• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Ask This Guy a Question

This Guy

your purple now, why?

Because Chuck put Monk & I as the active Admin team in the awesome group he created. And since I am awesome I decided my name should reflect it.

because its cool? I like the purple by the way. How do i eventually get a color change?

Unless your ever promoted to Mod, Smod or Admin the only way to change your colour is if you have joined a group that allows a colour change. (ie. VIP, Column writers, e-fed staff)

Evil Austin

If there is one thing you don't like about the site, one thing as a admin you want to change what would it be ?

in a year or so do you see as more and more people sign with TNA do you see TNA needing a second brand like wwe has Smackdown and Raw

This Guy

If there is one thing you don't like about the site, one thing as a admin you want to change what would it be ?

in a year or so do you see as more and more people sign with TNA do you see TNA needing a second brand like wwe has Smackdown and Raw

All the racist remarks. I can't stand them. Jokes or not there not funny and seriously takes away from any credibility you might have in my opinion.

Your assuming more and more people are signing with TNA...I don't really see that as they are blowing cash loads on some of there guys. (angle, Sting, Nash) and getting little in return (especially Nash, not so much Angle) I'm not convinced TNA will survive to that point.

TNA has to get a 2nd show first before they can think about brand splits. They keep saying that if they get one its going to be a knockouts brand show only....splitting your roster male and female will do nothing. There ratings just aren't strong enough to support a roster split of any kind.

THE Brian Kendrick's Biceps

It's currently really cold in Melbourne, so out of curiousity, what do you prefer out of hot weather and cold weather?

When would you have booked CM Punk to win the WH/WWE Title?

Who do you see being WWE's next big main eventer from the younger guys?

Are you a fan of Jeff Hardy?

This Guy

I think he meant the one he posted..lol

Will you be listing to the IWF Podcast tonight

I don't go in the gfx section so that ain't going to happen

I did not listen. I just downloaded a couple minutes ago, and I'm listening to it. Don't think its as good as everyone is saying but not bad. Noticed one contradiction with it though. He says he hates HIAT because it gets too much attention and if its a wrestling forum it should just be wrestling....then later says people can call in and talk about anything, racisim etc. well if its the official podcast shouldn't it also be just about wrestling? Just a thought.

what is your thoughts on drugs?

Don't see the point of it. I get the whole it makes you feel good, but if you can't remember anything afterwords whats the point? I mean people complain already life is too short, why make it shorter by not remembering half of it.

It's currently really cold in Melbourne, so out of curiousity, what do you prefer out of hot weather and cold weather?

When would you have booked CM Punk to win the WH/WWE Title?

Who do you see being WWE's next big main eventer from the younger guys?

Are you a fan of Jeff Hardy?

Mild weather

pretty much as they did. I thought they did it well. Now if only they would give him a clean win.

No idea. Its so hard to predict now a days.

Yeah he's fun to watch.

This Guy

Because Chuck added Monk & I to the group...so I selected to be purple instead of red.

JurassicBonez

i got a sig. made i tryed time and time agin to get it on there and it wont work, its either invalid file or file to big, i saved to comp. and did option 2 and still no good, any idea what the problem is

This Guy

What do you like about America?

I don't know. I've only been there once or twice. I have no reason to not like America

what's the favourite room in your house?

this one. Its got a bed, my computer, my game systems, tv etc.....the only thing that would make this room better is a toilet and a fridge.

i got a sig. made i tryed time and time agin to get it on there and it wont work, its either invalid file or file to big, i saved to comp. and did option 2 and still no good, any idea what the problem is

shrugs....probably just too big. resize it. PM me the link of where it is online and I'll take a look at it.