Are you satisfied with WrestleMania?

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Are you satisfied with the outcome of WrestleMania 25?

• Yes, it was pretty good.

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Okay. Nothing much really.

• NO. It was garbage.

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

CT Styles

So Steve Austin's generic downing of beers #57 was the only thing to be remembered? You'll just forget the Michaels/Undertaker encounter. Because, I think it's one of the greatest matches I've ever seen.

EDIT: I still stand by the fact that Michaels/'Taker is the only thing I'll remember.

Evil Austin

I agree totally, Michaels and Taker stole the show as expected and I think it was the second best Michaels Wreslte Mania matchup of all of his WM matches. Only coming second to his Iron Man match that went overtime.
Even beating the Ladder match, in fact this is probably the best Michaels match I have ever seen where he did not pick up a miraculous win.

D-K-L

Reaction score
It was good for a wwe ppv but not for a wrestlemania like common it had nothing realy specal in it ot be remembered except stone cold going into the hall of fame
Nothing really special? Are you serious? Dude, like seriously man? Both men countered finisher after finisher, Taker somehow managed to end the match without breaking his neck after that sick suicide dive over the ropes, and both put on one of the best WrestleMania Matches I have ever seen in my time as a WWE Fan. Quite amazing since their bodies have aged over the years. If that's nothing really special? I don't know what is.