Arrow (& Flash) Discussion Thread

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

ShaRpY HaRdY

Main Event Mafia
Reaction score
OH.. MAH.. GERD.. Pt 1 of Flash/Arrow Crossover for this week was pretty dank can't wait to see Pt. 2 tonight.

John Diggle's reaction to first meeting Barry with his powers is pretty goddamn priceless.

I liked how Cisco was trying to name Bivilo into Prism and then Caitlin Snow at the end was like I was thinking "Rainbow Raider" because that's who Bivilo actually was in the DC Comics.

Read these after the episode or if you don't mind learning what the last 5 minutes had in store.
Ronnie Raymond as Firestorm on the loose at the end!! also that woman that Oliver ran into at Jitters, totally his child's mom! That kid is his that she was talking to on the phone.. I would put money on it.

Last edited:

ShaRpY HaRdY

Main Event Mafia
Reaction score
Oh my god Pt. 2 of the crossover was fucking dank, Asher from spartacus on Starz as Captain Boomerang is the shit... I'm baked as fuck but still that shit almost made me get a hard on!

Reactions: Trip in the Head

Just Kevin

All I can be is just Me!
Reaction score
Both crossover episodes were fantastic... very well put together with just the right amount of humor and action... really enjoyed watching them.

ShaRpY HaRdY

Main Event Mafia
Reaction score
Both crossover episodes were fantastic... very well put together with just the right amount of humor and action... really enjoyed watching them.
I just rewatched both parts in a row with my cuddle buddy and we had a great time watching them baked as fuck haha.. still such a good series of crossovers.

ShaRpY HaRdY

Main Event Mafia
Reaction score

ShaRpY HaRdY

Main Event Mafia
Reaction score
It was the 90s after all lol
True dat, just look at the 90s rendition of King Koopa and the Goombas in the 93 Mario Bros movie lolololol.
903e5403a00e28d49f8fbd4cd01b366b.jpg

Trip in the Head

Jester of Darkness
Reaction score
I watched Batman Returns the other day and the fact became VERY clear lol.

Last edited:

ShaRpY HaRdY

Main Event Mafia
Reaction score
Flash was solid last night, Reverse Flash showed up and he was bad ass as fuck. Firestorm was absolutely awesome to see, they did a really good job on him.. Amazing Job on the show so far! Can't wait for it to return January 20th, with the returns of Captain Cold and Heatwave will be there aka Dominic Purcell & Wentworth Miller.

Totally fucking knew Harrison was Reverse Flash, especially after Joe questioned him and then his daughter was threatened a few moments after that.

Last edited:

Just Kevin

All I can be is just Me!
Reaction score
Flash was solid last night, Reverse Flash showed up and he was bad ass as fuck. Firestorm was absolutely awesome to see, they did a really good job on him.. Amazing Job on the show so far! Can't wait for it to return January 20th, with the returns of Captain Cold and Heatwave will be there aka Dominic Purcell & Wentworth Miller.

Totally fucking knew Harrison was Reverse Flash, especially after Joe questioned him and then his daughter was threatened a few moments after that.

Excellent episode!

I don't believe that Wells is the Reverse Flash... I think he created the Reverse Flash from blood samples taken from Barry.. and I believe that person he created is working for him in secret.. he orchestrated the taking of the tachion particles and obviously the Reverse Flash and Wells were both visible at the same time in the same room.. he sabotaged the containment field so it would fail allowing RF to beat him up thus making him look completely innocent.. I just don't see Wells as the RF.. it doesn't make sense. I know he had the suit in his hideout but that doesn't mean he was wearing it.

CrayJ Lee

Champion
Reaction score
Website
bewitchingbennett.tumblr.com
Flash is easily one of my favorite shows right now. It's been solidly written with each episode and the dynamics between the characters have been very interesting. Reverse Flash was great to see and I marked out when Firestorm blasted off into the sky like the bad ass he is.

ShaRpY HaRdY

Main Event Mafia
Reaction score
Excellent episode!

I don't believe that Wells is the Reverse Flash... I think he created the Reverse Flash from blood samples taken from Barry.. and I believe that person he created is working for him in secret.. he orchestrated the taking of the tachion particles and obviously the Reverse Flash and Wells were both visible at the same time in the same room.. he sabotaged the containment field so it would fail allowing RF to beat him up thus making him look completely innocent.. I just don't see Wells as the RF.. it doesn't make sense. I know he had the suit in his hideout but that doesn't mean he was wearing it.
Reverse Flash is all about time travel= and so is the flash, it's very well possible that Wells is Reverse F lash

Trip in the Head

Jester of Darkness
Reaction score
Reverse Flash is all about time travel= and so is the flash, it's very well possible that Wells is Reverse F lash
They sure made it look that way. He had the same voice and everything at the end of the episode there. I wonder why his eyes glow red like that?