Ask Anigma

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

The Anigma

Reaction score
Headfirst For Hardcore- Well, I don't use Khali or Big Show but if I did then I would probably have the opponent maintain most of the offense until the end of the match. It all depends on how you would be using them in your BTB.

For example, if I were using them in a main-event rivalry/feud then I would put them in squash matches against some low to mid-card wrestlers then when the time came for their match against their opponent I would put them in a No Holds Barred-type of surrounding so the match isn't a complete loss. And in that match I would have the opponent have most of the offense to keep the match moving.

If they were just being put on the card for filler then I would just put them in standard squash matches but to be honest I cannot stand squash matches because they don't serve a purpose in my opinion.

MikeRaw

What do you think of all the tournaments that arent people actual btbs? are you part of any? and do you think theres a need for them?

Thoughts on me save_us.fromnoobs campaign?

thoughts on me as a booker?

thoughts on which btb is better, my former rumble time or my new tna one?

which of your shows do you enjoy writing morein your btb? smackdown or raw?

The Anigma

Reaction score
MikeRaw- I'm kind of split when it comes to the tournaments. On one hand, I think they're great when done properly that is but on the other hand I think it takes away from the actual BTB section with the BTB's themselves suffering. I'm not currently apart of one though I thought about being apart of one, I just didn't feel the need for me to be in any of the tournaments. Not to sound cocky or anything but someone with my experience in BTB would dominate the noob bookers that are in the tournaments. I'm not trying to disrespect the guys in the tournaments because some of them have a good future in BTB but most of them can't measure up to me. It's just a fact. As far as there being a need for the tournaments, I think that they can be utilized for noob's to show off their "skills" but when it comes to veteran bookers, I don't see the need for them to compete in them since people know what they're capable of which is another reason why I'm not apart of any of them.

I think the save_us.fromnoobs campaign is great. It may not be well-liked by the noobs but I find it to be funny and entertaining.

My thoughts on you as a booker is this. You suck.

lol...just kidding...

My thoughts on you as a booker is this. I think that you're a very good booker and you've had two very successful BTB's, one may have been more so than the other but both were successful BTB's and now you have a brand new one where you can showcase your talent to the noobs. I think that you work hard on your show and try your best to put on a great show each time you post one.

I personally liked Rumble Time better for the simple fact that I'm more of a WWE fan but at the same time I think it's tough to judge because Rumble Time was around for awhile but your TNA one just started so it's tough to say which is better at this point in time.

It's all one show now (Raw) but if you meant when I did two shows then I would say my Raw shows.

Michael1- I think your new BTB has the potential to do well in the future. All BTB's have the potential to do well in the future
but it depends on whether you stick with it or not. If you stick with it then I think that it can be a pretty good BTB.

MikeRaw

MikeRaw- I'm kind of split when it comes to the tournaments. On one hand, I think they're great when done properly that is but on the other hand I think it takes away from the actual BTB section with the BTB's themselves suffering. I'm not currently apart of one though I thought about being apart of one, I just didn't feel the need for me to be in any of the tournaments. Not to sound cocky or anything but someone with my experience in BTB would dominate the noob bookers that are in the tournaments. I'm not trying to disrespect the guys in the tournaments because some of them have a good future in BTB but most of them can't measure up to me. It's just a fact. As far as there being a need for the tournaments, I think that they can be utilized for noob's to show off their "skills" but when it comes to veteran bookers, I don't see the need for them to compete in them since people know what they're capable of which is another reason why I'm not apart of any of them.

I think the save_us.fromnoobs campaign is great. It may not be well-liked by the noobs but I find it to be funny and entertaining.

My thoughts on you as a booker is this. You suck.

lol...just kidding...

My thoughts on you as a booker is this. I think that you're a very good booker and you've had two very successful BTB's, one may have been more so than the other but both were successful BTB's and now you have a brand new one where you can showcase your talent to the noobs. I think that you work hard on your show and try your best to put on a great show each time you post one.

I personally liked Rumble Time better for the simple fact that I'm more of a WWE fan but at the same time I think it's tough to judge because Rumble Time was around for awhile but your TNA one just started so it's tough to say which is better at this point in time.

It's all one show now (Raw) but if you meant when I did two shows then I would say my Raw shows.

Thats what I meant because you had the two brands most of the time I was here and ya.

So do you like one brand better?

Why did you decide to make it one brand?

Worst noob to strut his stuff in btb? SDM or Jhar or moiverson?IDK...

Best underrated btb?

Most overrated btber? (please dont say me:()

How do you prefer to start off a show? Match or promo?

:knob:

The Anigma

Reaction score
MikeRaw- Yes, I do like one brand better. I chose to make it one brand because I didn't have the time to write two shows a week anymore so I just decided to put everyone on one brand.

To be brutally honest, I don't think there is a worst booker to "strut his stuff in BTB" because there are positives and negatives about everyone but if I had to pick one then I would say that Jhar was the worst booker because he always abandoned his BTB's and his partners and he acted as though he was God's gift to the BTB section. He was voted the most helpful booker with the worst advice for the BTB Yearbook which should explain alot. He tried to be a good booker but in my opinion, he was horrible. Sure he may have had some good matches and promos but it was only because he had great partners surrounding him. So in my opinion, Jhar is the worst booker ever. And you may argue about SMD and moiversion1 but at least moiversion1 tries to improve and doesn't brag at all from what I've seen and SMD may be horrible and may write sloppy shows but he's still very new to BTB and hopefully he'll be able to improve over time.

The best underrated BTB'er would have to be you. lol...in my opinion I think you're the most underrated booker. You're arguably the best BTB'er to never achieve the top honors and that's a fact.

The most overrated booker would have to be Rated RJC AKA LegendKiller 21. He was too damn cocky for what little talent he had and whatever awards he "earned" he sure as hell didn't deserve.

I prefer to start a show off with a promo because it kind of sets the tone for the rest of the show. Although a match can do that as well, I still prefer to start with a promo...most notably a promo featuring the superstars/divas involved in the main event storyline feud.

MikeRaw

SCREW YOU FOR MAKING ME ANSWER THAT LONG ASS LIST IN MY THREAD, lol.
Heres the same thing for you:)

Pros and cns on these bookers....

Mikeraw(me)

Angima

DX316

The small show

xba

rated rjc

cms

xtremehighflyer

chessarmy

leviathan

The Anigma

Reaction score
MikeRaw- Mikeraw (me) Pros: Writes very good promos, has pretty creative storylines
Cons: Matches don’t seem to be as good as they could be.

Angima: I’m guessing you mean “Anigma” (damn step up your typing, dude lol)so here goes. Pros: Great match writing. Realistic and creative storylines. Cons: Doesn’t deliver with all of his promos. Could work on his promos considering he didn’t have many promos at all at the biggest pay-per-view in the history of BTB on IWF lol…

DX316: Pros: A good match writer. Cons: Decent promo writer, could be better. Bumped way too much when he first came here but has stopped doing it as much as he used to.

The small show: Pros: An alright match writer though it can be much better. Cons: Storylines, promos

xba: Pros: An awesome promo writer, one of my influences to step up my promo skills. Cons: There’s nothing bad I can say about this guy. He’s great!

Rated rjc: Pros: A good promo writer. Cons: Not a very good match writer. Mediocre at best with his match writing.

Cms: Pros: Pretty good match writing, creative storylines. Cons: Promos, some are good, others are bad at times.

Xtremehighflyer: Pros: Very good match writing. Cons: Promos could be better.

Chessarmy: Pros: Match writing and promo writing. Cons: I think his storylines can be better.

Leviathan: Pros: Nicely written promos, creative storylines for the most part imo Cons: Match writing.

MikeRaw

Favorite wrestlers (top 10) all time?

When did you start watching wrestling?

When you started your btb, did you picture it being this big?

The Anigma

Reaction score
MikeRaw- Here are my favorite (top 10) all-time wrestlers.

01. Triple H
02. Shawn Michaels
03. Ric Flair
04. Undertaker
05. Stone Cold Steve Austin
06. The Rock
07. Bret Hart
08. Mr. Perfect
09. Rowdy Roddy Piper
10. Jake Roberts

I started watching wrestling when I was around three years old.

I can honestly say that I did not think that my BTB would be as big as it is now.

The Anigma

Reaction score
I actually had plans for Benoit, so yes he would have been in my BTB.

The Anigma

Reaction score
Michael1- Your pros are your match writing skills and storylines. Your cons are your promo writing skills. In my opinion, they can be a bit better.

Andrew~Walker

Reaction score
What do you think about the rules C4 is trying to get for the section?

Also what do you think about some comments being made about Leviathan being an incapable moderator?