Barry Presents: Sergio Leone Mafia / Una Mafia Del West Game Thread

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Status
Not open for further replies.

Laughable Chimp

Reaction score
Ok I'm here. I don't know what Haza did but sounds pretty reckless with no real gain so probably town.

I think Jeff is scum.

NotBrutus

Haza’s Banned Band of Cronies
Reaction score
Well you've had maybe 10 posts before popping back in just now, that's pretty much right on the line of active/inactive. I only bring up the activity issue because I recall people saying about you that sometimes as scum you're positively horrified of posting at all. You're pretty null overall, can't say anything you've brought in made me lean one side or the other.

I could easily make the Banez argument of “unlike you guys I have a life and actually have stuff to do like work, clean, and eat” :heston

Jeff were you 1-shot btw? You mentioned you were, right?

NotBrutus

Reaction score
Ok I'm here. I don't know what Haza did but sounds pretty reckless with no real gain so probably town.

I think Jeff is scum.

While I agree with you, why? Especially since you seemed to like his enthusiasm and joined his Haza wagon he started after Day 1.

NotBrutus

Reaction score
@PHEN0M

Odo says you have a good track record of reading him? How do you read him?

Tweet

Goes kweh a lot
Reaction score
@Mr.Tweetums could you be a pal, and give me your town reads? I think your scum reads are fairly public so im less interested there, but feel free to add them too.
I'll preface these by saying I'm operating under the assumption that both Smark and Haza are scum.

1. Darth Lethal - thoughts seemed pretty town oriented but also a bit like safe play, slight town lean if anything
2. Jeffatron - town lean, seems invested in solving, but still a bit uneasy cause of his solid town read on me
3. PHEN0M - very slight town lean, would expect him to take more measures to get himself out of POE with two scum as good as dealt with
4. OMB - slight scum lean cause Haza and Smark throwing the towel makes sense if he and another uh... weaker player are their teammates
5. TheRedPrince - Silvanito, Vanilla Townie
6. Chris - null, sorta baffled that he's been on Smarks side throughout, could be that he's doing it cause they're buddies outside the game but could also be that they're actually aligned. Also makes sense in the confines of my weak scum team theory
7. NotBrutus - null, nothing much to judge him on so far
8. Banez - slight town lean for Rugrats read on him, pretty null to me individually
9. TKOK - Well fuck
10. Laughable Chimp - Ah, fuck. No srsly, 3 posts, null
11. Raidokken - Seems like caught scum
12. Mr.Tweetums - ahem
13. V. Skybox - confident town on early play, though I've noticed her slow down a bit after I gave her that town read
14. Tearjerker - scummmmmm
15. Alco - Thoughts align with mine for the most part, can be town
16. Odo - Town provided Smark flips scum
17. Rugrat - Town read, just seems natural instead of doing fake looking things that are supposed to make him look towny

Tl;dr version:
Town reads: Sky, Alco, Odo, Rugrat
Town leans: Lethal, Jeff, PHEN0M, Banez
POE/scum lean pool: OMB, Chris, Brutus, Chimp

Canadian Dragon

The Ace of WS
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
9yQJpez
Favorite Wrestler
9Cf16sP
Favorite Wrestler
v9xmgrN
Favorite Wrestler
f0aLDLP
Favorite Wrestler
OEndG4L
Favorite Wrestler
nock3cf
I could easily make the Banez argument of “unlike you guys I have a life and actually have stuff to do like work, clean, and eat” :heston

Jeff were you 1-shot btw? You mentioned you were, right?

1x, I has no more shots.

Tweet

Goes kweh a lot
Reaction score
This might not bode well for my life expectancy but it does look very unlikely that Lethal and Smark are aligned, so if Smark is scum I'd pencil Lethal into the SK slot for now.

Canadian Dragon

The Ace of WS
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
9yQJpez
Favorite Wrestler
9Cf16sP
Favorite Wrestler
v9xmgrN
Favorite Wrestler
f0aLDLP
Favorite Wrestler
OEndG4L
Favorite Wrestler
nock3cf
:WOW solid Tweet. I don't blame you at all for being apprehensive at me reading you town, I'd be worried in your position too. Which only affirms my read on you tbh

Chris

Dreams are Endless
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
tLCb5kv
Favorite Wrestler
OEndG4L
Favorite Wrestler
ArsUxsj
Favorite Wrestler
mrperfect2
Favorite Wrestler
eelOIL6
Favorite Wrestler
BryanDanielson1
Favorite Sports Team
sfa
Favorite Sports Team
dallascowboys
Favorite Sports Team
sanantoniospurs
Favorite Sports Team
texasrangers
I'm not really on Smark's side Tweet, I just think the case against him hasn't been strong enough to make me want to lynch him yet and I would very much like to avoid mislynching the DV, but my initial suspicion of him is the same, I'm not leaning more towards town or scum for him.

Chris

Dreams are Endless
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
tLCb5kv
Favorite Wrestler
OEndG4L
Favorite Wrestler
ArsUxsj
Favorite Wrestler
mrperfect2
Favorite Wrestler
eelOIL6
Favorite Wrestler
BryanDanielson1
Favorite Sports Team
sfa
Favorite Sports Team
dallascowboys
Favorite Sports Team
sanantoniospurs
Favorite Sports Team
texasrangers
I've also just been throwing a lot of possibilities out there for why Smark could be town or scum with the governor usage but Haza admitting to that kinda throws all those theories out of whack

Chris

Dreams are Endless
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
tLCb5kv
Favorite Wrestler
OEndG4L
Favorite Wrestler
ArsUxsj
Favorite Wrestler
mrperfect2
Favorite Wrestler
eelOIL6
Favorite Wrestler
BryanDanielson1
Favorite Sports Team
sfa
Favorite Sports Team
dallascowboys
Favorite Sports Team
sanantoniospurs
Favorite Sports Team
texasrangers
I'm not really on Smark's side Tweet, I just think the case against him hasn't been strong enough to make me want to lynch him yet and I would very much like to avoid mislynching the DV, but my initial suspicion of him is the same, I'm not leaning more towards town or scum for him.

Also to clarify this, I'm not leaning anymore town or anymore scum on him that I was before Day 1 ended. I'd say slight scum lean is my read I guess but I'm very unsure about a lot still.

RDK

All glory to God
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
wadebarrett
Favorite Sports Team
eZIPN8K
Yeah Smarks gonna have to is his DV as townly as possible even if he is scum now so it's going to be useful for a bit regardless

obviously we don't let him get to lylo unless he can be confirmed by a cop for example but this isnt rocket science

I was right to save him and you all should thank me for not letting us splurge 2 more votes day 1

Status
Not open for further replies.