Ask King KroniK A Question

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

KroniK 4-2-0

Reaction score
Lol, I didnt understand what Rell said, but he's cool.

And HTK, please, quit while your behind. You aren't shit. Your never gonna be shit. Now thats a fact.

Hey Rell, a shame we cant have a round two of hour shout in the SB, lol. I got banned from there. Why? I dont know, jeaslousy is what I think it was

Rell

Reaction score
Because your name is Qwan. I mean that speaks volumes right there.

:king:

Hey Rell, a shame we cant have a round two of hour shout in the SB, lol. I got banned from there. Why? I dont know, jeaslousy is what I think it was

Damn, that sucks. I didn't even know they still banned people from the shoutbox, what the hell did you do lol?

KroniK 4-2-0

Reaction score
Nothing. I think MS jus got mad at me because I said Maerica is better than Canada....what a way to ban someone from the SB. Shows what kind of person he is, eh?

KroniK 4-2-0

Reaction score
I flamed in the chatbox?

1) Uh, who doesn't?

2) It was JOKES, not flaming.

3) whats the big deal? I dont even remember the warning either

monkeystyle

Reaction score
some minor flaming in the chatbox is fine, however yourself and marilyn were getting rather involved with the flaming and I said stop. She did, you however continued.

KroniK 4-2-0

Reaction score
^Oh, that. Well, I forgot about that actually. Well okay, my badd then.....

monkeystyle

Reaction score
its not permanent, hell it'll be wiped the next time somebody clears the chatbox.

Viva!

Reaction score
Alright. Heres your 5 serious questions.

1. Which wrestler currently excites you in the WWE's developmental territory of FCW?
2. Do you think the WWE's wellness policy is working?
3. What's your favourite WWE film?
4. Which wrestler, if any, would you say is currently being pushed above and beyond their ability?
5. What was your favourite tag team of the, 'Attitude' era?

KroniK 4-2-0

Reaction score
1. Which wrestler currently excites you in the WWE's developmental territory of FCW?
2. Do you think the WWE's wellness policy is working?
3. What's your favourite WWE film?
4. Which wrestler, if any, would you say is currently being pushed above and beyond their ability?
5. What was your favourite tag team of the, 'Attitude' era?

Question #1 - I dont follow FCW much, to be honest. But from looking at the roster, and there's a few that I like. But the main one that excites me is Matt Sydal. I've seen him on WSX, and he was pretty damn good. I'm hoping he can do the same whenever he comes up to the main roster. Another one I'm hoping is great, is Ted DiBiase Jr.

Question #2 - Not really. I mean, Jeff Hardy is one example of the wellness policy not working. Plus I think there are loopholes to in it anyway. But, Vince needs to do more serious stuff. If he wants his company and wellness policy to be taken serious, then do serious sh*t. If you fail two times at the Olympics, you are banned for life. If you get caught with drugs at McDonalds you get fired. You dont get three chances to make it up. Vince has like four chanes, right? First is a warning, second is thirty days, third is 60 days and fourth is fired (I might be wrong, could be three chances) But either way, I think it's a half assed Policy.

Question #3 - The Condemned, for sure. See No Evil was pretty decent, but still not as good. The Marine was just boring, and seemed like a WWE Storyline to me, to be honest. The Condemned was a uniq, creative idea, and was pretty awesome I thought.

Question #4 - Great Question, by the way. That's tough. Some time ago I would have said Batista, because I find him overrated, and not worthy to get so many World Title shots over and over, for no reason really. But, right now, I'd say Santino Marella, or if he is considered, Jeff Hardy. Even though Jeff is suspended, when he was there he was pushed WAY above his abilities. Sure, the guy gets a huge pop, but like who cares? Show me some talent, and I might show him some respect. A Backflip off the ladder into a table doesn't mean he's a great wrestler. Point blank, what it means is that he's capable of doing a backflip off a ladder into a table. He has no charisma. I dont like him, or his brother. But, I give his brother more credit because Matt can do some good matches. And hey, atleast Matt isn't smokin' that shit. As for Santino, I think he is over exposed on TV. Too much TV Time. He's decent at best on the stick. Santino cuts jokes that can entertain an 8 year old kid. His in-ring skills are craptastic. A year ago when he debuted not many liked him, now everyone likes him? Come on give me a F'N break. Santino is as overrated as they come.

Question #5 - Easily, the New Age Outlaws. I loved them, they were an awesome tag team. Even now I still like them even though there's a lot of idiots out there who bash them, yet they cheer idiots like Santino and Jeff Hardy, lol. Shows how "smart" they are, huh? But yeah, NAO were and are still my favorite tag team of all-time. However, I did like Too Cool and the Headbangers back in the day, lol. Brought some entertainment.