Assassin's Creed 3 Screenshots Enter The Battlefield

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Kellie

Reaction score
Assassin_s_Creed_3_Screenshots_41230.jpg

As usual, a fresh batch of Assassin's Creed 3 has hit the Web before Ubisoft can formally release them. These latest four shots show Connor in the middle of a large battle.

AC3's campaign spans several years during the American Revolution period. Connor, a man of both Native American and English ancestry, will help the Continental Army in their rebellion against Britain. He'll also join the secret order of the Assassins and help in their centuries-old conflict against the Templars.

As you can see from the shots, the wilderness is a more central part of AC3 than it is in previous games. While there are cities for Connor to explore, he seems just as comfortable in the great outdoors. He'll stalk his prey through forests, snowfields and mountains. If necessary, he'll even wade into battles between the Continentals and British to complete his missions.

AC3 will launch this October.

Assassin_s_Creed_3_Screenshots_13339363167808.jpg

Assassin_s_Creed_3_Screenshots_13339363165769.jpg

Assassin_s_Creed_3_Screenshots_13339363031702.jpg

Assassin_s_Creed_3_Screenshots_13339363025029.jpg

cinemablend

W-olf

Reaction score
I have yet to play any of this series but not cuz I dont want to , looks great I just keep forgetting and grab something else when I'm at the store.

The Stunner

Reaction score
I got Revelations and it's not bad but makes you think and we know how well I do that.

W-olf

Reaction score
As long as it dont spin and go in 1st person perspective as much as I would like to play a shooter I can't I get dizzy.

The Stunner

Reaction score
I get that too so you might wanna pass on that series.