Arrow (& Flash) Discussion Thread

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

ShaRpY HaRdY

Main Event Mafia
Reaction score
Shots of the 'new' black canary released

Psst, it's Laurel.

3a5dddf8f499a3b25b57aacc0201d184.jpg

1ccbaa8aec3e2b1b968485c11df16377.jpg

https://tv.yahoo.com/news/arrow-first-look-katie-cassidy-180913861.html

No need to spoiler it haha, Sara Lance was a made up character to begin with, it only made sense for her to die and hand down the costume.

ShaRpY HaRdY

Main Event Mafia
Reaction score
Fucking Cupid.. I totally forgot they cast her.. Well did you guys see her walking away from Ted's Gym after the first murder & Diggle's van prior to her being introduced at the very end?? That was pretty cool I guess.

I like the Wildcat homages in Ted's Gym.

Decent episode, they've definitely had better but they've also had worse.. I hope they don't fuck up Carrie Cutter because she's pretty vital in the Arrow/Merlyn/Black Canary storyline.

Just Kevin

All I can be is just Me!
Reaction score
Last night's episode of Flash was definitely the best of the season so far... little to no campiness made it seem more serious which made me watch more intently thus enjoying it much more.. if someone had cracked a stupid joke in the middle of the episode like usual I would have lost that connection but this one was done very well. Hopefully this trend continues.

Trip in the Head

Jester of Darkness
Reaction score
Last night's episode of Flash was definitely the best of the season so far... little to no campiness made it seem more serious which made me watch more intently thus enjoying it much more.. if someone had cracked a stupid joke in the middle of the episode like usual I would have lost that connection but this one was done very well. Hopefully this trend continues.
I had heard on the radio that it was supposed to be "the best of the season" so far. Good to hear it didn't disappoint.

Reactions: Just Kevin

ShaRpY HaRdY

Main Event Mafia
Reaction score
To me it seems pretty obvious especially after this most recent episode that Harrison Wells is definitely Professor Zoom or Reverse Flash in this adaptation of The Flash.. I definitely don't think it's Eddie Thawne.

ShaRpY HaRdY

Main Event Mafia
Reaction score
Decent episode of Arrow, not one of their finest but hey it kept the showing going, I mean they gotta keep the best for last.. I liked the Atom exosuit that Ray Palmer was shown working on, it looks bad ass can't wait to see it in full effect.. the flashback scenes this season have been pretty solid... Asher from Spartacus at the end of the episode as Captain Boomerang = FUCKING AWESOME! Manu Bennett is a spartacus alum and he did an amazing job as Deathstroke I expect Asher to do a pretty solid job as well!

ShaRpY HaRdY

Main Event Mafia
Reaction score
Wooh damn what a solid episode of Flash last night, loved seeing the return of the Clock King crossover from Arrow as well as Farooq as Blackout come into play, I do like where the show is heading so far I mean they are definitely slowly getting into a Rogues' storyline but they do a good job keeping the story going while keeping the action very interesting.

ShaRpY HaRdY

Main Event Mafia
Reaction score
d451da602ecaf7d805fa6cc8b2e64db7.jpg

First look at Ronnie Raymond and Professor Stein; potentially this is the look of what Firestorm is going to be looking like.. Notice both are wearing the same outfit most likely means they are sticking to where Ronnie has to merge with another being to turn into Firestorm.

Gav back in the championship

The Game
Technician
Reaction score
Aww fuck sake first I find out theres no new South park this week and just now I find out theres no new arrow this week either :boohoo:

Flash was pretty good this week though

Trip in the Head

Jester of Darkness
Reaction score
d451da602ecaf7d805fa6cc8b2e64db7.jpg

First look at Ronnie Raymond and Professor Stein; potentially this is the look of what Firestorm is going to be looking like.. Notice both are wearing the same outfit most likely means they are sticking to where Ronnie has to merge with another being to turn into Firestorm.
Oh man that older guy was badass as the father spy in Alias