Ask King KroniK A Question

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

KroniK 4-2-0

Reaction score
Why do you feel your "comedy" requires a racial label?
It doesn't. Just speaking the truth. I'm sorry you cant be American, I truely am sorry. Not everybody gets to be great, and not everybody gets to be American. But hey, atleast Canada is....second, I guess. Any other place under America is last anyway, so like who cares right? Again, I do apoligze I am American, therefore I am superior. Its not your fault....

Do they have a comedy school you can go to?
No, I'm just naturally comedic gifted. Sorry for the others who are dull...

monkeystyle

Reaction score
It doesn't. Just speaking the truth. I'm sorry you cant be American, I truely am sorry. Not everybody gets to be great, and not everybody gets to be American. But hey, atleast Canada is....second, I guess. Any other place under America is last anyway, so like who cares right? Again, I do apoligze I am American, therefore I am superior. Its not your fault....

way to avoid the question. neither american or canadian is a race. I asked why you felt the need to label it as "black comedy"

KroniK 4-2-0

Reaction score
I asked why you felt the need to label it as "black comedy"
Cause, honestly, most black people get it. Black people are cool, we got soul, we got style. We know funny shit. Not like most stuck up idiots who laugh at Jeff Foxworthy. Is this racist? No, it's true. Like saying black people have big lips, its not racist, its true. Thats all it is, the Truth.

The Mac

Reaction score
I understand black comedy, as I am white, but have a black brain. What color is your brain?

rosewt01

Reaction score
Website
www.123.co.uk
Favorite Wrestler
abyss
Favorite Wrestler
adamcole
Favorite Wrestler
adamcole2
Favorite Wrestler
ajlee
Favorite Wrestler
ajstyles2
Favorite Wrestler
ajstyles
Why is Torrie Wilson calling me and asking me for sex?

KroniK 4-2-0

Reaction score
you're quite the deluded one arent't you?
I'm not sure, really. I know I can make people see the truth and logic, which is what I believe in. IF they see it, good for them, because there's another kid I helped along the way in life...

The Mac

Reaction score
Why is everyone making these threads?

KroniK 4-2-0

Reaction score
I understand black comedy, as I am white, but have a black brain. What color is your brain?
Lol. My color is a pinkish color, atleast thats what I think it is. But my mind, my soul, is black.

Why is Torrie Wilson calling me and asking me for sex?
Because she's a dumb blonde bimbo who got the wrong number, meaning to call me. It's okay though, she'll get the number right soon

KroniK 4-2-0

Reaction score
Why is everyone making these threads?
Because a lot of the people who do make these are idiots (DX) or illiterate, smurfs (Alexis) ya' know? Word.....I made a true one, a good one. Of course, I am American, and superior to all, so it makes sense, man

The Mac

Reaction score
Should I make a thread like this?

What is your favorite type of pasta?

Who is your least favoritest wrestler ever and why?

Hometown Kid

Why do you always make yourself look like such a dumbass?

HHHforever

Reaction score
First of all I don't think "stuck up snobs" laugh at Jeff Foxworthy. He's far from a stuck up individual.

Second of all I have a question:

Why do all of these threads completely suck aside from Montana's?

KroniK 4-2-0

Reaction score
Should I make a thread like this?

What is your favorite type of pasta?

Who is your least favoritest wrestler ever and why?

Question #1 - no, not yet. But one day, if you stick with me, your gonna be something.

Question #2 - Uh, not sure. Alfredo? Lasgana I guess? lol

Question #3 - Good question. It's between Ric Flair, John Cena, HHH, HBK & Jeff Hardy. I dislike Flair cause, well, he's an overrated egotistical old man who needs to get a life to be quite honest. I hate Cena because also he's overrated, and hasn't done anything to be mentioned along the names of Rock, Austin, Taker, Foley, ect. I hate HHH because he's an egomaniac that got to the top by sleeping with the boss's daughter. I hate HBK, cause again, he's an agotistical jackass, who thinks he's better than everyone, and if he has to lose a match he considers it a "job". Good wrestler, but out of the ring he's a prick. Jeff Hardy I hate because he's a druggie.....simply put. Why give him chance after chance. Just because you can do a back flip off the ladder doesn't make you a good wrestler. It makes you a bitch who can do a backflip off the ladder.

Why do you always make yourself look like such a dumbass?
I dont. I'm just smarter than you, and sometimes that makes you, the less educated one, think I am the actual dumbass. When in reality it is you.

KroniK 4-2-0

Reaction score
Why do all of these threads completely suck aside from Montana's?

Who said his was great? Anyway, I dont know why all the others except mines suck. I'm better than them I guess.....too bad, no competition