Arrest Warrant Issued For Ric Flair

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Troy

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
wherestroy
Favorite Wrestler
wherestroy
Favorite Wrestler
wherestroy
Favorite Wrestler
wherestroy
Favorite Wrestler
wherestroy
Favorite Wrestler
wherestroy
Spousal Support is one of the most ridiculous outdated concepts going around today. Everyone is allowed to work these days so why should one person have to pay another person a wage just because they were once married? Split your assets that you both paid for during your time together and then that is it. Note that I am all for child support because if you created the kid you have to pay for it, just completely against this idea. Lazy people shouldn't be rewarded.

Vince will probably pay off the debt for Flair to ensure he stays out of jail and then will book him for a few dates to pay off the debt.

Embrace Thou Maryse

Reaction score
Helping Maryse practice her French Kiss...
Favorite Wrestler
maryse
Favorite Wrestler
therock4
Favorite Wrestler
brocklesnar2
Favorite Wrestler
hhh
Favorite Wrestler
batista2
Favorite Wrestler
randyorton
Ric will never learn and he doesnt have too sadly because HHH and Vince will always be there to bail him out no matter how many times he doesnt pay a debt off.

IA-SteveB

Reaction score
Spousal Support is one of the most ridiculous outdated concepts going around today. Everyone is allowed to work these days so why should one person have to pay another person a wage just because they were once married? Split your assets that you both paid for during your time together and then that is it. Note that I am all for child support because if you created the kid you have to pay for it, just completely against this idea. Lazy people shouldn't be rewarded.

Vince will probably pay off the debt for Flair to ensure he stays out of jail and then will book him for a few dates to pay off the debt.

I do agree with you to a point. Spousal support could be awarded if the wife put things like college aside to raise a family. Courts see this as a sacrifice and since the spouse doesn't have the earning potential she COULD have, the guy gets to pay up. I just get sick of really rich couples that split and the guy has to pay alimony so the ex can live up to the standards she was used to. That sucks.

Troy

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
wherestroy
Favorite Wrestler
wherestroy
Favorite Wrestler
wherestroy
Favorite Wrestler
wherestroy
Favorite Wrestler
wherestroy
Favorite Wrestler
wherestroy
I do agree with you to a point. Spousal support could be awarded if the wife put things like college aside to raise a family. Courts see this as a sacrifice and since the spouse doesn't have the earning potential she COULD have, the guy gets to pay up. I just get sick of really rich couples that split and the guy has to pay alimony so the ex can live up to the standards she was used to. That sucks.

But surely that is taken into account when dividing up the assets. Since the wife couldn't go to college and raised the kids instead she therefore gets a bit more than expected from the split to make up for that. I fail to see why they need to pay an ex a wage when they are able to get a job for themselves. I guess it is also that silly idea that everyone has to have the same standard of living after the break up that they had when they were together, what is wrong with scaling down a bit. In my view when people divorce that should be the end of it, unless they have a child.

With Flair's case the ex that he is paying spousal support to is in her early forties and they didn't have any kids together. I fail to see how them being together reduced her earnings potential since I doubt she was putting off college at that age and she had no kids to raise. In the end though Flair is a moron for getting married four times, hopefully he isn't dumb enough to marry for a fifth time as it wont end well.

IA-SteveB

Reaction score
It depends. Most times community property is split 50/50 unless either side is willing to bend. The court can't really force one side to bend to make up for things. I also think the divorce should be the end of it and the spouse should take what she is awarded and make a new life. It shouldn't be the man's responsibility to allow her to live well, but it rarely works in his favor. That's just the way it is. As singer Rod Stewart once said, instead of getting married again I am just going to find a woman I don't like and give her a house.

What kills me is when you see celebrities and athletes divorce and he has to pay, for example, 10k a month in child support. How can you classify that much money as "child support?" You know darn well that money is being spent on other things.

But I digress...

Last edited:

Deezy

DZ PZ
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
brethart2
Favorite Wrestler
newjack
Favorite Wrestler
ddp
Favorite Wrestler
therock
Favorite Wrestler
nwo
Favorite Wrestler
wolfpac
IS this the same wife threatening Flair's current girlfriend? Flair and Randy Couture should get a reality show like wife swap, where they they basically just steal the woman of the other famiy. Flair can pay his alimony that way. VH1 or if WWE get their netwrok going, I smell ratings.

Rated R Superstar

Reaction score
Getting sick of reading this shit now. It almost feels like every time there is something going on with Flair it's negative. I feel bad for the guy, but at the same time he needs to get his shit together.

Deezy

DZ PZ
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
brethart2
Favorite Wrestler
newjack
Favorite Wrestler
ddp
Favorite Wrestler
therock
Favorite Wrestler
nwo
Favorite Wrestler
wolfpac
I ain't saying she a gold digger whore.......

But she ain't messing with no old figger four.

It's Ric fuckin Flair, you know what your getting when you start dating him.

Chris

Dreams are Endless
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
tLCb5kv
Favorite Wrestler
OEndG4L
Favorite Wrestler
ArsUxsj
Favorite Wrestler
mrperfect2
Favorite Wrestler
eelOIL6
Favorite Wrestler
BryanDanielson1
Favorite Sports Team
sfa
Favorite Sports Team
dallascowboys
Favorite Sports Team
sanantoniospurs
Favorite Sports Team
texasrangers
Man Naitch is always in the news still. Vince just needs to get him on the payroll on the condition that he stays out of the news and quits marrying bitches.

Deezy

DZ PZ
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
brethart2
Favorite Wrestler
newjack
Favorite Wrestler
ddp
Favorite Wrestler
therock
Favorite Wrestler
nwo
Favorite Wrestler
wolfpac
Maybe Ric Flair adheres to the "old puss vs new pussy" philosophy and is going for Richard Pryor's record of marriages.

Troy

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
wherestroy
Favorite Wrestler
wherestroy
Favorite Wrestler
wherestroy
Favorite Wrestler
wherestroy
Favorite Wrestler
wherestroy
Favorite Wrestler
wherestroy
IS this the same wife threatening Flair's current girlfriend? Flair and Randy Couture should get a reality show like wife swap, where they they basically just steal the woman of the other famiy. Flair can pay his alimony that way. VH1 or if WWE get their netwrok going, I smell ratings.

Yes it is the same woman and I believe that she was arrested for harrassing Fifi the Maid. Flair and Piper have already done a wife swap and if the money is right I am sure Flair would do more, especially if he likes the look of the other woman.

I would love to know his thinking behind getting married again and again. Why not remain single and if they have an issue with it dump them for someone else then you don't have to pay anything.

We Are Legion

║▌║█║▌||| ║▌║▌█ ║█║║▌||
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
stonecold2
Favorite Wrestler
ricflair
Favorite Wrestler
jbl2
Favorite Wrestler
randysavage
Favorite Wrestler
nwo
Spousal support is so fucking stupid. Child support is something I get, you should definitely have to support a child until his 18th birthday, but there's no reason why anyone should have to pay their ex-wife just because. That's so Blue. 4 grand a month? Why the fuck would she even work? Are you kidding me? That's not a rich pay day , but jesus... there's nothing you couldn't do or see with that kind of money rolling in for doing absolutely nothing but marrying a millionaire once upon a time.

Reactions: 1 person

Kiffy Lube

Girls Just Wanna Have Fun
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
lowki
Favorite Wrestler
lowki
Favorite Wrestler
lowki
Favorite Wrestler
lowki
Favorite Wrestler
lowki
Favorite Wrestler
lowki
Vince, just bail him out. Ric has a lot of partying left to do.

We Are Legion

║▌║█║▌||| ║▌║▌█ ║█║║▌||
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
stonecold2
Favorite Wrestler
ricflair
Favorite Wrestler
jbl2
Favorite Wrestler
randysavage
Favorite Wrestler
nwo
That woman should just be grateful she had the opportunity to climb Space Mountain.