Ask This Guy a Question

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

This Guy

Will you look them up? Theyre very good Metal. Not like SCREAMY SCREAMY BLEED SHIT but Prog. Metal.

probably not

What's your favorite Wrestling Era?

I can tell you he is going to say Attitude Era.

Well I'm thinking he's going to say the Golden Era.

I'm actually one of those odd fans that has a hard time going backwards. I loved wrestling in the 80's. Then the next generation came and I loved that more. Oh I still enjoyed going back and watching, but not as much as people would think. That continues on through every generation. So whats my favourite generation.... whatever generation I'm watching.

Dre

Reaction score
Did you guys ever thought about upgrading your staff by making new mods, have the current mods upgraded to supermod, and have supermod into a Admin? If so, who do you think should cover the Mod Spots?

This Guy

What soap do you use?

Whatever my wife buys

Did you guys ever thought about upgrading your staff by making new mods, have the current mods upgraded to supermod, and have supermod into a Admin? If so, who do you think should cover the Mod Spots?

No. That stuff doesn't get thought about unless someone resigns. Why would we just randomly up all the Supermods to Admin? Don't we have enough Admins already? Hell when I got here there was only 2 admins and no Supermods and the site ran fine. We have more admins and Supermods now then every before I really don't think we need more. So no we don't think about those things. In other words, unless a new section is created or someone steps down, don't expect a new mod to join the fray. However keep in mind, most staff are willing to mod more then one section anyways, so just because someone does step down or a new section is created doesn't mean that there will be a new staff member either.