Backstage News On AJ Lee & WWE’s GM Storyline

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Dale

Super Moderator
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
ui9LmS7
Favorite Wrestler
Y06mUrE
Favorite Wrestler
EtPxwR9
Favorite Wrestler
eAVr0ua
Favorite Wrestler
GDgC9g9
Favorite Wrestler
zPa7dqi
Re: WWE HOF'er to appear on Raw Monday?

I'd still mark for Flair and i'd still mark for Hogan. Hope it happens.

Derrick

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
cmpunk5
Favorite Wrestler
brocklesnar2
Favorite Wrestler
ajstyles
Favorite Wrestler
kurtangle
Favorite Wrestler
nwo
Favorite Wrestler
samicalihan

I'd still mark for Flair and i'd still mark for Hogan. Hope it happens.

I second that.

Deezy

DZ PZ
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
brethart2
Favorite Wrestler
newjack
Favorite Wrestler
ddp
Favorite Wrestler
therock
Favorite Wrestler
nwo
Favorite Wrestler
wolfpac

Seems more like speculation as someone said already.

But it doesn't mean it wouldn't make anyone not mark out for it. Place would go nuts as soon as they hear WOOOOOO!

Maybe wrestlers can start chopping again.

Schmidty

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
bobbyroode2
Favorite Wrestler
antoniocesaro
Favorite Wrestler
romanreigns
Favorite Wrestler
albertodelrio2
Favorite Wrestler
bige
Favorite Wrestler
sheamus2
The basic framework on the AJ Lee angle on Monday’s RAW where she was removed as General Manager was scripted months ago. The angle was set to happen before this past week but was delayed.

There’s a feeling that AJ will shine more now that she’s out of the General Manager role.

Talk had been that this would lead to Ric Flair coming in and he is expected to return at this coming Monday’s RAW from Charlotte, North Carolina but that has not been confirmed yet. Word from WWE at the beginning of the week was that they would not touch Flair until they got the okay that it wouldn’t hurt them in the lawsuit from TNA. They may have gotten that word already if Flair is returning next week. Some people were surprised about WWE holding off on Flair for this long, saying the old Vince McMahon would have done what he wanted and not cared.
I really don't know how AJ will "shine" more, besides being in a storyline with Cena. But idk if this means Flair will be coming back as a GM or just for one short promo. But im very exited about hearing the news on Flairs return. I honestly don't care what WWE does with him. As long as I get to see good ole nature boy back at Monday Night Raw. :WOO:

Deezy

DZ PZ
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
brethart2
Favorite Wrestler
newjack
Favorite Wrestler
ddp
Favorite Wrestler
therock
Favorite Wrestler
nwo
Favorite Wrestler
wolfpac
AJ will play the damsel in distress for Cena, keeps Cena out of title picture if its an actual angle and not some throwaway bullshit that will be forgotten nextweek.

Reaction score
RIC FLAIR?!!!

OMG PLEASE YES!!

I will always welcome back the Nature Boy with open arms as a fan. Even if the dude blades himself to frame his wife for domestic assault, and put the NWA title up as collateral for a loan from High Spots... IT'S RIC F'N FLAIR!!

On the topic of AJ... I dig this storyline with Cena. She was really grating on me as the GM, but it's weird because I *really* like her as a performer and especially as a wrestler. She's got some real fire in that ring.

Rated R Superstar

Reaction score
I think TNA would even understand that Flair pretty much needs to be in Charlotte. The pop would be amazing! Don't care about the AJ thing, as I haven't cared for her GM stuff for the past little while. Maybe she'll actually get wrestle now!

Rated R Superstar

Reaction score
Yes, but TNA and WWE are going through a legal battle kind of bullshit because of the way he cut ties with them.

Reaction score
If it wasn't for the Lawsuit, Flair would have been the Raw (and Smackdown) GM months ago. I like AJ and Booker there, because that means I get to see them each week, sometimes on both Raw and Smackdown.. but I would love for Flair to come in as the GM.

They're just using Vickie now until that legal bullshit is straightened out, or the WWE is just going to say fuck it this time and actually have him on Raw this week. I mean, honestly. The WWE has enough money to knock TNA out, but they aren't going to because they don't feel like they're a threat. They may just take the loss and go with it.

Defiant

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
thewhyats
Favorite Wrestler
jericho
Favorite Wrestler
deanambrose
Favorite Wrestler
danielbryan2
Favorite Wrestler
stonecold
Favorite Wrestler
ajlee
After her fued with Daniel Bryan fizzled away, there wasn't any point to AJ sticking around in that role, which is how I imagined it would go. I'll keep hopes high that she maintains an active role.

Flair should be awesome, the only thing I worry about is him being all over the show but otherwise it'll be a lot of fun having Flair as the GM again.

Mick Donalds

Banned
Reaction score
Oh great, Ric Flair competing in matches, and taking up screen time that could be devoted to younger talent.

Well let's bring back Kevin Big Lazy Nash too, since we're going to waste the fans' time by not moving on from the 1990s. Because that's the message they're sending by rehiring Flair.

Schmidty

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
bobbyroode2
Favorite Wrestler
antoniocesaro
Favorite Wrestler
romanreigns
Favorite Wrestler
albertodelrio2
Favorite Wrestler
bige
Favorite Wrestler
sheamus2
Oh great, Ric Flair competing in matches, and taking up screen time that could be devoted to younger talent.

Well let's bring back Kevin Big Lazy Nash too, since we're going to waste the fans' time by not moving on from the 1990s. Because that's the message they're sending by rehiring Flair.
Who ever said is was competing in matches? I doubt he will even be there for a long time. He will probably be in one small promo.

Blujay

Reaction score
I want Flair back. It would add a new spark that RAW needs to help boost the ratings and I'm sure having him in the locker room would boost overall morale as well. Flair won't wrestle in WWE again. He might get attacked by a heel and fight back only to be saved by a up and coming babyface but ultimately his in ring days are done with. Flair is a respectable legend of the business and could be taken seriously in the authority role once again. Pull the trigger WWE.

Reactions: 1 person

rcoot93

Reaction score
the only problem I have is flair isnt exactly reliable and it dosent seem like he gets on with many people, he was annoyed when TNA put him on house shows so it will be interesting to see what WWE do with him, i imagine he will wreslte for them as HHH will let him.

it's intersting to compare these comments with some from a TNA news site I go on, there they hated it when flair joined TNA and were happy when he left, here people want him in WWE