Backstage News On Brad Maddox

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Kiffy Lube

Girls Just Wanna Have Fun
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
lowki
Favorite Wrestler
lowki
Favorite Wrestler
lowki
Favorite Wrestler
lowki
Favorite Wrestler
lowki
Favorite Wrestler
lowki
Why would Brad Maddox get much offense on Randy Orton? How many people would take that seriously after that Ryback squash?

Defiant

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
thewhyats
Favorite Wrestler
jericho
Favorite Wrestler
deanambrose
Favorite Wrestler
danielbryan2
Favorite Wrestler
stonecold
Favorite Wrestler
ajlee
I'm just a big fan of heels who actually look like a complete weasel. It'll be hard to ever take him seriously as a contender given his size and look, but that's probably my favourite kind of heel; Someone who gets ahead despite not being very courageous or even capable and we're supposed to know it. He's the butt of a joke everyone gets but him.

Again, that's why I loved early Jericho so much (yeah, maybe I will marry him, shut up). Sure he was always put over as a promising athlete at the same time, but he would go all out with his heel schtick and try to worm his way out of literally everything. And then he would honestly expect us not to know what he's up to because he just thinks so damn highly of his own warped intellect. It was pathetic, funny and awesome.

Maybe I'm projecting, but that's exactly the kind of heel I see in Maddox and with some polish I think he could pull it off.

The New F'n Show

Reaction score
I actually think the guy has some potential. I don't think he is all that bad on the Mic, he's done well for someone I didn't care about 1 month ago.

Troy

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
wherestroy
Favorite Wrestler
wherestroy
Favorite Wrestler
wherestroy
Favorite Wrestler
wherestroy
Favorite Wrestler
wherestroy
Favorite Wrestler
wherestroy
I really don't get these fads people develop for FCW guys. Maddox looks like a geek, can't speak to save himself, and is a fucking idiot in the ring. Trips doesn't really have the eye for talent like people falsely thought he did.

His work on RAW is what got me interested in him, his FCW work is irrelevant. The way he carried himself when on screen got me interested in his character, plus I liked the promo that he cut.

Reaction score
You're interested by monotone, pausing twits who look like a deer in the headlights? He just screams future endeavoured.

Troy

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
wherestroy
Favorite Wrestler
wherestroy
Favorite Wrestler
wherestroy
Favorite Wrestler
wherestroy
Favorite Wrestler
wherestroy
Favorite Wrestler
wherestroy
I am interested in quirky characters that manage to stand out from the many other bland generic heels.

BigRedMonster83

Reaction score
WWE could do a lot with Brad Maddox, but that means they could also ruin him by feeding him to Ryback which I can easily see happening. The guy has potential to do something in the WWE, but time will tell!

Troy

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
wherestroy
Favorite Wrestler
wherestroy
Favorite Wrestler
wherestroy
Favorite Wrestler
wherestroy
Favorite Wrestler
wherestroy
Favorite Wrestler
wherestroy
Since he has already been fed to Ryback I would keep him well clear of Ryback when he returns to tv. Ryback has already got his revenge so there is no need for them to cross paths again since it will inevitably lead to another squash for Ryback.

Rated R Superstar

Reaction score
It's clear that they like him enough. But I'm more curious as to where they could put him. I don't think being with Shield would do much for him.