Barry Presents: Sergio Leone Mafia / Una Mafia Del West Game Thread

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Status
Not open for further replies.

Tweet

Goes kweh a lot
Reaction score
So I guess we're waiting for Jean-Francois to speak up and then it's time to make a decision?

Canadian Dragon

The Ace of WS
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
9yQJpez
Favorite Wrestler
9Cf16sP
Favorite Wrestler
v9xmgrN
Favorite Wrestler
f0aLDLP
Favorite Wrestler
OEndG4L
Favorite Wrestler
nock3cf

Canadian Dragon

The Ace of WS
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
9yQJpez
Favorite Wrestler
9Cf16sP
Favorite Wrestler
v9xmgrN
Favorite Wrestler
f0aLDLP
Favorite Wrestler
OEndG4L
Favorite Wrestler
nock3cf
So i.thought about it, sky did fuck up with her soft. And i know only two people, possibly 3 that would have caught it. Phenom is one, but looking at skys flip, i can see his claim being legitimate. Alco and tweet are the only two others.

My theory is brutus and tweet are the last 2 scum and alco is the sk.

Scum have essentially won if we mislynch here as well most likely, so unsure why the sk thinks its a good idea to not reveal themselves.

Canadian Dragon

The Ace of WS
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
9yQJpez
Favorite Wrestler
9Cf16sP
Favorite Wrestler
v9xmgrN
Favorite Wrestler
f0aLDLP
Favorite Wrestler
OEndG4L
Favorite Wrestler
nock3cf
Sky most likely got bus driven and shot by scum, or, sky was killed and omb was redirected. First scenario most likely. Tweet tried to soft dictate his usage. Tweet had a theory alco was sk bc of chris, and tried to get alco to bite so wed lynch the sk or mislynch chris imo. They cant shoot alco cuz they scared of pgo. Brutus is obv scum imo.

Cant b omb unless barry is a huge wang n gave scum a cop w a miller in game, if thats the case then ig fuck you barry.

Phenom could be scum, but skys flip n his claim actuslly hold up. Again, if hes scum then gg u goatnomed claimed me n once again barry is a bit a bastard lol.

Only leaves those 3. Logic wins.

Canadian Dragon

The Ace of WS
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
9yQJpez
Favorite Wrestler
9Cf16sP
Favorite Wrestler
v9xmgrN
Favorite Wrestler
f0aLDLP
Favorite Wrestler
OEndG4L
Favorite Wrestler
nock3cf
So.ya, @Alco you can just tell me your the sk, and i wont lynch you today and give u a fighting chance

Tweet

Goes kweh a lot
Reaction score
Sure, I won't deny that I noticed both Sky and PHEN0M soft protective roles so their flip/claim don't surprise me in the slightest.

I gotta think about your case here because it feels off but not in a scummy kinda way. Like if you're scum there's just no need to suddenly put me into the equation, because if my POE is Brutus+Alco+PHEN0M in that order, you as potential scum would have no reason to change the direction of this phase because at least 2 out of those 3 would not be your teammates. At the same time it feels hecking weird to suddenly play goldfish and throw your read on me overboard like that, especially seeing as I was the first vote on Smark.

Canadian Dragon

The Ace of WS
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
9yQJpez
Favorite Wrestler
9Cf16sP
Favorite Wrestler
v9xmgrN
Favorite Wrestler
f0aLDLP
Favorite Wrestler
OEndG4L
Favorite Wrestler
nock3cf
Sure, I won't deny that I noticed both Sky and PHEN0M soft protective roles so their flip/claim don't surprise me in the slightest.

I gotta think about your case here because it feels off but not in a scummy kinda way. Like if you're scum there's just no need to suddenly put me into the equation, because if my POE is Brutus+Alco+PHEN0M in that order, you as potential scum would have no reason to change the direction of this phase because at least 2 out of those 3 would not be your teammates. At the same time it feels hecking weird to suddenly play goldfish and throw your read on me overboard like that, especially seeing as I was the first vote on Smark.

You said yourself you turbo bussing days are over. I think you couldn't help yourself with that comment and your full of shit. N tbh, outside of smark, ive run out of reasons to give you a town read.

Canadian Dragon

The Ace of WS
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
9yQJpez
Favorite Wrestler
9Cf16sP
Favorite Wrestler
v9xmgrN
Favorite Wrestler
f0aLDLP
Favorite Wrestler
OEndG4L
Favorite Wrestler
nock3cf
Also i have a feeling that jan shot was the sk, not scum.

Banez

Below average mafia player in mafia section near you.
Reaction score
It's not a bad theory at all.

I dont know how tweets plays as scum, atleast i can't recall a game with him atm. But then again i'm behind of everyone anyway in terms of play so i wouldn't be able to read half of the people.

Alco has been very active which i like, i've lynched him in past when he wasn't as active and i really wanted to believe he was town.

Tweet

Goes kweh a lot
Reaction score
Alright then, *takes off mask* Alco isn't the SK, I am.

I'm not a standard SK tho, my role is called Bounty Hunter. I gotta kill one character in particular, I'm not allowed to claim which one but if they die at night, I win the game. If they get lynched instead, I lose my shots but can still win with town. I can tell you that Lethal is not the character I'm looking for, if he was I'd have won by now. I got no other roles to balance out this sorta easy win condition, hence why I claimed VT.

I shot Rugrat and Sky cause I was reasonably certain no Watcher would be on Rugrat n1, and also that nobody would think that I as the SK would shoot people who I town read and who sorta town read me in return. I think I gave myself away by just dropping off a cliff with my town play after Smark and Haza died, as well as just being preoccupied with thoughts revolving around the SK. Oh well.

Like I said, even if I don't find my target I can win with town, so killing me essentially gets rid of another townie.

Canadian Dragon

The Ace of WS
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
9yQJpez
Favorite Wrestler
9Cf16sP
Favorite Wrestler
v9xmgrN
Favorite Wrestler
f0aLDLP
Favorite Wrestler
OEndG4L
Favorite Wrestler
nock3cf
It's not a bad theory at all.

I dont know how tweets plays as scum, atleast i can't recall a game with him atm. But then again i'm behind of everyone anyway in terms of play so i wouldn't be able to read half of the people.

Alco has been very active which i like, i've lynched him in past when he wasn't as active and i really wanted to believe he was town.

Its also why I think alco is sk. Scum-co in kingmaker was kind of a dodging coward until the pressure was on. His level of activity is more likely to be town/indy imo. In with poe, im fairly certain its him.

Tweet

Goes kweh a lot
Reaction score
Like I am the SK in that I get to kill someone each night but I don't have to be the last man standing in order to win.

Canadian Dragon

The Ace of WS
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
9yQJpez
Favorite Wrestler
9Cf16sP
Favorite Wrestler
v9xmgrN
Favorite Wrestler
f0aLDLP
Favorite Wrestler
OEndG4L
Favorite Wrestler
nock3cf
Alright then, *takes off mask* Alco isn't the SK, I am.

I'm not a standard SK tho, my role is called Bounty Hunter. I gotta kill one character in particular, I'm not allowed to claim which one but if they die at night, I win the game. If they get lynched instead, I lose my shots but can still win with town. I can tell you that Lethal is not the character I'm looking for, if he was I'd have won by now. I got no other roles to balance out this sorta easy win condition, hence why I claimed VT.

I shot Rugrat and Sky cause I was reasonably certain no Watcher would be on Rugrat n1, and also that nobody would think that I as the SK would shoot people who I town read and who sorta town read me in return. I think I gave myself away by just dropping off a cliff with my town play after Smark and Haza died, as well as just being preoccupied with thoughts revolving around the SK. Oh well.

Like I said, even if I don't find my target I can win with town, so killing me essentially gets rid of another townie.

Ok.then :). Glad we got that sorted

Status
Not open for further replies.