Armando Estrada Announces Departure From WWE

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Dale

Super Moderator
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
ui9LmS7
Favorite Wrestler
Y06mUrE
Favorite Wrestler
EtPxwR9
Favorite Wrestler
eAVr0ua
Favorite Wrestler
GDgC9g9
Favorite Wrestler
zPa7dqi
Armando Estrada, who has been under contract to WWE for the past eighteen months and only used on television once (as a manager for Tyson Kidd on the May 26, 2011 episode of WWE Superstars), announced Monday his departure from the sports entertainment organization. He writes:

"Espérate ... Espérate ... Espérate ...

Everybody, listen to me!

I would like to take this opportunity to let everyone in the wrestling world know that on 6/27/12, I was released from my contract with WWE.

What's that you say??? OH, you didn't know (Road Dogg) I was under contract to WWE? Apparently, a lot of people (including members of creative) were not privy to that information. I have been "working" with World Wrestling Entertainment for almost 18 months. I was only used once during that time period, making a brief cameo as Tyson Kidd's manager in May of last year. I was told I did a great job and to be patient. I have been patient for quite some time now while sitting at home "waiting for the call".

It's not fun, trust me. Numerous creative ideas/scenarios were submitted during my tenure and unfortunately nothing materialized for me. And although my talents were not utilized this time around, should I decide to return to WWE in the future, I firmly believe that door will be open. Timing is everything, not just in showbiz, but in life. Thank you to everyone in WWE!

For those promoters that would like to utilize my talents, believe me when I say, I am the MOST ENTERTAINING individual to step foot into the wrestling industry in the last decade (toot-toot)! If you would like to book me for wrestling shows, autograph signings/appearances, please do so at bookarmando@yahoo.com (serious inquiries only). I will show up on time, in shape, and ready to perform for your audience.

You can also follow me on Twitter @RealArmandoHaHa. Thanks for your time....Oh yeah, 1 last thing. My name es ARMANDO ALEJANDRO ESTRRRADA and I will be making an #Impact soon.........HA-HA!"
Man I didn't even realise this guy was still under contract which is a shame because I thought he was incredible as Umaga's manager and he definitley he could still have had a role today without a doubt.

Pete

Reaction score
MY NAAAAAAAAAAAAME

IS ARRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRMANDOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

ALEJAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAANDRRRRRRRRRRRRRRROOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

ESSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSTTTRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRADAAAAAAAAAAAAA!

P.S. I like that dig at the end. He's basically telling WWE to stick it, despite his previous comments about open doors. Just don't say something you'll regret later, Armando...

Crippler

Prove me wrong
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
chrisbenoit2
That's a shame i was always a fan of his. He would of been great as a GM for raw and smackdown.

BDC

Reaction score
Thank you, Petey...lol. Man he was a great mouth piece! HE should be working on tv! TNA?

Aniking

Reaction score
Wow, cannot believe he has been under contract for the past 18 months and was only ever used once.

Surely they could've found something for him.

Big Red Jericho Punk

Reaction score
Armando was awesome and he's pretty entertaining. I remember listening him to on the AOW podcast and starting to like him even more. What a shame, he blows Vickie away in terms of managing.

JMobile

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
chrisjericho
Favorite Wrestler
ajstyles
Favorite Wrestler
cmpunk
Favorite Wrestler
nwo
Favorite Wrestler
hulkhogan
He could of fit as a manager for Epico & Primo vs AW & the Millions of Dollars. This could of carried well for the Tag Team division

AF.

Reaction score
Wow. Sitting home for 18 months and waiting for a call must've been torture. At least he was being paid.

WWE definitely could have done something with this guy.

Cwalker

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
randyorton
Favorite Wrestler
romanreigns
Favorite Wrestler
codyrhodes
Favorite Wrestler
adamcole2
Favorite Wrestler
ajstyles
Favorite Wrestler
jaylethal
Favorite Sports Team
BZw58qk
I don't understand how a guy who has proven he can draw heel heat has been sitting at home this whole time. He could have been great for Epico and Primo or even a Jack Swagger.

I enjoyed his work as ECW GM.

If he goes to TNA, I dont see where he fits. I'm having a hard time thinking of someone on their roster who needs a manager.

Rated R Superstar

Reaction score
WWE and their toys eh? It just seems so pathetic. They play with a new toy for a bit and they eventually get bored with it. Shame really, he was quite possibly my favorite manager. Wasn't afraid to take a few bumps, was excellent at getting heel heat. Damn WWE! Why must you take away all things awesome!

AZUCAR!

Reaction score
That's a shame i was always a fan of his. He would of been great as a GM for raw and smackdown.

Agreed.

Never knew he was still under contract to WWE, as I just assumed he was released ages ago. Shame, because as fab said he could've been utilized as either Raw or SD GM.

We Are Legion

║▌║█║▌||| ║▌║▌█ ║█║║▌||
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
stonecold2
Favorite Wrestler
ricflair
Favorite Wrestler
jbl2
Favorite Wrestler
randysavage
Favorite Wrestler
nwo
Yeah I totally didn't realize he was still around either. I'm actually shocked he was still getting paid.

Crippler

Prove me wrong
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
chrisbenoit2
He would of been been perfect for the on air role that Johnny Ace had this year.

Kiffy Lube

Girls Just Wanna Have Fun
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
lowki
Favorite Wrestler
lowki
Favorite Wrestler
lowki
Favorite Wrestler
lowki
Favorite Wrestler
lowki
Favorite Wrestler
lowki
I don't know Ace turned being a buffoon into an epic GM run. Of course that is if you discount booking and just look at his character overall.

Reactions: 1 person

We Are Legion

║▌║█║▌||| ║▌║▌█ ║█║║▌||
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
stonecold2
Favorite Wrestler
ricflair
Favorite Wrestler
jbl2
Favorite Wrestler
randysavage
Favorite Wrestler
nwo
Yeah, Ace grew on me as well. He used to annoy the living piss out of me and make me not want to watch, but he just became so ludicrous that I couldn't help but love the bastard.