Ask Anigma

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

MikeRaw

How do I get in the BtB HOF? lol

And whatever happened to that interview I made of you back in september before I left? lol, remember that?

And finally, how far in advance do you plan your storylines?

None are really tough questions but who cares...

Evil Austin

by the way thanks for the comments, .... on my ppv, I spent so much time on that for you guys.

Gards Jr.

Reaction score
Do you think I have improved since my first ever show, with WWE + TNA= NWA

The Anigma

Reaction score
TJ- I think you're good as a booker and really anyone has a chance to be big in BTB, you just have to put in the work and be patient. I'm not sure who is in line for BTB mod. If we were to get a BTB mod, I'm guessing it would be CMS since he was the runner-up each time we needed a new one. I have mixed feelings about the clusterfuck plaguing BTB at this time. On one hand, I hate all the tournaments and things like that because they take away from the time that people work on their BTB's. On the other hand, I'm loving that the BTB section is so active. I'm kind of on the fence about my feelings toward the clusterfuck in BTB.

MikeRaw-
You get nominated to be in the Hall Of Fame and I believe CMS handles that. You were nominated but didn't get into it. Hopefully, you will this time around. The interview was sent to the Graveyard to clear up the space here in BTB. It was, and at this time, is ,as TJ pointed out, a clusterfuck. For the most part, I plan it show by show but I usually have somewhat of an idea where I'm planning to go in the long-term with a storyline.

DX_3:16- No problem, dude.

GardsJr- You haven't improved a tremendous amount but you have stepped up your game with your newest BTB. Keep at it, man and you'll improve even more.

MikeRaw

Whats your take on the "ask me btb" threads becoming the new thing here now, with a bunch in here, and yes, I ripped one off to:)

save_us.fromnoobs

The Anigma

Reaction score
MikeRaw- It really depends on who the booker is creating the thread and if I care for their opinion or not. So far each booker that has created one (Switchy, you, C4, TJ and CMS) I've cared about their opinion and found their point of views interesting especially TJ since he's not too well known in BTB and is overlooked a whole lot. I'm curious about his opinions.

Qwake

What did you think of the BTB Power 10 this week?

How do you think my TNE PPV will turn out?

MikeRaw

Favorite music genre( Is it still rap?)
Favorite rappers/bands/singers?
How long can you see your btb going? And would you ever consider stopping your current one and starting a new one?

The Anigma

Reaction score
Sharkboy3:16- Like always, I think the Power 10 looks pretty good. I don't have any complaints about it. I think everyone up there deserves to be there.

From what I've seen, I think your TNE PPV will turn out to be pretty good.

MikeRaw- I think my favorite storyline that I have done so far has to be the entire McMahon Conspiracy storyline with the Cena/Edwards storyline a close second.

This was supposed to be specifically for BTB questions but it doesn't matter to me anymore. You guys can ask me whatever you want.

My favorite music genre ISN"T rap anymore. I'm sick of listening to rap music and have slowly but gradually started listening to more and more rock though I still listen to rap on occasion.

I don't like any of these more new rappers but my favorite rappers right now are the same they've been for awhile now. 50 Cent, Eminem, 2pac, Redman, Wu Tang Clan, etc. Mostly older rappers.

My favorite bands would have to be Blink-182 (yeah, I still like them, Mike lol), +44, Red Hot Chili Peppers, Metallica, Motorhead and Nirvana. Anti-Flag are pretty cool, too.

I really don't know how long I can see my BTB going. I think it all depends on whether or not I have enough time to write shows or not.

I may consider starting a new BTB one day but if I do I would like to be working in a partnered BTB with one of the younger but experienced bookers.

MikeRaw

Wow... Anigma without rap???

Anyways, whose your favorite current wrestlers.. Top 3

The Anigma

Reaction score
MikeRaw- Yep, Anigma without rap...lol...

My top 3 wrestlers right now would have to be...

1. Triple H (always my number one)
2. Shawn Michaels
3. Randy Orton

MikeRaw

Randy and his damn boner :smh

Well, whats your take on what wwe is doing with the unpredictable/predictable stuff as of late?

And for a btb question:
Did you have any other btbs before coming here to IWF?

The Anigma

Reaction score
Rated TSS- I don't have much of a problem with John Cena. I used to strongly dislike him because he was always main eventing and all of that but now I don't have much of a problem with him. As far as writing his matches, I enjoy writing Cena matches because he has a brawler type of style and the brawler-type superstars are more fun to write with at least for me they are.

MikeRaw- It's a change and sure it's unpredictable but I don't like it. I have hated Regal turning the lights out during some pretty good matches (Orton/HHH, Punk/Orton) and I don't understand the point of stripping Undertaker of the title if he's just going to get it back again. It just doesn't make much sense to me and I really just don't like it.

No, I haven't had any other BTB's before coming to IWF. The Commencement is my first BTB ever.