Ask Phantomgerald a sports question

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Fatal 55

Reaction score
The ironicy in that is huge... I Support The Rams!!!

Agree with you on most parts of it... The Offence as you said is so strong but we always get let down by our D! It's been getting better the last few years though wich is good.

No1 agreed with me 2 seasons ago when i mentioned that Jackson was going to be one of the best in the league! Also IMO Torry Holt is in the top 3 WR in the league... maybe he's not the youngest of guys but he's still immense.

Shame about Marshall though... wish he could've done 1 more season but it wasn't to be.

6-10...8-8... I'm hoping for at least a 10-6 season this year! Get to the Divisonals Minimum...

phantomgerald

do u see the mets holding on to win the NL EAST

I don't really know that much about baseball as I do for NBA, NFL, soccer, tennis and golf, but I'll use what knowledge I have to answer that question. The mets have done well so far and exceeded expectatiosn, and have a good three game lead, but if they go cold, I can see them losing the lead, but they'll probably still make it in thru the wildcard.

Reaction score
ok i got a couple

your thoughts on rennis in generalt (over rated, underrated, entertaining, etc)

whats your thoughts on maria sharapova?

phantomgerald

Is there even a doubt? Chelsea of course (I think you knew fully well that was the answer you'll be getting don't you).

phantomgerald

ok i got a couple

your thoughts on rennis in generalt (over rated, underrated, entertaining, etc)

whats your thoughts on maria sharapova?

I think you meant tennis. I'm a big tennis fan and I'm a tennis player myself. As for players, I think Djokovic is underrated and is my favourite player right now. And he just proved it by defeating Roger Federer. He's third seeded but no one seems to care about him and are always talking of Nadal-Federer. As for the women's division, I'm still waiting for that new braekthrough. Sharapova is a good player, and she's hot like hell, but unless she goes on a major championship spree, she wouldn't be considered as one of the best ever. And her screaming is irritating as hell.

Bradders

Reaction score
Who will win the Player of the Year in the Premiership?

phantomgerald

If I was biased, I would say Didier Drogba. He would have won if not for C.Ronaldo. I doubt Ronaldo would repeat and I don't think any player from Man.U would win it as I think they would have a down year this year. Being the unbiased guy I am, I would say Torres might give Drogba a run for his money. He looks good in the first few games and once he starts scoring I don't think he'll stop.

Bradders

Reaction score
After their win over United where will Man City finish?

phantomgerald

I'll say just out of the top four. They'll be the surprise package no doubt, but I think they'll run out of steam after half a season. Some of the signings are astute, but I think Bojinov will flop.

phantomgerald

Because Ben Haim is a fat fuck that's why. Hoepfully Alex is better than him.

Bradders

Reaction score
Last question of the day, who will win the Rugby World Cup?