Ask Phantomgerald a sports question

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

phantomgerald

In the 20/20 World cup who do you think has the chance of going the furthest between

England/ Pakistan
Australia/ South Africa
England/ India

Don't watch much cricket, but from the highlights I've seen and the form sheet, I'll choose England, Australia and India respectively.

Reaction score
Do you think that in ten years the Australian A-League will be competing with leagues like the spanish and english premier league as one of the best leagues in the world. Can you see that happening?

phantomgerald

Do you think that in ten years the Australian A-League will be competing with leagues like the spanish and english premier league as one of the best leagues in the world. Can you see that happening?

No just no, ultimately, Europe is where all the best players will go and nothing can change that. They just do not have the financial resources to be able to change it. Also, I think it would have helped the national team more if their best players ply their trade in Europe even if the A-league actually become good because ultimately, no matter how good the league gets, they will then have no continental challenge like the CL.

LMAO, in any sport, thats why I said Athlete. :)

My two favourite athletes would be David Beckham(Football) and Brett Favre( A.Football)

Bradders

Reaction score
Who will be relegated from the Premiership this season?