Ask This Guy a Question

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Reaction score
Vibro-man is a joke at the wrestling camp I went to. We thought we saw some thing walking through the halls at night so some kid said what the fuck is that? Someone said it was a giant dildo and then the counselor said "Oh yeah, thats Vibro-man. He roams the halls in the night." So after that kids Vibro-manned each other, which is going behind someone and kneeing thm in the ass. It stings.

Dre

Reaction score
Did you get a chance to see Pineapple Express? And if so, what do you think about the movie?

This Guy

no I have not. I'd like to since I am a fan of Seth Rogan since Freaks & Geeks and more so Undeclared.

This Guy

Have you seen Superbad?

Where is the best place to vacation in Canada?

Yes.

Thats a subjective question. For my personally its anywhere away from work. After that its an area of Ontario called Cottage Country in a city called Peterbourgh there is so many cottage resorts most with nice beaches and lots of very attractive women in little to no clothing. :)

This Guy

What's your favorite movie that Seth Rogan was in?

Um, I loved his charcter in Superbad the best, but Knocked Up I liked a little better because it had almost all the cast from Undeclared in it.

Beer Money Army

did u thought "brian kendrick biceps" was gonna be a joke account when he 1st signed up?

what the most common thing you can tell from a joke account?

This Guy

did u thought "brian kendrick biceps" was gonna be a joke account when he 1st signed up?

what the most common thing you can tell from a joke account?

did I thought? lol anyways not really cause I don't think I was even on the staff when he first did so didn't really pay any attention.

Um joke accounts you don't usually notice till they post...then its kinda obvious to everyone.