Ask This Guy a Question

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Hidden Blaze

The Wanted Man
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
chrisjericho
Favorite Wrestler
MOLAnG4
Favorite Wrestler
edge
Favorite Wrestler
homd3TG
Favorite Sports Team
gLxCq87
Favorite Sports Team
WrE8t1L
Favorite Sports Team
lurU13l
Favorite Sports Team
HHst8yg
yeah I was not hurt..its like I get ran over but I am ok after it happened...I would even laugh

Do u like ZOMG...(like the phrase)

Hidden Blaze

The Wanted Man
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
chrisjericho
Favorite Wrestler
MOLAnG4
Favorite Wrestler
edge
Favorite Wrestler
homd3TG
Favorite Sports Team
gLxCq87
Favorite Sports Team
WrE8t1L
Favorite Sports Team
lurU13l
Favorite Sports Team
HHst8yg
Does post count like go up here

if so how many of Joo post are in here

This Guy

as far as I know yes.

my best guess, about 50 less then what his current post count is

Hidden Blaze

The Wanted Man
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
chrisjericho
Favorite Wrestler
MOLAnG4
Favorite Wrestler
edge
Favorite Wrestler
homd3TG
Favorite Sports Team
gLxCq87
Favorite Sports Team
WrE8t1L
Favorite Sports Team
lurU13l
Favorite Sports Team
HHst8yg
So he is basically the whore of this thread..(oh and they count cause I seen what my count was before I posted the last question and after)

This Guy

one could say the same for you....you post in here almost as much as he does. New Rule, no question no posting.

This Guy

Why the rules?

Is MS really banning all those words or is he just pissing me off?

because its a question thread in a section where post count is on. So if you are not asking a question your spamming.

How highly do you think of yourself that you think that it could be just for the sole purpose of pissing you off. As I said to Blaze, if Monk was really going to ban those words don't you think it would have done through more official channels? (ie not in HIAT) He posted it as a joke because he knew it would get the type of response that it is. Thats why he asked for sujestions for others. I mean the first clue it is a joke should be that he included Kaedon on the list.

xtremebadass

Where do we go to check out the standings and stats of VBookie? The link isn't at the top no more, if it's posted already I am sorry.

This Guy

When i saw Kaedon, I thought it was a joke, but im never on when he is, so I don't know how he jokes. Okay?

thats not a real question

Where do we go to check out the standings and stats of VBookie? The link isn't at the top no more, if it's posted already I am sorry.

it is on some skins, just not all. The stats also aren't very accurate. As many people currently don't have access to the betting and therefore still have there old vcash. Also there is no way to clear the stats so all the old glitched high payouts are listed.

However if you wish to still see it, you can goto any event and click on one of the options (for example on Cena vs. Batista at Summer Slam, click on one of there names) It will show you who bet on what. You will see links from there to the betting statistics and what not.

THE Brian Kendrick's Biceps

How are you?

Do you get tired of the same people asking you questions that often seem pointless? lol

Have you liked the build up to SummerSlam?

Who would you rather see turn heel out of Cena and Tista?

What are your first thoughts when you hear the name 'Chris Benoit'?

This Guy

Is putting someone else's mom up for sale on ebay illegal?

I'm no lawyer, but my guess is yes. Since its generally illegal to sell what you dont own

How are you?

Do you get tired of the same people asking you questions that often seem pointless? lol

Have you liked the build up to SummerSlam?

Who would you rather see turn heel out of Cena and Tista?

What are your first thoughts when you hear the name 'Chris Benoit'?

Not bad.

Yes.

Its been okay

Is both an option? Um, I don't know I guess Batista.

In different. I just rather not think about him in general.