Arrow (& Flash) Discussion Thread

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

ShaRpY HaRdY

Main Event Mafia
Reaction score
Wentworth Miller played a dank Captain Cold, I really do like this show a lot personally.

Hmmm.. I don't know. It seems like the show is having trouble finding the right feel... it doesn't have to be dark like Arrow and Gotham, but at the same time it almost always seems cheery.. like it's trying to gear more towards family viewing rather than it's actual audience. I must say though, I love Felicity Smoak.. holy shit if she isn't one of the hottest women on TV right now. I'll continue watching and see where it goes.

I don't know man Harrison Wells is a pretty dark character, I personally don't think it's having trouble finding it's feel, it does have some cheeriness in it but it does get pretty dark from time to time. IMO it has started off better than Gotham & MAoS Ssn 1 started out.

The End Scene was very Arrow esque, leaving it off with the first part of the 'Prison Break' reunion involving Captain Cold (Wentworth Miller) and Heat Wave (Dominic Purcell).. I'm very pumped to see these two team up against the Flash in a future episode.. also hoping it leads to a team called "The Rogues" all built on taking Flash down.. The Pied Piper is already announced as a villain coming up so I imagine that may be what they're leaning towards.

Last edited:

ShaRpY HaRdY

Main Event Mafia
Reaction score
Just watched the most recent episode of Arrow, my god.. so amped right now! The minor 3way scuffle between Oliver, Nyssa and Malcolm was pretty slick! Ra's Al-Ghul looks very nice for a CW adaptation of him.. really eager to see where the story goes from here, I hate fucking waiting haha!

Gav back in the championship

The Game
Technician
Reaction score
After this weeks episode I'm definitely think Ra's al Ghul is behind sarahs death either directly or indirectly

Just Kevin

All I can be is just Me!
Reaction score
Sucks that there was no Flash or AoS episodes this week.... but we got Arrow tonight. The LoA vs Team Arrow should be interesting.

Just Kevin

All I can be is just Me!
Reaction score
I'm surprised noone else has commented on the last episode of Arrow.

Anyway, Flash tonight was interesting and you can see it's pushing more and more toward Barry revealing the truth to Iris and, hopefully, we will see Grodd sooner than later.. I always thought he was an interesting villain. Still a little too campy for me but I'm trying to ignore that as much as possible.

Trip in the Head

Jester of Darkness
Reaction score
I'm surprised noone else has commented on the last episode of Arrow.

Anyway, Flash tonight was interesting and you can see it's pushing more and more toward Barry revealing the truth to Iris and, hopefully, we will see Grodd sooner than later.. I always thought he was an interesting villain. Still a little too campy for me but I'm trying to ignore that as much as possible.
Indeed, hate to tell you @Gav the Champ! but your Ra's theory is incorrect (if you haven't seen it for yourself yet)

ShaRpY HaRdY

Main Event Mafia
Reaction score
That ending... HOLY SHIT!

It was nice to see some of Felicity's past as well... very good episode overall.

Someone's fucking with him for sure, there's no doubt about it.. Roy definitely did not kill her.

Flash was pretty good last night, wasn't really a fan of Plastique in the comics but that was an alright adaptation of her.

Just Kevin

All I can be is just Me!
Reaction score
Arrow was just okay for me tonight.... it moved a couple of the story lines along but was just all over the place and the ending.. c'mon really.. how corny was that? lol

Trip in the Head

Jester of Darkness
Reaction score
Shots of the 'new' black canary released

Psst, it's Laurel.

3a5dddf8f499a3b25b57aacc0201d184.jpg

1ccbaa8aec3e2b1b968485c11df16377.jpg

https://tv.yahoo.com/news/arrow-first-look-katie-cassidy-180913861.html