreams are Endless
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
tLCb5kv
Favorite Wrestler
OEndG4L
Favorite Wrestler
ArsUxsj
Favorite Wrestler
mrperfect2
Favorite Wrestler
eelOIL6
Favorite Wrestler
BryanDanielson1
Favorite Sports Team
sfa
Favorite Sports Team
dallascowboys
Favorite Sports Team
sanantoniospurs
Favorite Sports Team
texasrangers
I mean if Alco really is the SK I think he's just gonna deny it regardless cause it's way too early to out himself like that if he wants to win. I'd like a claim out of Chris please.

I was saying if he isn't in fact the serial killer and is a townie that did have a role then he would know your theory doesn't hold up and could help confirm me. Now if he is still the SK then yeah he'd just lie.

And @Jeffatron Alco was literally bc I was looking through your reads list and wondering about people I didn't have opinions on yet and his name stood out lol

But yeah, I'll claim even though I don't think it will help much lol I'm a vanilla townie. I gots no powers but my vote.

Chris

Dreams are Endless
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
tLCb5kv
Favorite Wrestler
OEndG4L
Favorite Wrestler
ArsUxsj
Favorite Wrestler
mrperfect2
Favorite Wrestler
eelOIL6
Favorite Wrestler
BryanDanielson1
Favorite Sports Team
sfa
Favorite Sports Team
dallascowboys
Favorite Sports Team
sanantoniospurs
Favorite Sports Team
texasrangers
Well "unnatural conviction" was poor wording, I'm not a native English speaker. I agree that the post was mostly "oh hey what about Alco as the SK, just throwin it out there", but such sudden SK spec from someone who plays their first game in this section just feels completely misplaced. Not in a you shouldn't do that as a noob kinda way, but in a damn where did the new guy suddenly find this theory out of absolutely nowhere kinda way.

Ah no worries about that part then. I don't mind the push anyway bc like I said you really worked out a solid theory....it's just wrong :heston

Tweet

Goes kweh a lot
Reaction score
SK spec, while mostly fruitless at this stage of the game, is fine. Sussing Alco, while I don't agree and think he's town on play, is fine. Sussing specifically Alco as specifically the SK at the start of a new dayphase after one scum just flipped a very Rolecop-y kinda role and the suspicion coming from a newcomer is... not fine, at least in my head it's not.

Status
Not open for further replies.