Barry Presents: Sergio Leone Mafia / Una Mafia Del West Game Thread

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Status
Not open for further replies.

Alco

Reaction score
I hate to bring this up actually, but why is Tweet even still alive :hmm: . Or Jeff for that matter.

Scum didn't hesitate to get rid of Odo immediately, but the two other main activity drivers and (at least on appearance) town leaders are left untouched. Not to mention that Lethal or Sky could have well been mislynch-candidates, something far unlikelier with Tweet and Jeff.

Ugh. Here we go again.

Banez

Below average mafia player in mafia section near you.
Reaction score
Who are your scum reads Alco?

Alco

Reaction score
I'm having difficulties. Logically I should go Brutus and Phenom, I think.

But Lethal had that excellent point earlier how Phenom was one of the only guys Haza really went after, so :hmm:

I just want to keep everything open here, because we're in a potentially dangerous situation.

Tweet

Goes kweh a lot
Reaction score
Barry’s role distribution is always funny. I’m a 2x Medic. Medic is role name, Bodyguard in role function. I target someone and they’re prevented from dying .

Targeted Jeff both night 1&2. Was initially on Odo night 1 and switched, hoping he was strongmanned so it wouldn’t have mattered.
I don’t see it as problematic seeing as my PM is blue.

probably you, but you weren’t shot for some reason
Same tbh, Skybox' role makes no sense without another protective role in the game. Now that protective role doesn't necessarily have to be town, but I think people once talked about how the BG/Doctor/Medic whatever you wanna call it is pretty much always town in Barry games cause he thinks the role has to be town traditionally or something like that.

Alco

Reaction score
Same tbh, Skybox' role makes no sense without another protective role in the game. Now that protective role doesn't necessarily have to be town, but I think people once talked about how the BG/Doctor/Medic whatever you wanna call it is pretty much always town in Barry games cause he thinks the role has to be town traditionally or something like that.
This is a fair point.

Tweet

Goes kweh a lot
Reaction score
While that hugeass catchup post Banez made mostly points out sensible looking things (like the things he said about a possible GF and most definitely a bus driver being in play make me wanna go YOU DON'T SAY!?!?!), I'm quite alright with it, I don't expect Banez to move mountains as far as scumhunting is concerned and having his thoughts about people on record is already quite a good step forward.

Banez

Below average mafia player in mafia section near you.
Reaction score
If anyone expected me to move mountains with my catch up post, well... sorry to disappoint :heston

Tweet

Goes kweh a lot
Reaction score
I hate to bring this up actually, but why is Tweet even still alive :hmm: . Or Jeff for that matter.

Scum didn't hesitate to get rid of Odo immediately, but the two other main activity drivers and (at least on appearance) town leaders are left untouched. Not to mention that Lethal or Sky could have well been mislynch-candidates, something far unlikelier with Tweet and Jeff.

Ugh. Here we go again.
This is a point that I wanted to bring up myself and it's something I learned from previous experience. If I am obvtown from the early stages and somehow survive to endgame anyway, it's usually because my main reads are wrong as all hell. Happened in Bond Mafia where I read Odo town throughout and he dragged me to Lylo, happened in the most recent PerC game where the one player who I read confidently town on play happened to be the "Queen" in that game whom we needed to lynch in order to win the game.

Like there's a few other explanations for why Jeff and I are still alive, but I'm paranoid as shit about this being another one of those cases :worried

Tweet

Goes kweh a lot
Reaction score
I'm thinking of a couple scenarios like
Jeff/Banez scum, Alco SK
Brutus/Alco scum, whoever SK
PHEN0M scum with just about anyone really
But none of these seem convincing to a degree that I can say yup, I think exactly these two players are the remaining scum. I have reason to read just about everybody town to some capacity, the one I've cleared purely on setup spec though is Brutus. His play is still the most null to me out of everyone, chances are that's where I'm gonna put my vote towards the end of this phase but we still got a good chunk of time left, no need to rush this.

Tweet

Goes kweh a lot
Reaction score
Gun to head at this stage I'd say Brutus/Alco scum, SK could be anyone really. Before you say it's me, I fucking wish it was, I've drawn indy precisely once in my time playing mafia so far :mj1

Alco

Reaction score
I'm thinking of a couple scenarios like
Jeff/Banez scum, Alco SK
Brutus/Alco scum, whoever SK
PHEN0M scum with just about anyone really
But none of these seem convincing to a degree that I can say yup, I think exactly these two players are the remaining scum. I have reason to read just about everybody town to some capacity, the one I've cleared purely on setup spec though is Brutus. His play is still the most null to me out of everyone, chances are that's where I'm gonna put my vote towards the end of this phase but we still got a good chunk of time left, no need to rush this.
That's the thing. I have town points and scum points for just about anyone at this point.

Surprisingly, my strongest town read could even be Banez :heston

Alco

Reaction score
Tweet you're willing to invest in a scenario where scum have a governor, double voter AND PGO?

Tweet

Goes kweh a lot
Reaction score
Tweet you're willing to invest in a scenario where scum have a governor, double voter AND PGO?
If we wanna go down that road, I'd suspect the daykill + motivate combo could've been intended to be a counter to both the governor and the PGO. It's why I don't really wanna even start with the setup spec, don't want it to ruin another endgame tbh.

Tweet

Goes kweh a lot
Reaction score
EVERYONE IS TOWN YAAAAY. Let's just no-lynch and no-kill from now on and let's all be town forever :cozy

Status
Not open for further replies.