Barry Presents: Sergio Leone Mafia / Una Mafia Del West Game Thread

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Status
Not open for further replies.

Canadian Dragon

The Ace of WS
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
9yQJpez
Favorite Wrestler
9Cf16sP
Favorite Wrestler
v9xmgrN
Favorite Wrestler
f0aLDLP
Favorite Wrestler
OEndG4L
Favorite Wrestler
nock3cf
As I said, if scum are going to fake a role, there’s a chance they are gonna have to fake a mod interaction too.

that isn’t cheating, that’s part of the game, it just requires care from the mod if there are follow up questions.

however using forum mechanics and leveraging the mods decision making to avoid suspicion is not what mafia is

completely agree and there's a pretty obvious distinction :WOW

Canadian Dragon

The Ace of WS
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
9yQJpez
Favorite Wrestler
9Cf16sP
Favorite Wrestler
v9xmgrN
Favorite Wrestler
f0aLDLP
Favorite Wrestler
OEndG4L
Favorite Wrestler
nock3cf
Basically the point is to not take advantage of forum mechanics or purposefully take advantage/leverage hosts. I think that's rather agreeable.

Kross Rhodes

Israel Has the Right to Exist
Reaction score
Website
wrestlingsmarks.com
Favorite Wrestler
emma
Favorite Wrestler
YA1yyED
Favorite Wrestler
frmoJZU
Favorite Wrestler
nock3cf
Favorite Wrestler
danielbryan3
Favorite Wrestler
tLCb5kv
Favorite Sports Team
WYT3shw
Favorite Sports Team
fRXTMaD
Favorite Sports Team
LechI0u
Favorite Sports Team
RHZ7KJg
What’s funny is for the most part I agree.

No one did any of these cheap confirms on WC.

I had no idea what a cheap confirm was until WF.

NotBrutus

Haza’s Banned Band of Cronies
Reaction score
If you think me pressing Odo for a read on a player he mentioned and asked questions to is scummy Brutus, than I would suggest you're missing the point. You do realize, once again, that me asking Odo about you is much more interrogating Odo about his motives than it is a shade at you.

That’s a fair point. In that case, what’s your read on Odo in that case? Did you get what you needed?
Aside from that, I’d need to look more into your interactions with Smark. IIRC you were scummates with him before in MacFarlane mafia. (Briefly)

Inactivity is an actual scum tell for Brutus, and if the scum team really is Smark/Haza/Chimp/Brutus I could see Haza doing what he just did for the lulzies because fuck it this game's basically over lel.

Have I really been that inactive though? You and Jeff’s statements contradict one another in that case as he stated I was following along.

Odo

Avert thine eyes
Reaction score
I don’t know this for sure, but we are probably more competitive as a group, so folk are always gonna look for advantages

Odo

Avert thine eyes
Reaction score
Outside of this game cause of biases, if you want to read me better, ask Phenom as he’s the only one who gets it fairly consistently

Canadian Dragon

The Ace of WS
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
9yQJpez
Favorite Wrestler
9Cf16sP
Favorite Wrestler
v9xmgrN
Favorite Wrestler
f0aLDLP
Favorite Wrestler
OEndG4L
Favorite Wrestler
nock3cf
I would guess some people subscribe to the "If you ain't cheating, you ain't trying" win at all cost mentality. Uprising that these people aren't from Boston :heston

Canadian Dragon

The Ace of WS
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
9yQJpez
Favorite Wrestler
9Cf16sP
Favorite Wrestler
v9xmgrN
Favorite Wrestler
f0aLDLP
Favorite Wrestler
OEndG4L
Favorite Wrestler
nock3cf

RDK

All glory to God
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
wadebarrett
Favorite Sports Team
eZIPN8K
I would guess some people subscribe to the "If you ain't cheating, you ain't trying" win at all cost mentality. Uprising that these people aren't from Boston :heston

:garrett

Canadian Dragon

The Ace of WS
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
9yQJpez
Favorite Wrestler
9Cf16sP
Favorite Wrestler
v9xmgrN
Favorite Wrestler
f0aLDLP
Favorite Wrestler
OEndG4L
Favorite Wrestler
nock3cf
That’s a fair point. In that case, what’s your read on Odo in that case? Did you get what you needed?
Aside from that, I’d need to look more into your interactions with Smark. IIRC you were scummates with him before in MacFarlane mafia. (Briefly)

Have I really been that inactive though? You and Jeff’s statements contradict one another in that case as he stated I was following along.

was hoping he'd have more follow ups, but he says your in his scum POE. Which I guess is good enough for now.

Regarding my read on Odo, I will stand that I am fairly certain he is town and that Smark will flip scum. Feel free to look at Odo and I's interaction earlier this night phase, I've discussed it with him a fair amount. Just not ready to full blue him yet as he can indeed be a slimmy neighbour.

Chris

Dreams are Endless
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
tLCb5kv
Favorite Wrestler
OEndG4L
Favorite Wrestler
ArsUxsj
Favorite Wrestler
mrperfect2
Favorite Wrestler
eelOIL6
Favorite Wrestler
BryanDanielson1
Favorite Sports Team
sfa
Favorite Sports Team
dallascowboys
Favorite Sports Team
sanantoniospurs
Favorite Sports Team
texasrangers
It only cheating if you get caught :cudi

...or daykilled :side:

Canadian Dragon

The Ace of WS
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
9yQJpez
Favorite Wrestler
9Cf16sP
Favorite Wrestler
v9xmgrN
Favorite Wrestler
f0aLDLP
Favorite Wrestler
OEndG4L
Favorite Wrestler
nock3cf
maybe I should have said UNSURPRISING :heston

Tweet

Goes kweh a lot
Reaction score
Well you've had maybe 10 posts before popping back in just now, that's pretty much right on the line of active/inactive. I only bring up the activity issue because I recall people saying about you that sometimes as scum you're positively horrified of posting at all. You're pretty null overall, can't say anything you've brought in made me lean one side or the other.

Canadian Dragon

The Ace of WS
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
9yQJpez
Favorite Wrestler
9Cf16sP
Favorite Wrestler
v9xmgrN
Favorite Wrestler
f0aLDLP
Favorite Wrestler
OEndG4L
Favorite Wrestler
nock3cf
@Mr.Tweetums could you be a pal, and give me your town reads? I think your scum reads are fairly public so im less interested there, but feel free to add them too.

NotBrutus

Haza’s Banned Band of Cronies
Reaction score
I am getting a funny, dirty feeling from PHEN0M, his limited posts haven't accomplished anything, and whilst I'm cautious that he could just be low posting like last game (helping his mislynch) I don't trust people I cannot make a read on. Chimp falls into this category as well.

Smark, oh Smark, it's apples and oranges and I really do like what Sky suggested in that whilst giving the impression he is busy (i.e post count), he's not going out of his way to form those 'gut reads' and his stubbornness. He also completely no-sold Sky's assertion of that, which is a possible sign he wants to avoid conflict and stay off the radar.

If you were aware of the similarities between Phen0m this game and last game then how come you didn’t just vote for Chimp instead?
Good read on Smark

Vote: PHEN0M
He's clinging to the PHEN0M wagon which was started off very flimsy reasoning.

Why did he not choose the Smark wagon?

And then you proceed to say this after STARTING the Phen0m wagon

N0M's first two posts have been (1) attempting to sheep and (2) hindsight heroism. Uninspiring.

Would you argue this was how he was last game? And you ended up mislynching him?

For what it's worth, my read on you has softened, Smark, given that you're getting more incisive.

Has nothing to do with the Phen0m wagon but this has not aged well.

vote: phen0m

His was the vote I liked least on my wagon. Pushed it beyond claim territory into quick lynch territory and came without any explanation other than "im playing now breh"

This strictly feels like OMGUS to me. Refer to the question I asked Sky though.

Haza claims voyeur. I haven't seen that role in a while.

Whats your take Rugrat on the voyeur claim?

I'mma give support for Lethal on the Phenom wagon.

vote Phen0m

Not convinced with the 9 posts he has. Think smark wagon has 3-4 votes so i dont wanna vote there incase he's town. Altough i looked briefly through his posts. I'm not sure what to make of it. You guys seem to read him better than i can.

Again, like Sky, were you convinced with his limited posts last game? What’s the difference between this game and last game?

I'm sorta WIFOMing myself about him rn. Scum N0M pretends to solve the game but gives himself away in the process cause town N0M is almost never that solvy. Also scum N0M wouldn't just leave his team hanging and eat an inactivity lynch, he'd sooner ask to be repped out. The issue there is that I talked to him about this in the wake of his death last game and he could be trying to manipulate me off of that. So I'm sitting on the fence with him.

My thoughts exactly. Agree 100% with this.

Status
Not open for further replies.