Backstage News On John Cena (Possible idea)

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Undertaker

Reaction score
Please God NO. No more Foley. He's gone back on his word with all his false retirements so many times, he makes Flair's legacy tarnishing look mild in comparison.
Mick Foley has only retired once which was in 2000. Since then he has wrestled on and off when WWE and TNA needed him to. He is still pretty young as well and could actually have one last run in the WWE. He actually probably 'retired' too young which he more than likely realised which is why he has had quite a few matches since. I see him having a proper retirement match and what better place to do it than at Hell in a Cell or even better if he was to face Undertaker in the next few years at WrestleMania.

Darth Shizzel

Reaction score
I already have an idea they could use if Ryback is to face Punk, Ryback wins the match however a referee attack could be used to strip Ryback of the title that way Ryback stays undefeated and the title could go back on Punk say like Triple H vs Chris Jericho in 2000.

Troy

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
wherestroy
Favorite Wrestler
wherestroy
Favorite Wrestler
wherestroy
Favorite Wrestler
wherestroy
Favorite Wrestler
wherestroy
Favorite Wrestler
wherestroy
I agree, so what do you think they should do if Cena can't go at HIAC, any other PPV they just go with a DQ finish but their hands are tied with HIAC

Cena will compete, even if he is injured he will wrestle the match and they will book it so that they can protect that elbow. Have him wrestle that one match and then give him the next two months off.