Arrow (& Flash) Discussion Thread

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

ShaRpY HaRdY

Main Event Mafia
Reaction score
Reactions: Just Kevin

ShaRpY HaRdY

Main Event Mafia
Reaction score
Two words; Lazarus Pit.. Heavily speculated but seems oh so obvious to appear.

News in the Arrow World;
Colton Haynes aka Arsenal will have a bigger role in the second half of the season.
http://comicbook.com/2014/12/12/colton-haynes-to-play-bigger-role-on-arrow/

Deathstroke Return is inevitible, Manu Bennett scheduled to be on the CW's Arrow set next week.. filming not confirmed yet seems more than likely to be the case that Slade Wilson will be back.. hopefully Captain Boomerang is in the episode(s) that way we can have a Spartacus reunion between Crixus & Asher.
adff57a37b81682e96b7851ba5dbd7f0.jpg

http://www.hollywoodreporter.com/live-feed/arrow-slade-wilson-return-details-756716

Reactions: Trip in the Head

Just Kevin

All I can be is just Me!
Reaction score
Ok.. I just watched it and I really don't know what to say.

I need to gather myself, think, and sleep on it and I'll come back and post my theory.

Just Kevin

All I can be is just Me!
Reaction score
I have the same theory as everyone else.. Lazarus Pit with the help of Maseo (sp?)...

They have to allow Queen to be gone at least 3 or 4 episodes though if what happened is going to really mean anything... I'm guessing that's why they are saying Arsenal's role will be increased.

No matter what happens, I'll be watching.

ShaRpY HaRdY

Main Event Mafia
Reaction score
Lazarus Pit is my for sure guess I mean really now, it has to be! Nyssa and Maseo know Ollie had nothing to do with her death but definitely Ollie won't be okay at all, the pit does things to people, it's possible Arsenal and Arrow go at it at some point and we could see a Flash return.. Even if Ollie is seemingly normal he's gonna need Roy to help him out because he won't be able to get into action that quick.. I'm super pumped to see where it goes, Flash, Arrow, Agents of Shield they all had phenomenal mid-season finales.

ShaRpY HaRdY

Main Event Mafia
Reaction score
http://www.ign.com/articles/2015/01...s-star-liam-mcintyre-will-play-weather-wizard

The previous Weather Wizard aka Clyde Mardon who was shot by Joe West in I believe it was the first episode if I'm not mistaken will be avenged as his brother Mark Mardon will be the new Weather Wizard.. who will play Mark? It seems another Spartacus Alumni will be added this time in the form of Spartacus himself.. Liam McIntyre will be joining 4 other Spartacus alumni in the Arrow/Flash universe.