Ask This Guy a Question

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

-TJ-

Why you purple? :( If you can be purple I wanna be indigo -_-

Edit - oops forget it xD

-TJ-

Sorry it was an accident. I asked why you were purple but after i posted it i saw what you said on the top. But i will ask you a question.

Why do the VBookies start out with 5 VCash? Why couldn't it be like 100 or 200?

Wrestling Station

Dont you think the flammation section can be good if its a subsection of HIAT rather than having its own section? As HIAT serves almost the same purpose of Flammation section (in terms of e-fights).

This Guy

Sorry it was an accident. I asked why you were purple but after i posted it i saw what you said on the top. But i will ask you a question.

Why do the VBookies start out with 5 VCash? Why couldn't it be like 100 or 200?

To really make you work for your money

Dont you think the flammation section can be good if its a subsection of HIAT rather than having its own section? As HIAT serves almost the same purpose of Flammation section (in terms of e-fights).

Sure, it might be better as a sub section.

do you wear glasses or contact lenses?

nope

Millzy Pt. 2

Reaction score
Q1. What are u, Chuck, and the other admins doing for Wrestling Station when his rep power reaches to 100?
Q2. And which member that u are looking at to be the next IWF administrator?

This Guy

Q1. What are u, Chuck, and the other admins doing for Wrestling Station when his rep power reaches to 100?
Q2. And which member that u are looking at to be the next IWF administrator?

1. I don't know...is that really an issue? I mean he could always rep me a couple times. lol

2. Were not looking for one. We actually have more admins then we probably need, seeing as only 3 of us are active. Choas appears from time to time. There is no need to be looking for staff right now.

xtremebadass

Mike Adamle...thumbs up or thumbs down?

What is the most ridiculous gimmick sandwich Burger King has ever made thus far?

This Guy

Mike Adamle...thumbs up or thumbs down?

What is the most ridiculous gimmick sandwich Burger King has ever made thus far?

um, could be funny. But I don't know if Raw needs more comedy.

Don't really pay attention, there ain't that many Burger Kings in this part of Canada (as a matter of fact all of them went out of buisness here in Hamilton)

heels unite!

Reaction score
do you think the wrestling reviews should be moved to the wrestling forum?

Dre

Reaction score
- What kind of music do you like?
- What do you think about William Regals return on Monday Night RAW?

This Guy

do you think the wrestling reviews should be moved to the wrestling forum?

I thought thats where it always should have been, but thats Monk's section so its his call.

- What kind of music do you like?
- What do you think about William Regals return on Monday Night RAW?

-Mostly Rock & Metal
-It was kinda uneventful. If there going to do the free agent thing they should have a bidding war for him between the GM's.

how long is CT Styles banned?

None of your buisness.