Ask Anigma

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

MikeRaw

Holy shit. Since yesterday ive had 61 posts, but because I was gone for a while (september til mid april) my post thing still says 2.6 posts per day "laugh:

Anyways do you feel this past WM in your btb was your best PPV ever? If not, what is?

EDIT: No its not all done yet, but so far, and youve seen the finale of your ppv, so you should have a good idea.

The Anigma

Reaction score
MikeRaw- Hmm...Yeah, I do think that my past WM is my best pay-per-view ever because unlike my first WrestleMania when I first started The Commencement, this year's WrestleMania has more of a big feel to it IMO which is something none of my BTB's really had eventhoug they were all great in their own right.

MikeRaw

Choose the better bookers, the same ones you gave me:

XBA vs The Answer

Anigma(you) vs CMS

Switchy vs MikeRaw

The Anigma

Reaction score
MikeRaw- XBA vs The Answer

Anigma(you) vs CMS

Switchy vs MikeRaw

MikeRaw

Have you ever stolen an idea from someones btb? If not, have you ever had one of your ideas inspired by another storyline? If so, which one?

The Anigma

Reaction score
MikeRaw- I don't think I ever stole an idea from someone's BTB. I mean I didn't do it purposely. Someone else might have had the same idea as me at one time and we both may have done it but I never looked at someone else's work and said, "Hmm...I should use that". And none of my ideas have been inspired by another storyline. I think most of my storylines are off the top of my head.

Michael1- From what I've seen, you have a lot of potential as a writer and I think your BTB looks pretty good. I haven't read the whole thing but what I did read has me impressed.

The Anigma

Reaction score
TJ- It isn't ego or bragging if you can back it up. I'm sure CMS would say that he's better than me. It isn't cockiness or ego, it's confidence. My name isn't RJC. lol...

-TJ-

lol. I hope you saw i was being sarcastic. xD

Anywho............. What would you do, if someone made a btb show with a hole bunch of smileys? I think, that'll be funny xD

The Anigma

Reaction score
lol...I knew you were being sarcastic.

I don't think it would work but then again you never know. lol...

Qwake

How do you see yourself better then CMS? lol, don't answer if its gonna get you hated or anything lol...

CT Styles

How would you rate me on the following and where could I improve?

Match Writing -

Promo Writing -

For the record, I think my vocabulary needs to be improved.

Kid-O-Mac

Reaction score
Hey Anigma I have two questions for you my friend..

Question One:
Take a look at my match at the BTB World cup please.. I feel that I use repetitive moves.. Do I... If so how can I improve?

Question Two:
I was looking around several different sites, and saw that you posted "WWE: The Commencement" in two other sites.. I spoke with umm "you".. I found out the kid's a freaking ripper.. Are you aware of that...
I got the dude banned though :D

Headfirst For Hardcore

Reaction score
Hey Anigma I have two questions for you my friend..

Question One:
Take a look at my match at the BTB World cup please.. I feel that I use repetitive moves.. Do I... If so how can I improve?

Question Two:
I was looking around several different sites, and saw that you posted "WWE: The Commencement" in two other sites.. I spoke with umm "you".. I found out the kid's a freaking ripper.. Are you aware of that...
I got the dude banned though :D

he ripped your "real you" pics on another forum too, I think it's HulkStar. It's really funny IMO how someone has the time to rip.