Barry Presents: an Oversimplified MAFIA Game Thread

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

RDK

All glory to God
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
wadebarrett
Favorite Sports Team
eZIPN8K
TFW buying himself some valuable time!

Canadian Dragon

The Ace of WS
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
9yQJpez
Favorite Wrestler
9Cf16sP
Favorite Wrestler
v9xmgrN
Favorite Wrestler
f0aLDLP
Favorite Wrestler
OEndG4L
Favorite Wrestler
nock3cf
It'd be easier if I just pick out their posts I liked

^ Feels like town posts to me. Indepedent thought process, questioning. Just vibing geniune.

^ Kinda feels like town Smark questioning everything around him, pressuring people and feeling others out. CP hasn't really done anything I would not expect from him though fwiw, in fact I'd say he's done more than I recall this early.

^ I would say all these posts felt like they came from a town player. To me Sky feels very comfortable in this game thus far.

I want to stress that these are really early reads, a lot of it is just because how they are vibing in the thread to me. I just like how they all approached the game, and these are the only people I would say I felt anything about so far. Rest of the players are pretty null, and I need to see a lot more content and people posting.

thanks. can you explain a bit further on this poyser finds you weird every game thing? is this from times past and recently? can someone pseudo confirm this?

Poyser

Pathological Liar
Reaction score
Feel like my town read of sky holds even more merit now tbh, she’s not really in the business of trying to alienate everyone that gives her reprieve as scum

you’re welcome

RDK

All glory to God
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
wadebarrett
Favorite Sports Team
eZIPN8K
Jeff are you scum again :garrett

Canadian Dragon

The Ace of WS
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
9yQJpez
Favorite Wrestler
9Cf16sP
Favorite Wrestler
v9xmgrN
Favorite Wrestler
f0aLDLP
Favorite Wrestler
OEndG4L
Favorite Wrestler
nock3cf
Not sure what that means though. How do you discern the difference between town and scum sky? Do you struggle with it?
absolutely, i pretty much have gotten it wrong every time

Poyser

Pathological Liar
Reaction score
A lot of people say I come across more comfortable as town, which is interesting. That may be, but I feel more comfortable as scum. Knowing a few alignments right off the bat helps me get a foothold in understanding the game, and I like figuring out of the game regardless of alignment
I don’t think this makes much sense nor is it based in reality

Marty McFourth

Indy Wrestling Connoisseur
Reaction score
thanks. can you explain a bit further on this poyser finds you weird every game thing? is this from times past and recently? can someone pseudo confirm this?

He legit thought I was scum all the way up until I died in Barry's Roman game and we both ended up flipping town. :sadbecky He found my entrance super awkward in that game too.

Poyser

Pathological Liar
Reaction score
absolutely, i pretty much have gotten it wrong every time
Alright

just a bit of a strange one since sky tends to get Lynched incredibly early >80% of the time she draws scum, so insinuating she’s a hard read or somebody I’d put myself out there to read town early when she’s just easy distraction material doesn’t hold up much ino

Poyser

Pathological Liar
Reaction score
Also what does this mean
I read you town and you immediately say it’s weird. Phenom says we’re not lynching you and you immediately say it weirds you out or whatever. It’s not what you do as scum, you’re more than happy to collect town reads

Poyser

Pathological Liar
Reaction score
(Unless the person that is town reading you is also under pressure at the time, in which case you use it against them like a true predator)

Reactions: Chris