Ask BKB A Question.

• Thread starter THE Brian Kendrick's Biceps
  • Start date
  • Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

THE Brian Kendrick's Biceps

Well, I never had one of these in here, but I own Lucas, so if he has one I must have one~!

Try to keep it wrestling related plz.

Evil Austin

Did you see Kofi Kingston's high flying maneuvers in the Money in the Bank, I saw it and was really impressed when he hit that dropkick on Finlay in between the ladder or leaped over the ladder with ease. I really think he has a future if he turns heel? what about you, do you see him doing well or just turning into a spot jokey like Benjamin was in the last four MITB's.

I am not sure when you began watching wrestling but which would be your favorite year, the one that had in your mind the best storylines the one that kept you entertained.

Me personally it was 2004, Eddie, Chris and Randy both getting world championships along with other things made the year great.

I am not sure when you began watching wrestling but which would be your favorite year, the one that had in your mind the best storylines the one that kept you entertained.

Me personally it was 2004, Eddie, Chris and Randy both getting world championships along with other things made the year great.

I only started watching wrestling just after WM XIX, so around April, 2003. I liked both 03 + 04 because wrestling was so fun back then. I used to mark big time for Eddie, Cena, Lesnar (man him smashing Gowan's one good leg was awesome), Benoit, Orton and a few others, so both 03 and 04 were very good. I guess I enjoyed 04 more because I was still a mark, but I had followed what was going on a lot better.

Paul

Reaction score
Whos your favourite Superstar?

Evil Austin

Just so you know while you were answering my question I had another one above that I edited in probably at the same time as you posted so you didn't see it.

Paul

Reaction score
I meant Least favourite.

Did you see Kofi Kingston's high flying maneuvers in the Money in the Bank, I saw it and was really impressed when he hit that dropkick on Finlay in between the ladder or leaped over the ladder with ease. I really think he has a future if he turns heel? what about you, do you see him doing well or just turning into a spot jokey like Benjamin was in the last four MITB's.

I honestly thought Kofi was the star of the show. His performance in MITB made the match what it was. Really, really awesome stuff. I don't know about a heel, turn, they have to find a reason for him to do so. He's a happy-go-lucky type fella atm, so turning him into an angry heel who gets pissed off the fans would be the easiest/laziest route to go down, though I'd like to see some actual real character development behind it.

I saw somewhere CT said something about making him a Jamaican drug dealer, and while I wouldn't go to that extreme because I don't think he could pull it off, I'd like to at least see a character that's more imaginative like that.

For now they just need to keep him going as a face until they think the time's right for him. I'd be very happy to see another IC run from him.

Whos your favourite Superstar?

Randy Orton, TBK (obviously), MVP and John Morrison are all up there.

Did you happen to catch a look at his name?

>_>

I meant Least favourite.

Least favourite would have to be Mark Henry, just because I constantly see these lame Mark Henry = ratings jokes on the internet. Also because he's fat/useless.

R-Truth can take second prize.

Gards Jr.

Reaction score
Would you rather see Tri Branded PPV's or singular brand PPV's starting from Backlash? Why?

MikeRaw

-Randy Orton or Edge?
-Is there any place in wrestling for the likes of Goldberg, Lesnar, and Batista?
-Big Zeke or Paul London?

Colin Gimp

Reaction score
sup bra leading the movement that's all good.

so why was wrestlemania 55$(Canadian) and why did it suck so bad

Hometown Kid

Why are you on invisible? :mad:

As far as wrestling goes, do you know about Marufuji's knee injury? If so, who do you think can take his place in NOAH if KENTA is in the states for a little while? (TV taping, baby. :D)

Soulpower

I constantly see these lame Mark Henry = ratings jokes on the internet. Also because he's fat/useless.

R-Truth can take second prize.

I'm sensing a pattern here :shifty: