Ask This Guy a Question

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

This Guy

See thats the whole reason i dont like you as an admin. You are great as an admin, but to me, you just neglect things or just treat them like shit. You just answer my questions and dont put a haha or an lol in them. It just "Yeah, Walter said crap. I saw it." NEXT QUESTION! As an admin, you should be able to laugh or tell a joke or some shit. Say a swear. Please.

As my question, I ask you to name all the swears you possibly can.

Holy crap dude, you need help. You don't like me because I don't put "lol" when I answer a question? Your taking this thread way too seriously if you need an "lol" Wow. Get a Life.

As for your question. No. Because If swearing at you is the only redeeming quality you look for in a person then I don't want to be a quality person in your eyes. Seriously, Get a life.

Reaction score
No, fuck you. I'll admit, I have no friends and have no life, but you are a robot when it comes to posts. You never put any real emotion into anything

This Guy

No, fuck you. I'll admit, I have no friends and have no life, but you are a robot when it comes to posts. You never put any real emotion into anything

No one? I'm not a trained wrestler why would I want to wrestle someone....oh wait I take that back, I want to wrestle Mickie James, if you know what I mean. :pash:

I don't know, I did not know I was supposed to. Perhaps you're just one giant loser, or perhaps maybe I am.
:)

Those are both from this page of questions alone, and one of them was even to your question about why don't I like the same stuff as you? You telling me a smiley face doesn't indicate an emotion?

Hidden Blaze

The Wanted Man
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
chrisjericho
Favorite Wrestler
MOLAnG4
Favorite Wrestler
edge
Favorite Wrestler
homd3TG
Favorite Sports Team
gLxCq87
Favorite Sports Team
WrE8t1L
Favorite Sports Team
lurU13l
Favorite Sports Team
HHst8yg
Have u ever gotten rick rolled and have u ever rick rolled anyone.

This Guy

Have u ever gotten rick rolled and have u ever rick rolled anyone.

no, and no

Can you tell me what you think of this song?
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UMlPVpXtkJY

Are you watching the olympics and Michael Phelps kicking everybody's asses?

no, because I'm sure you realize I'm not stupid enough to click on it after Blaze's question, and no I am not watching the olympics because I don't like them. Not to mention I have some minor issues with the whole concept of the olympics.

Hidden Blaze

The Wanted Man
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
chrisjericho
Favorite Wrestler
MOLAnG4
Favorite Wrestler
edge
Favorite Wrestler
homd3TG
Favorite Sports Team
gLxCq87
Favorite Sports Team
WrE8t1L
Favorite Sports Team
lurU13l
Favorite Sports Team
HHst8yg
lol he is not rick rolling u...I clicked it...I just watched the start but it don't seem he is...

anyway next question

what is your favorite Mexican food...if u got one

Hidden Blaze

The Wanted Man
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
chrisjericho
Favorite Wrestler
MOLAnG4
Favorite Wrestler
edge
Favorite Wrestler
homd3TG
Favorite Sports Team
gLxCq87
Favorite Sports Team
WrE8t1L
Favorite Sports Team
lurU13l
Favorite Sports Team
HHst8yg
yes they do...I'll take that as your answer lol..

If I was to get ran over...would u laugh.

This Guy

no. what kinda heartless so and so do you take me for. Unless of course you were completely uninjured in which case yes I would laugh my ass off. :)