Barry Presents: an Oversimplified MAFIA Game Thread

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Marty McFourth

Indy Wrestling Connoisseur
Reaction score
If it makes you feel better, I didn’t really like your follow up response to me either. It’s like you knew you’d not come in well and had been thinking about it lol.

Exactly, so why would I do it :vincepoint The last game I played I was non-town and I felt awkward and pressured Jeff early just to force content. Turns out, he actually was scum too. Shieeet.

PHEN0M

GOATNOM
Reaction score
I’m here. Won’t be all weekend, but I’m here now which counts for something.

Canadian Dragon

The Ace of WS
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
9yQJpez
Favorite Wrestler
9Cf16sP
Favorite Wrestler
v9xmgrN
Favorite Wrestler
f0aLDLP
Favorite Wrestler
OEndG4L
Favorite Wrestler
nock3cf
I dunno sky just feels like sky to me thusfar, so pretty damn null. I've decided i want to push Poyser. So im going to push poyser

vote poyser

Poyser

Pathological Liar
Reaction score
Exactly, so why would I do it :vincepoint The last game I played I was non-town and I felt awkward and pressured Jeff early just to force content. Turns out, he actually was scum too. Shieeet.
Not really a question I can answer, but could easily just you feeling reserved/low energy at drawing scum and then immediately feeling shit about your post or even just getting a bit anxious at the fact I immediately picked it out

Marty McFourth

Reaction score
The question is, how do you feel you usually enter a game? Especially in games when you're entering during the fluff phase

I'd try to get us out of it as quickly as I can. Truthfully outside of Poyser's vote feeling a bit forced, I don't really suspect anybody yet from what I've read. The reason I don't really have Poyser as scummy for it is because he finds me awkward in so many games when he's town. It's not even funny. :lol So the fact I'm a being a bit more laid back here and not really caring what people think to start out with really should say a lot.

Poyser

Pathological Liar
Reaction score
seems oddly self-conscious to me! FOS on my good friend TFW!

Though if anyone would be self conscious as town maybe it's TFW ;)
This is a consideration too, yeah. That’s why I’m pushing. Need more data!

Marty McFourth

Reaction score
Chris, Sky and Smark are vibing town to me so far. Like the nature in which they are posting and interacting with peeps

Canadian Dragon

The Ace of WS
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
9yQJpez
Favorite Wrestler
9Cf16sP
Favorite Wrestler
v9xmgrN
Favorite Wrestler
f0aLDLP
Favorite Wrestler
OEndG4L
Favorite Wrestler
nock3cf
Ok but why

Because you're a pathological liar, duh!

But in all seriousness, gut thing and I didn't really buy your sky read if I'm being honest.

CraigPelton

Dean of Greendale Community College / Pals Era Pioneer
Reaction score
IF you're honest? Okay that raises a red flag for me!

Reactions: RetepAdam.