Arrow (& Flash) Discussion Thread

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

ShaRpY HaRdY

Main Event Mafia
Reaction score

I mean if they had confirmed it was anyone else after the way the mid season finale went I would've been completely turned off of the show simply for the storyline making zero sense :p

The article did say something about still having Eddie Thawne connected into the Reverse Flash lore but I have no idea what that would even mean as far as the show is concerned, I know that in the comics that is who the actual Reverse Flash/Professor Zoom was.

I can't wait til the show returns with the Rogues starting up aka Captain Cold & Heat Wave to start it off, I believe a week from tomorrow is when it returns and then Arrow the next day.

Reactions: Just Kevin

Just Kevin

All I can be is just Me!
Reaction score
I think it will turn out that Eddie was the one who "attacked" everyone in the room after he was supposedly trapped in the forcefield. If they are both Reverse Flash and one is time traveling then I believe that Eddie is the time traveling one.. the fact that both Wells and Reverse Flash were visible at the same time and interacting with each other kind of implies that there were 2 people there not just one. We all know from the comic books that one of the Flash's powers that he hasn't figured out yet is the ability to scramble his molecules by vibrating and then move through solid objects... Barry hasn't figured this out yet but Reverse Flash has which is why he could get in and out of the force field so easily.

Maybe I'm stretching a bit... we'll see soon enough.

ShaRpY HaRdY

Main Event Mafia
Reaction score
As most episodes of Arrow go the last two minutes of it are pretty gosh darn epic.

Flash ended awesomely as well!

I reckon the girl that freed Leonard & Mick at the end of the episode is Leonard's actual sister aka the Golden Glider, they will also have the Pied Piper within either next episode or the one after that, the Rogues are coming together against the Flash!

Last edited:

Trip in the Head

Jester of Darkness
Reaction score
Ahhhhh, nostalgia

a8b5295ff4f8dd35c1526367b515d686.jpg

http://www.comicvine.com/the-flash/4075-145/

I remember watching that as a kid with my parents.

Reactions: ShaRpY HaRdY

ShaRpY HaRdY

Main Event Mafia
Reaction score
Pied Piper on Flash was awesome this week, can't wait to see how he fits in with the other Rogues..
Arrow was pretty solid as well further deepening the story of Laurel and her Black Canary time.

UPDATE:
Coming in Episode 18 of Arrow this season is the return of the Suicide Squad, slightly tweaked a little bit.. Deadshot will still be there but it seems Cupid will be a new member and I'm curious to see if Slade Wilson aka Deathstroke and Captain Boomerang come back to be appear for it simply due to their presence in the Suicide Squad for the comics..

Trip in the Head

Jester of Darkness
Reaction score
Pied Piper on Flash was awesome this week, can't wait to see how he fits in with the other Rogues..
Arrow was pretty solid as well further deepening the story of Laurel and her Black Canary time.

UPDATE:
Coming in Episode 18 of Arrow this season is the return of the Suicide Squad, slightly tweaked a little bit.. Deadshot will still be there but it seems Cupid will be a new member and I'm curious to see if Slade Wilson aka Deathstroke and Captain Boomerang come back to be appear for it simply due to their presence in the Suicide Squad for the comics..
I read somewhere Deathstroke is due back in the next few episodes of Arrow. Some 3 episode arcing story.

Just Kevin

All I can be is just Me!
Reaction score
I'm loving where Arrow is going, can't wait for the remainder of this season.

Flash was also very good and the first time we get the official confirmation that Wells is indeed Reverse Flash as he used his powers several times. Pied Piper was interesting.

ShaRpY HaRdY

Main Event Mafia
Reaction score
I'm loving where Arrow is going, can't wait for the remainder of this season.

Flash was also very good and the first time we get the official confirmation that Wells is indeed Reverse Flash as he used his powers several times. Pied Piper was interesting.

Pied Piper was done very well a bit younger than I wanted but hey it'll work well.. so we have Heatwave, Captain Cold, Pied Piper, Golden Glider so far..That's what the Rogues are looking like right now.. at some point we will have Gorilla Grodd..

THE RETURN OF DEATHSTROKE AND TOMMY MERLYN — Malcolm (John Barrowman) puts Oliver (Stephen Amell) and Thea (Willa Holland) in a dangerous situation that lands them on Lian Yu with Oliver’s former enemy, Deathstroke (guest star Manu Bennett). A flashback reveals when Oliver and Maseo (guest star Karl Yune) returned to Starling City to retrieve the Omega bio weapon, and despite being under strict orders from Amanda Waller (guest star Cynthia Addai-Robinson) not to reveal himself to anyone, Oliver looks in on his family, Laurel (Katie Cassidy) and Tommy (guest star Colin Donnell).

Just Kevin

All I can be is just Me!
Reaction score
The introduction of Grodd on Flash. The return of Oliver on Arrow. This was a great week all around for comic book TV.

Flash was great, with Pied Piper loose again and the new threat of Grodd soon to be introduced the rest of the season should be excellent.

The gathering of the city against Brick, Wildcat in uniform, the return of Oliver, and Felicity's broken heart were the focal points of Arrow. I have a feeling that Felicity will leave Team Arrow for a while and help Palmer perfect the A.T.O.M. suit. Meanwhile, with Oliver being trained by Merlyn I have a feeling that the LOA will attack before the training is finished and Thea will be the one to take on Rha's Al Ghul since she has already been trained by her father. I also think she will get her first kill very soon, and it will be while saving her father's life.

There's my thoughts.