Ask King KroniK A Question

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

HHHforever

Reaction score
^I said his was that great. And your's is right in there with all the other suck ass ones.

KroniK 4-2-0

Reaction score
^Your opinion. As terrible it is, its your opinion so I'll TRY to respect it I guess, but hey, whatever. Also, ask questions here, sheesh

Hometown Kid

^I said his was that great. And your's is right in there with all the other suck ass ones.

Yeah any half brained jackass can make 1 of these...yours is just as gay as any of the other 1's...to be fair Peep's is good too not just Montana's...
Edit- heres a question Why don't you shut the hell up!?

KroniK 4-2-0

Reaction score
Why don't you shut the hell up!?
Who said I was talking? I'm not talking I'm typing. But anyway, I wont stop typing because I like typing. And I do a good damn job of it, son. Dont be jealous because I'm a better typer than you, and better than you in every way of life. Hell, I'm not telling you anything that you don't already know.

The Mac

Reaction score
Directed at Hometown Kid

Why are you a noob? Why are you posting here if it sucks? Why do you suck up to peep?

KroniK 4-2-0

Reaction score
^I can answer that for him, Mac.....

Because HTK is follower, not a leader. He's a noob, he's an ass, and quite frankly, he's a bitch. Me > HTK, of course

HHHforever

Reaction score
^Your opinion. As terrible it is, its your opinion so I'll TRY to respect it I guess, but hey, whatever. Also, ask questions here, sheesh

My opinion is not terrible, it's correct and accurate.

And anyway as I said this thread sucks as not one serious question has been asked yet.

The Mac

Reaction score
Here is one for ya, in Russian.

Будет THK гомосексуалистом?

Hometown Kid

Directed at Hometown Kid

Why are you a noob? Why are you posting here if it sucks? Why do you suck up to peep?

This coming from a guy who asked another guy to marry him...yeah i'm the suck up...

HHHforever

Reaction score
Question #3 - Good question. It's between Ric Flair, John Cena, HHH, HBK & Jeff Hardy. I dislike Flair cause, well, he's an overrated egotistical old man who needs to get a life to be quite honest.

You do know Flair retired right?

Hometown Kid

Here's another question- Why do you 2 say you're better than me when i've only been here for 5 days and i've already got as much Rep as both of you ass-clowns combined? and combined you've been here for 5 months so...Hometown Kid>>>>>Mac and Kronik

KroniK 4-2-0

Reaction score
Why do you 2 say you're better than me when i've only been here for 5 days and i've already got as much Rep as both of you ass-clowns combined?
Since when does Rep mean you're superior? It doesn't. Point blank, I'm a better man than you are.

As for HHHForever. Your opinion is not accurate. It is not true, it is not a fact. It's an opinion. If your opinion was true it would not be an opinion no more, it would then be a fact, and that statement was far from facts, son. Yes I do know Flair is retired. About 8 years over due to my friends. Good riddance.....also, lol @ the show he was supposed to be on getting canceled after the first show, haha. I guess he sure is a ratings getter, huh?

Hometown Kid

Since when does Rep mean you're superior? It doesn't. Point blank, I'm a better man than you are.

Or you could just be saying that because nobody likes you,respects you,or gives a damn about your opinions...

Rell

Reaction score
So like, wI-Iy am 1 s000 c001?