Ask This Guy a Question

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

THE Brian Kendrick's Biceps

Am I a joke of an account now? =/

Thoughts on Cena's injury?

This Guy

Kinda like that guy who named himself The Rock and posted a picture of the rock in "The Real You"?

exactly

Am I a joke of an account now? =/

Thoughts on Cena's injury?

No, though your user name is still funny as hell....I would assume that if a paul london's biceps signs up that it could be a joke account. lol

Um, I don't know. From a pure standpoint of Cena's end, its got to suck knowing you worked so hard to come back from an injury from last October just to get side tracked again less then a year later. At the same time one would hope that Cena would maybe learn that he shouldn't be over doing it. I mean like for example the whole trying to come back sooner then when your suposed to and actually try to heal properly and not nessisarly quickly.

Seeing as there saying he was at the Smackdown tapings 2 hours after the surgery something tells me that won't happen. Even though there now saying he should only be out 2 to 4 months I wouldn't be suprised if he's back by No Mercy, and if he gets seriously hurt again, hopefully that will be his wake up call. Last thing the WWE needs is another Kurt Angle situation on there hands. Which by the way someone ask me what I think about the whole Kurt Angle departing WWE situation. lol

Dre

Reaction score
What was one of your dream matches that you wanted to see that didn't happen?

This Guy

I'm so glad you asked that question. lol

I'll try to sum it up. Kurt Angle left the WWE because he was unhappy with the way they were basically babying him. He was working the full schedule had the major neck injury, and then rather then getting it fixed right like Lita, Edge, Austin, Benoit & Rhino did, he decides to go with this unproven technique so he can be back intime for Mania (sound familuar John Cena) Less then 5 months after his return, Angle re injures his neck. Instead of getting it fixed right this time, he does the same fucking unproven menthod.

So yeah the WWE notices as the years continue on that he seems to be getting hurt more often and what not. Now some argued at that point it was because of WWE's insane schedule (which could be true) However look at how much harder Angle started working. Look at his Main Event quality matches in the last year. He was working harder then ever before. Could it be his own carelessness that was causing him to get hurt all the time? Thats my feeling. Did he want to take a break from the schedule? I have a feeling that, he was only using that as an excuse. Why? Because since his arrival in TNA he hasn't slown down one bit. And he's still getting hurt all the time.

He couldn't compete at Sacrafice I think it was becuase he landed on his fucking head in Japan. He was not only wrestling the TNA schedule which he suposedly took to be home more often and work less, but then was flying over seas all the time working for New Japan as well. Does this sound like someone who wants a lighter work schedule? Hell no.

Bottom line is Kurt Angle as good as he still is, is careless in the ring. So far his carelessness only effects him, but how long before he starts getting other hurt on a regular basis too? Kurt Angle went to TNA because he knew that he could get the Hulk Hogan/WCW treatment there, (and look at how he basically conducts interviews much like Hogan does) He could work just as hard are careless as he was in his last days in WWE but without someone telling him to take it easy and actually be in the main event picture when every he wants, (which lets be honest he more or less has been since he joined) Do not confuse what I'm saying for lack of respect for Kurt because its not. Its simply stating the facts as I see them now. And that is, that Kurt Angle needs to retire, because he is a risk to everyone he gets in the ring with, especially himself.

Wrestling Station

And that is, that Kurt Angle needs to retire, because he is a risk to everyone he gets in the ring with, especially himself.
Just a question here, wouldnt it be a good idea that he joins MMA? Kurt loves the MMA style of fighting, so dont you think that it would be better for him to become an MMA fighter?

Hidden Blaze

The Wanted Man
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
chrisjericho
Favorite Wrestler
MOLAnG4
Favorite Wrestler
edge
Favorite Wrestler
homd3TG
Favorite Sports Team
gLxCq87
Favorite Sports Team
WrE8t1L
Favorite Sports Team
lurU13l
Favorite Sports Team
HHst8yg
Have you noticed that I've not posted a question for awhile

This Guy

Just a question here, wouldnt it be a good idea that he joins MMA? Kurt loves the MMA style of fighting, so dont you think that it would be better for him to become an MMA fighter?

No. Not unless Suicide is on Kurt Angle's to do list. Angle and MMA will never happen. Reason being is Kurt knows he would get his ass handed too him. Though personally there are times I would love to watch Angle get slaughtered in a MMA fight.

Have you noticed that I've not posted a question for awhile

Nope. My forum existance doesn't revolve around you.

Are you better than Wrestling Station as admin :shifty:?

I'm better then Wrestling Station in general, but yes, Admins out rank S-Mods, so that makes me better too. :)