• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Backstage News on Evolution Possibly Getting a New Member

Dale

Super Moderator
- There continues to be talk about putting WWE United States Champion Sheamus into the Evolution group at some point. It's possible that whenever Batista does leave to do movie promotional work, the Evolution group will remain.
Doesn't need to happen but I reckon I'd enjoy seeing it. He's got the credibility to stand with them, past accomplishments and is still a very solid name. Plus, FELLA in a suit and shades would be :mark:

Pepe the Cholo

Dem smurfs better be trippin yo. I ain't diggin this shit. Sheamus ain't gon make a good addition to mah boys in Evolution. It's like B-Scal joinin' the Miami big 3. Shit's whack.

Last edited:

Embrace Thou Maryse

As long as he leaves once Big Dave comes back. Sheamus is a great in ring talent and suited up heel would save him from how bad his face character is but he just doesnt seem like a great fit, this is an Evolution reunion afterall

Deezy

DZ PZ
Sheamus needs to stay on the solo tip imo. Adding new people to established stables hardly ever work out for the new guy.

Just leak more stories of Sheamus being bad backstage and have him go off on them on Twitter to make sure his marks get the memo.

Tapout

I've been saying this for the past few weeks that Sheamus would be awesome in Evolution. It's not secret that Trips and Sheamus are buddy buddy backstage and even on screen they have history with Sheamus being a ruthless rookie against Triple H which he could use to say made him respect Sheamus. If they get Sheamus hated enough, it could work to get Batista face again. If he comes back around SummerSlam to set up a match between Sheamus and Batista, I don't think Dave would get so much hate. Just no one wanted him in the main event, or much less win the Rumble.

Chris

Dreams are Endless
I don't really want anyone new joining Evolution either, but I wouldn't hate Sheamus in it. Not one I can really picture, but I think it'd be fun.

Twitchy

As long as he leaves once Big Dave comes back. Sheamus is a great in ring talent and suited up heel would save him from how bad his face character is but he just doesnt seem like a great fit, this is an Evolution reunion afterall
I just wanted to say...you have the best sig ever